Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Well spotted ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Well if that's the case Beno shouldn't be hoping that cit go all the way as that will drag his beloved casement into a 3way play off thus increasing their chances of relagation....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    I don't care how many teams are in the play off the best team will stay up what I do care about is the msl making mistake after mistake after mistake and the people who are working there socks off training 2 nights a week driving all over the city collecting players and really putting there time and effort into the game being punished for there mistakes!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Well if that's the case Beno shouldn't be hoping that cit go all the way as that will drag his beloved casement into a 3way play off thus increasing their chances of relagation....
    Beans walked from his club. He's no more Casement than you are now Peter.

5. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    He must have been part of the management duo that almost got them relegated. That explains a lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Well lads this fiasco seems set to continue. Did i hear somewhere Casement played 2 illegal players last wednesday night against wilton. 2 players that allready reached their 5 game senior limit. If thats the case there wont be a playoff at all. CIT could lose 3 points against Leeds, Casement could lose 3 points against Wilton and both will be relegated. What a farce of a situation...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Or part of the Managment that dragged them out of the gutter...just depends on how you look at it really...If that club gets relegated i cane tell you i now ts the fault both Of the Committee at Casement Celtic and that joke of a Committee in the Munster Senior league who make up the rules as they go along.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I also heard that Casement had illegal players for their last three games.. Junior players who played more than the allowed games and they were not regraded.Also from what I'm hearing CIT haven't a hope of over-turning the the points deductions , they broke the rules and have no grounds for appeal.. The MSL need to act quickly before this drags into the start of next season. It's very unfair on clubs involved in this division as these clubs have affected both ends of the table.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik View Post
    Well lads this fiasco seems set to continue. Did i hear somewhere Casement played 2 illegal players last wednesday night against wilton. 2 players that allready reached their 5 game senior limit. If thats the case there wont be a playoff at all. CIT could lose 3 points against Leeds, Casement could lose 3 points against Wilton and both will be relegated. What a farce of a situation...
    A junior doesn't have to be re-graded to go up a level,if he plays more than the 5 senior games he is automatically classed as a senior player and loses his status as a junior player,regrading is only if you are playing senior and going down a level,then you have to be re-graded to junior status

Yes?????

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    << Back

Five (5) game rule reminder
    Posted: 2014-11-15 14:02:45

Clubs are reminded under rule 18 (d):

"Any JUNIOR player who plays MORE than five (5) Senior games loses his Junior status, the player must register with the Senior team."

So keep an eye on the number of Senior games played by your Junior players, make sure you can accommodate a player who goes over the limit on the Senior 23 man Registration Form.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    A junior doesn't have to be re-graded to go up a level,if he plays more than the 5 senior games he is automatically classed as a senior player and loses his status as a junior player,regrading is only if you are playing senior and going down a level,then you have to be re-graded to junior status

Yes?????
    Yes and No to a point, he is no longer classed as a junior player but if he goes over the 5 match rule he must then register as a senior player as part of the 23 man squad. You cannot register any players after March 31st. If a junior player has played more than 5 games senior and plays now without being registered as a senior he is illegal.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    As far as I'm aware, no player can be regraded after March 31st and I know that these Casement players were registered as Juniors in April so I would guess that they were illegal for the clubs last few matches.. It will be interesting if the league deal with this issue, or try to cover it up

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedge View Post
    As far as I'm aware, no player can be regraded after March 31st and I know that these Casement players were registered as Juniors in April so I would guess that they were illegal for the clubs last few matches.. It will be interesting if the league deal with this issue, or try to cover it up
    Will be interesting to see what happens!!! Bit of a shambles to be honest!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyBHFC View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens!!! Bit of a shambles to be honest!!
    Lads there fierce accusations to throw about without one single bit of proof ! A few of ye heard alot but sure you should be able ta tell what's lies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Avondale 1 up against moumt poor game so far but must say the cross is looking savage whit a bit of zip on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Half time now avondale 1 up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Avondale miss penalty to go 2 up good start to second half by both teams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Treble over for mount eoghan Lockheed with single goal that won good game

20. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Congrats to the Dale not been the best of Seasons for them but u have to hand to um alwsys good for a Throuphy or 2 even when things are not going there way,fair play

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedge View Post
    I also heard that Casement had illegal players for their last three games.. Junior players who played more than the allowed games and they were not regraded.Also from what I'm hearing CIT haven't a hope of over-turning the the points deductions , they broke the rules and have no grounds for appeal.. The MSL need to act quickly before this drags into the start of next season. It's very unfair on clubs involved in this division as these clubs have affected both ends of the table.
    Yeah but if they were Junior players who registered as Senior but had played less than 5 games before the Junior season finished, surely this means they can play away senior until the end of that season, ok they will be classed Senior but I'm thinking that's just until the end of the season.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com