Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 582 of 590 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,640 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Kilreen Deducted 3 points for playing An illegal player pity as they where going well lately.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Midelton 4-1 Cobh

Bad result for Cobh . Looks like that loss to Avondale has demoralised them . Reports that some players arent happy but then again could be pub talk

Avondale beat Ringmahon and the league is over

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Aul Premier team looking for a friendly next Saturday nite 7pm ring Ciaran 0860613370

upthelads
    Very little activity here lately,

Did you all see the fixtures for sunday week? Everton vs marys is the biggest game for both teams so far. Everton win i think could eliminate marys. Both teams struggling but i reckon Big Tommy Cocoran will have something lined up especially at home, its a must win game for them

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    What’s the story with riverstown this year? Have they lost a lot of players of what? Doing very bad this season, strange as they had decent players and good management.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    What’s the story with riverstown this year? Have they lost a lot of players of what? Doing very bad this season, strange as they had decent players and good management.
    Lost players due to being unhappy with same manager again is from what I have heard, maybe untrue but that’s what was rumoured at start of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rebel Radio providing live commentary of the Munster Senior Cup final.

www.rebelradioccfc.com

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Been a while since Ive been on here. Took in the Marys & Everton game last night. Wasn't great to be honest but Marys probably deserved to win it, hit the post in the 1st half and missed a 1 on 1 towards the end of the 2nd... Going to be hard for both teams to stay up and if they do go down they could be stuck down there for a few years- Marys because they're so young and looking at Everton they seem to be a team thats pushing on and might have to start rebuilding

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I agree that game was hard to watch to be fair and unless both have players coming in could struggle next year.

On another note I see the MSL fixture secretary has gone mad asking some teams to play 4 games in 7 days next week that is incredible to ask amateur players to do that and go to work in between surely something can be done here

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    [QUOTE=donthaveaclue;1956608]I agree that game was hard to watch to be fair and unless both have players coming in could struggle next year.

On another note I see the MSL fixture secretary has gone mad asking some teams to play 4 games in 7 days next week that is incredible to ask amateur players to do that and go to work in between surely something can be done.

From what I've seen alot of teams deserve it, there is games being called off over last number of months is the scandal, how the league allow this is beyond me, this happens in no other league in the country. Games being called off by the club and nobody inspecting the pitch, especially 36-48hrs before a game. League turned it into a shambles by allowing it happen.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Foot.ie!

[QUOTE=tweety;1956981]
    Quote Originally Posted by donthaveaclue View Post
    I agree that game was hard to watch to be fair and unless both have players coming in could struggle next year.

On another note I see the MSL fixture secretary has gone mad asking some teams to play 4 games in 7 days next week that is incredible to ask amateur players to do that and go to work in between surely something can be done.

From what I've seen alot of teams deserve it, there is games being called off over last number of months is the scandal, how the league allow this is beyond me, this happens in no other league in the country. Games being called off by the club and nobody inspecting the pitch, especially 36-48hrs before a game. League turned it into a shambles by allowing it happen.
    Now lads Everton juniors have 10 games played, 3 games behind everyone else , Joe is on social media cribbing about the league , get on with it plenty of teams had to do it in previous years !!the best team will always be top after 18 games

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    just because other teams had to do it doesnt make it right,these are amateur players who have to go to work just cant see how you can expect them to play that amount of games in that short space of time

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    just because other teams had to do it doesnt make it right,these are amateur players who have to go to work just cant see how you can expect them to play that amount of games in that short space of time
    What a few teams have done today the book should be thrown at them and made play every 2nd day, a disgrace the league accepted games being called off today.
    Amateur outfit showing true colours once again.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    what do you mean by this,i dont think many pitches in cork were playable last few days after the amount of rain that has fallen the weather has been unbelievably bad

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    what do you mean by this,i dont think many pitches in cork were playable last few days after the amount of rain that has fallen the weather has been unbelievably bad
    Yes two teams called off games yesterday and perfect pitches, I was sent pictures last night of Avondales pitch yesterday evening and it was perfect condition . The league would want a long hard look at themselves for allowing this, must of been Stevie wonder who done the lunch time inspection.

16. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty almighty View Post
    Yes two teams called off games yesterday and perfect pitches, I was sent pictures last night of Avondales pitch yesterday evening and it was perfect condition . The league would want a long hard look at themselves for allowing this, must of been Stevie wonder who done the lunch time inspection.
    I heard that too but do they not have a big fai cup game down there this weekend maybe saving for that so they don’t have to travel not defending them though

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I heard that too but do they not have a big fai cup game down there this weekend maybe saving for that so they don’t have to travel not defending them though
    Doesn't give them the right to pick or choose, they done the same versus Everton at home a number of weeks back, if your successful play your games like your suppose to, now they are holding up the league from progressing waiting for them to catch up with games, league should hit them with games every 2 days might stop this from creeping in across the board.
    Teams in my opinion should put up a stand to it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Avondale 1 vs Cobh Wanderers 1 last night.

Team Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff Points
    Midleton 15 10 3 2 28 14 14 33
    Avondale United 16 10 3 3 25 15 10 33
    Cobh Wanderers 16 10 2 4 29 15 14 32
    Ringmahon Rangers 17 10 2 5 32 21 11 32
    UCC 17 8 5 4 26 17 9 29
    Rockmount 17 5 5 7 14 19 -5 20
    College Corinthians 17 4 6 7 18 21 -3 18
    Mayfield United 17 4 2 11 18 33 -15 14
    Everton 15 2 5 8 10 26 -16 11
    St Marys 17 1 3 13 10 29 -19 6

Next Fixtures
    18/05/2018
    19:00 Everton vs Midleton Everton Park
    23/05/2018
    19:00 Everton vs St Marys Everton Park
    24/05/2018
    19:00 Avondale United vs College Corinthians Avondale Park
    19:30 Midleton vs UCC Knockgriffin Park
    19:30 Rockmount vs Cobh Wanderers Rockmount Park

Nicely poised for an exciting finish over the next few weeks!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    With Midleton beating Everton puts them in a great position to win it now surely they will finish it out some achievement for them first year back up to win the premier league the relegation scrap is an interesting one with Everton 3 points behind Mayfield and Everton have St Marys and Mayfiled left to play could end up in a playoff

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Big win for Everton tonight, Mary's are a bad side though. Sets up an interesting tie Monday night