Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Facilities in Junior Football

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_no9
    Would you rise out of us with your PIKE this and PIKE that. Every Topic I open you are posting or have posted about PIKE, best team in Limerick, have the best facilities, have the best players, give us a break. Take off the blinkers and discuss Junior soccer. Not pike soccer.
    I would have thought that Pike are a Junior club, with very good facilities at that. Seeing as it is a Junior section, surely people like magic man can voice his opinions on who he supports, or doesn't.Pike are a Junior club, therefore he has every right to leave on the blinkers and discuss what he likes....thats the beauty of this website, it allows people actually support their teams.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

candle

Quote Originally Posted by lim abroad
    pike rovers must have the smallest changing rooms in the country, plus you'd get more light out of a sacred heart candle than those floodlights on the training pitch

great post that made me laugh

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeSoap
    I would have thought that Pike are a Junior club, with very good facilities at that. Seeing as it is a Junior section, surely people like magic man can voice his opinions on who he supports, or doesn't.Pike are a Junior club, therefore he has every right to leave on the blinkers and discuss what he likes....thats the beauty of this website, it allows people actually support their teams.
    Another one ...Your right they are a Junior club and have very good facilities and are a very well run club. I'm not saying any different. But I personally and tired of hearing about such. Everyone has an opinion, but when it's the same one over and over again with nothing new or contructive to add to the threads, it just gets boring. This section is called Junior League not pike league.
    He should open his own thread and call it the Pike forum. Then he and you can go there and wallow in your glory.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    cheers gael

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bitterballs

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_no9
    Would you rise out of us with your PIKE this and PIKE that. Every Topic I open you are posting or have posted about PIKE, best team in Limerick, have the best facilities, have the best players, give us a break. Take off the blinkers and discuss Junior soccer. Not pike soccer.
    welcome back bitter balls,you were hiding for a while dere when the heat was turned up
    bilko

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not gone quite, just didn't have the stomach to come on and read your tripe.
    You seem to have gone kinda quite yourself, maybe there was some truth in what auld bitter balls had to write.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12