20 Posts
    Bandon 1-0 Mary's

2. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Saw the Ucc dale game today.It was the best game of football I've seen in along time. Two teams went at it straight from the first minute and didn't let up for the 90. Dale probably had the better chances to win but thought Ucc matched them for endeavour all in all draw a fair result.

4. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    Saw the Ucc dale game today.It was the best game of football I've seen in along time. Two teams went at it straight from the first minute and didn't let up for the 90. Dale probably had the better chances to win but thought Ucc matched them for endeavour all in all draw a fair result.
    Yes a good game on a heavy pitch , no fox,caulfield and lally for Avondale which limited there bench and chances of changing up things especially when warren looked dead on his feet in the 2nd half after putting in a big shift !! Big turning point for me was when jc brought in lordan who sat in the middle and broke down avondales dominance where they had enjoyed a good 60 mins with the 2 kearneys playing a lot of ball !! He pressed dales and set up the chance where the peno came from giving UCC there equaliser , even dough credit is due to podge where he made 2 great saves only for his team mates to be switched off and allow UCC to run in on top of him !!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Superb game at the farm today. Well done to both teams

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    mallow 1-3 tramore

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patron View Post
    Superb game at the farm today. Well done to both teams
    only saw the first half but a cracker of a game, decent crowd there too. Not 60 seconds between first two goals.
    College scored with a header from a corner and Dale went right down and equalised after a peach of a ball put Kearney in.
    Heard Hoggie put Dale ahead and that was equalised from the penalty spot.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I see John Hayes (rockmount) is back on the cork senior football squad , bad timing for mount if he decides to choose football !!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Who played left back moonman?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    1-0 11 minutes in casement 1 up 25 or 30 yards out from Shane long what a strike best i seen so far 2 minutes later 2-0 danny aheren casement playing the better football 40 minutes great strike from casement center forward keeper saved half time trouble in the casement camp player walked off both teams playing great football another great effort from casement center forward off the post should be 4-0 up croften had plenty of chances 20 minutes second half another chance for casement 25 minutes 2-1 mistake from casement back line 38 minutes croften walking true middle of the park dominateing the second half 42 minutes great chances for casement again cleared off the line 2 minutes later croften scored no more than 40 seconds later casement got the winner final score 3-2 casement second time seeing casement play very impressed with them

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Any opinion on the ref , as a "neutral" ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilloutref View Post
    1-0 11 minutes in casement 1 up 25 or 30 yards out from Shane long what a strike best i seen so far 2 minutes later 2-0 danny aheren casement playing the better football 40 minutes great strike from casement center forward keeper saved half time trouble in the casement camp player walked off both teams playing great football another great effort from casement center forward off the post should be 4-0 up croften had plenty of chances 20 minutes second half another chance for casement 25 minutes 2-1 mistake from casement back line 38 minutes croften walking true middle of the park dominateing the second half 42 minutes great chances for casement again cleared off the line 2 minutes later croften scored no more than 40 seconds later casement got the winner final score 3-2 casement second time seeing casement play very impressed with them
    Great second half by crofton,game of both halfs with casement being on top in the 1st,crofton to be fair played good quick football and deserved to come back into the game but casement played to the final whistle and hard work payed off with the winning goal,also on Shane longs goal all I say is what a strike⚽️

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I don't mustard i think he done alri he called a few off sides witch were not off for both teams

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Ya croften played out of their skin in the second half to be fair great to see the hard work paying off out in casement park think they will win the league as i said only seen casement play twice this year and im impressed with them there a premier team no second division some great experienced players with them did that young fella Shane long play with Pearse Celtic last season ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilloutref View Post
    Ya croften played out of their skin in the second half to be fair great to see the hard work paying off out in casement park think they will win the league as i said only seen casement play twice this year and im impressed with them there a premier team no second division some great experienced players with them did that young fella Shane long play with Pearse Celtic last season ?
    Crofton deserved a point I thought myself out if it but sure always play till the final whistle,ya he made the switch over with two his buddies at the start of the season,long season for casement still ahead so be interesting to see how the league shapes up yet.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Great game this morning 2 teams played great ball. Casement a good side but seem to go missing for too long during games. More time togather should see them iron this out but for the moment Baklincollig/youghal looks the best combination going up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NidgeWeasel View Post
    Who played left back moonman?
    kyle downing
    Last edited by moonman; 18/11/2013 at 4:20 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Good win for Bandon over the weekend

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Are casement all there bring made out to be ? ........... Not to sure , but then again am I stirring......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Mary's park or Ringmahon park on Saturday...that is the question!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Ringmahon Park for me. Their recent game in the cup was fantastic to watch. Ringmahon need to bounce back so this is a massive game even at this stage of the season