Thanked in
    1 Post
    Mayfield got a walk over against casement. Explanation please

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Casement never turned up. Mayfield were there, ref was there even the evening echo were there. Whats up Thebeanosarebac i thought ye were going to win yer last 3😉.... I cant imagine they will travel to donegal at the weekend now... What a farce!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Farce is correct get onto the Munster senior league and ask them why we weren't there tonight and ask them why we won't be traveling to Donegal this weekend. The only farcical thing here is the people that are TRYING to run he show!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeanosarebac View Post
    Farce is correct get onto the Munster senior league and ask them why we weren't there tonight and ask them why we won't be traveling to Donegal this weekend. The only farcical thing here is the people that are TRYING to run he show!
    Do tell????? If there was a reason ye couldnt play why wasnt anybody told about it beforehand. Mayfield players and management and referees were all ready to go tonight. Surely an old text to the opposition wouldnt have killed ye!!! Ye owe me a couple of quid for diesel aswell for driving up!!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik View Post
    Do tell????? If there was a reason ye couldnt play why wasnt anybody told about it beforehand. Mayfield players and management and referees were all ready to go tonight. Surely an old text to the opposition wouldnt have killed ye!!! Ye owe me a couple of quid for diesel aswell for driving up!!!!
    How the almighty have fallen !!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Belive me when i tell u they were told they just didnt belive it...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    I couldnt txt ya i had no credit

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    So beano was i right when i told ye that ye will get relegated? U told me only the other day on this ye wouldnt?
    Also think ye are a disgrace not turning up and giving mayfield a walk over when teams like blarney and bandon pushing for promotion. Its not fair and ye shud be docked points now and relegated

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Zico you right it's a disgrace but you know what I don't care what you or anybody else thinks the msl are a joke and you can take that whatever way you like my friend. Cit gave blarney a walkover 2 weeks ago so we decided we'd even things up a bit fair is fair.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This is a wreck less call from casement. I think it will put the club back years.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugosanchez View Post
    This is a wreck less call from casement. I think it will put the club back years.
    When the story comes out you will understand it more Hugo..There is no more the senior league can do to i
    Us this year..and your right it will set us back years in fact they are probably after finishing us if im honest

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Huge call. Beano. They ll prob throw d book at ye. But not turning up for a huge game for both end of the table is out of order in my book. Some advice. Turn up for the fai game or the fai will finish the club.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    ye had a great cup run fair play .. when things are good it's easy but when things get hard and u need to roll up the sleeves ye buckle !!! Lot a clubs found themselves in this position before but dug in and got on with it ... says a lot about the character of the club

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Lads, from the outside looking in, it does not look great. Your league is being dragged through the mud by people who obviously do not have your support. I was surprised the player registration issue disapeered so quickly before Xmas, if Im honest. The way the facts were portrayed on here showed up the admin side again. If someone said he was eligible, then he is eligible. If the club was given incorrect information, Im not sure how the club is at fault.

Its not just your league - 3 leagues in Cork are all looking to change from what I gather. Football is run from global top to bottom in a way from the 1970/80s. Look at the cash farce at the FIFA congress. The people on the committees back then had free rein because they were educated and the masses were not.

Those days are gone and FIFA/FAI/MFA and the local leagues all need to realise that. The committees work for the clubs - the clubs are the bosses - not the other way around. It is all volunteerism but no volunteerism is better than bad volunteerism.

One Cork League from top to bottom - old wounds holding 3 leagues back now - Us/Ye and the Youths.
    From champions elect Rockmount to U11 Division 5 and below. One overall league with whatever sub committees. A powerful league like that can finally convince the powers that be, that we are not the dumbassess from the 70s anymore. Its our league, its our game. If you or Blatter or whoever else doesnt like it - there's the door and thanks for your help. People must be accountable even in amateur positions in amateur organisations - otherwise its a farce - like it is now.
    Just remember, every kick makes me stronger and more determined. Indians always come back!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Now were talking sense!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse24 View Post
    Lads, from the outside looking in, it does not look great. Your league is being dragged through the mud by people who obviously do not have your support. I was surprised the player registration issue disapeered so quickly before Xmas, if Im honest. The way the facts were portrayed on here showed up the admin side again. If someone said he was eligible, then he is eligible. If the club was given incorrect information, Im not sure how the club is at fault.

Its not just your league - 3 leagues in Cork are all looking to change from what I gather. Football is run from global top to bottom in a way from the 1970/80s. Look at the cash farce at the FIFA congress. The people on the committees back then had free rein because they were educated and the masses were not.

Those days are gone and FIFA/FAI/MFA and the local leagues all need to realise that. The committees work for the clubs - the clubs are the bosses - not the other way around. It is all volunteerism but no volunteerism is better than bad volunteerism.

One Cork League from top to bottom - old wounds holding 3 leagues back now - Us/Ye and the Youths.
    From champions elect Rockmount to U11 Division 5 and below. One overall league with whatever sub committees. A powerful league like that can finally convince the powers that be, that we are not the dumbassess from the 70s anymore. Its our league, its our game. If you or Blatter or whoever else doesnt like it - there's the door and thanks for your help. People must be accountable even in amateur positions in amateur organisations - otherwise its a farce - like it is now.
    As always Horse great post. I totally agree with one Cork league it makes total sense but there's not much of that at the top table of AUL/MSL/MFA/FAI. Lads everyone here quick to shoot down Casement before you know both sides of the story. I'm not agreeing with the non showing up at a game for one minute mind you but let's everyone just hold on a few days until every thing comes out. For the last 10 years or more there hasn't been much structure at the club committee wise which is a shame for such a good club. Sad times again for Casement only around the corner I reckon. Shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Clubs should be able to monitor there own yellow cards, casement looking to blame the Msl instead of taking responsibility themselves.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    We do monitor them Peter Pan you also need to to served notification of suspension do you not? Usually you get that information before the game the player is suspended would ya not agree???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I would but at this time of the year where there is a huge amount of night games and a team could be playing 2 games in 3 days they have to step up to the mark and have their own affairs in order.