Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Time will tell kid. Working hard.
    thats the job all the best for the season pal !!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t1773318
    Were is this rule gone that Cobh have, that no outsiders are allowed play,what a load of rubbish,and all this about praising there players for coming back helping there local club,when after all,these are the players who broke the club and left there home club not field a senior team,abandoned them in there time of need.alot of these player gone back are average players,they have struggled in most of there teams they played,bar the (LOI of Ireland players),they will probably not look as bad now with the few LOI lads alongside them,praise should be given when they stay loyal to there home club (for a change),met a chap from Cobh and these "Mercenaries" are no good for any club,not happy with the way old guard cast aside and a few outsiders now aswell coming in to play(we're is the rule gone),why also were Cobh ringing youghal players and mayfield,not all Rosie here I think,and not all the local people are behind this by all accounts,also only reason some of them playing is because they don't have to pay any membership for the year or contribute to the running of team,like come on how can ya run a team like that,shame,suppose there not a club really just a team asembled who screw the old boys who kept them afloat and herald the turncoats with open arms.
    Tell us tweety do you not envy wanderers? I think you should take a look at your own club now instead of lookin at ways to knock another. A hint of jealousy is a tad bit obvious! One thing I will highlight. "Don't believe everything your hear"

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Castleview v corinthians tonite.
    Any predictions?
    Very hard one to call but ill go for 1 all draw!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Looks like this is gone as bad as the AUL thread now!!

5. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzkill View Post
    Tell us tweety do you not envy wanderers? I think you should take a look at your own club now instead of lookin at ways to knock another. A hint of jealousy is a tad bit obvious! One thing I will highlight. "Don't believe everything your hear"
    First of all I don't envy or feel jealous of them because I'm not involved or support any individual club,like to take in Cors and douglas games as I live close by other than that I look out for my ex clubs,just don't agree with praise for people that hurt a club badly,that's it really,fairly simple,only telling ye what I was told from a good wanderers man in his day,you don't have to believe it if ya don't like it I suppose.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Match report and interviews from Castleview v College Corinthians later tonight on www.corksportsnews.ie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zico365 View Post
    Castleview v corinthians tonite.
    Any predictions?
    Very hard one to call but ill go for 1 all draw!
    should be a good game. Castleview ran away with the 1st division last year and expect to do well this year. Not sure who Cors have in, tough start for them with Dale home Tues night. Think view will win 2-1.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Avondale 2-1 City U19s, City led at half time but Dale scored twice in last few minutes.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    view won 1 nil against cors.cors played decent ball but never looked like scoring.think buttsy scored.deccie cahill went off injured for cors and gar cambridge taking off after 20 mins for view with no aparent injury.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by go for gold View Post
    view won 1 nil against cors.cors played decent ball but never looked like scoring.think buttsy scored.deccie cahill went off injured for cors and gar cambridge taking off after 20 mins for view with no aparent injury.
    Only his ego injured by the looks of it.wasnt a classic but good win for castleview.think this could be another tough season for corinthians

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    cors have dale next.so not the easiest of starts for them.fancy mount tomorrow night against midleton but other games are trickier to call

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Gareth's injured all pre season recurrence again was talking ta him afterwards.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Brief report from tonight's game (In Dublin yesterday so got there late) between Castleview v College Corinthians including both line-ups on www.corksportsnews.ie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    Gareth's injured all pre season recurrence again was talking ta him afterwards.
    Injured all summer yes it was pure tactical. See by the reaction he was stunned as was most of the ground. He will be a blarney st player by christmas.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Injured all summer yes it was pure tactical. See by the reaction he was stunned as was most of the ground. He will be a blarney st player by christmas.
    He's burned his bridges with blarney street and pretty much every team he's played for....and both substitutions paid off to be fair.got the win
    Last edited by Chiefscout; 22/08/2014 at 11:32 AM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Passage have been advised to put on extra stewards and car park facilities for the visit of the galacticobhs tonight, also a big night for msl as the first league of ireland standard team kick off their season in div 2,exciting times ahead for all involved and spectators alike,this forum has been thronged with talk about this team and tonight is d-day for a great squad with a young manager to write their names into the record books, cobh abu

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    He's burned his bridges with blarney street and pretty much every team he's played for....and both substitutions paid off to be fair.got the win
    Yeah I never saw the hype about him to be honest, attitude counts for an awful lot in the league. Think it's best to ignore that munsterkid lad from now on, just hope their left back doesn't cost them too many points like he did last year.
    First night prem football back tonight, hope to make mounts game. Favourites at home like most of the time, tough place to go. Good luck to all over the season

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul mc View Post
    Think it's best to ignore that munsterkid lad from now on, just hope their left back doesn't cost them too many points like he did last year.
    First night prem football back tonight, hope to make mounts game. Favourites at home like most of the time, tough place to go. Good luck to all over the season
    The only winner there will be the lad that runs the ferry.

Says a lot for football administrators here that fixtures would be set for tonight with City at home.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    0-0 halftime in a chilly rockmount park

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts