Results 8,861 to 8,880 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    No I did not Glenbuck. Your right it looked a penalty from where I was standing aswell. Also looked a handball in your box in the first half aswell so the wheel always turns. I thought Kiely slipped as he was about to tackle for his red card I don't think he meant it at all. And about the referee I didn't think he was as bad as your making out but I can see why he mightn't give you certain decisions with the abuse they take from your line. The abuse he took from Jamsie Corcaran at half time was an absolute disgrace no place in football for the carry on out of Jamsie he was like a rabid dog the way he was barking in his face. Rockmount always try influence the referee but Keith Callanan today wasn't having any of it. Well deserved Avondale win.
    A deserved Avondale win YES...does the game take the same course if that incident had been dealt with correctly OBVIOUSLY NOT....Avondale were on the end of an unbelievably fortunate decision (Favour) today,just acknowledge that and move on! Just one more thing I don't normally agree with Mr Glenbuck but on this one I would call it the height of disrespect to Rockmount for the ref to turn around and say "Ye are lucky to be only one down" an absolute disgraceful comment!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Unfortunately I couldn't make the match today and from what I have heard I have some sympathy for Rockmount.
    However any time I have seen Rockmount play and a decision doesn't go their way they immediately surround the ref in numbers hurling abuse. It's a disgrace and I don't see other teams doing it the same way that Mount do. They must practice it in training. Their mentality is to intimidate ref's, it's the same all the time, always the refs fault, their manager was even sent off v Corinthians for abusing a ref at half time. The rest on the line are at it every week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Have to come in on this lads, I was at the game this morning and anybody on here connected with rock mount should hang their heads in Shame with the carry on from both their line and the players. Rock mount try to bully refs and teams and they could do neither this morning. Better team won simple as.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Have to come in on this lads, I was at the game this morning and anybody on here connected with rock mount should hang their heads in Shame with the carry on from both their line and the players. Rock mount try to bully refs and teams and they could do neither this morning. Better team won simple as.
    And thats one thing I will never do. Hang my head in shame with anything connected my club. The bottom line is that the referee bottled a huge decision this morning. As Mr El Nino Coro said it defined the match. Are you or were you ever connected with a club or have you ever even togged off. I think if you answer yes to any of those you will understand where these young fellas are coming from. Nobody argued that Avondale did not deserve to win. The debate is about an inadequate performance by the referee. I could show you a half dozen text messages from connections with Avondale saying how surprised they were that a pen was not given. Hang my head ???? You must be joking me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Intimidation is a terrible thing and if rockmount concentrated on their football and less on intimidation they would be far better off. Bully boy tactics as I said. As for me I have played at this level but its been quite a few years but I know I would never be proud to be part of a club that acted the way ye did today.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    And would you be proud if you were the referee. After all this is the burning issue. An inadequate performance by what is percieved to be a top local ref. Seeing that you played at this level are you telling me you never challenged a ref on a very bad decision. Or did you just stay in the background and let others walk the plank. Go away ow dat.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    The reality here is Rockmount have been doing this for years, intimidating ref's opposition etc, lets face facts they're a very average team, long ball team, with the exception of Brendan and Alan O'Connor nobody worth talking about and their alleged behaviour today shows they have no class, it's all out of frustration that Dale are the top dogs at the moment and they can't handle that. Mount just ain't what they used to be on the pitch but off the pitch very consistent.
    Don't blame it on Billy, Don't blame on Alan, Blame it on the Ref

8. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    That's it exactly el patron always find a scape goat, and for what's its worth I thought the ref had a decent game today. He stood up to the clear rockmount intimidation tactics.

10. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    That's it exactly el patron always find a scape goat, and for what's its worth I thought the ref had a decent game today. He stood up to the clear rockmount intimidation tactics.
    Had a decent game?? having gotten the games major decision wrong,he had far from a good game,on the other hand he is human and the standard of players in the league will dictate the standard of the referee ...AMATEUR...,everyone makes mistakes he just made a terrible one this morning!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Well gents it has come to this. This forum is being policed from outside as well. As a result of a phonecall I received earlier I unreservedly apoligise to anyone that I may have offended by any of my posts today. The price of being passionate for your lifetime club. I will be choosing my time on this forum more carefully. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Well gents it has come to this. This forum is being policed from outside as well. As a result of a phonecall I received earlier I unreservedly apoligise to anyone that I may have offended by any of my posts today. The price of being passionate for your lifetime club. I will be choosing my time on this forum more carefully. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.
    That is some disgrace..you are quite entitled to share to opinions on this forum, and to be honest I totally agree with you on this one.

The standard of referee is well below par. Both managers and players commit alot of time and effort into preparations for their weekend fixtures, and its quiet obvious that the refs dont do the same. By this I mean over weight and unfit. I think the league should have another look at this forum, because yet again this debate has come back to haunt us,

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pirlo View Post
    That is some disgrace..you are quite entitled to share to opinions on this forum, and to be honest I totally agree with you on this one.

The standard of referee is well below par. Both managers and players commit alot of time and effort into preparations for their weekend fixtures, and its quiet obvious that the refs dont do the same. By this I mean over weight and unfit. I think the league should have another look at this forum, because yet again this debate has come back to haunt us,

Caught this game today .keith made a balls of peno decision.but rockmount have the worst line i have ever witnessed.that jamsie c should be f###### out the gate of whitechurch .abuse he gave ref and lino not on.msl officials should ban him for long time.rockmount poor avondale didnt leave first gear .and add chubs hoggy to that team they wnt be bate

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Lads was Jamseysent off if he was that bad in the line?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corkey121 View Post
    Caught this game today .keith made a balls of peno decision.but rockmount have the worst line i have ever witnessed.that jamsie c should be f###### out the gate of whitechurch .abuse he gave ref and lino not on.msl officials should ban him for long time.rockmount poor avondale didnt leave first gear .and add chubs hoggy to that team they wnt be bate
    jamesie has been like this for years even back in his junior days over the club and over the oscar traynor side a few years back !!! he never got ****ed out then and i doubt he will now , hes a disgrace to rockmount with the abuse he roars and its on a weekly basis not just today, its about time the league stood up and made and example of him caus no doubt he,ll keep doing it !!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    1. Keith had a poor game and not his first this season. Got the big decisions wrong and you could not talk to him. I still think he is decent usually.
    2. Rockmount management should control the line and tell fellas zip it if it's becoming abusive.
    3. The Rockmount keeper is embarrassing the way the hole game is about him. Every week he is slowing down the match purposely altho he didn't take off his gloves today
    4. I taught Rockmount battled very well but Avondale had too much class in the middle. Both keepers barely made a save
    5 best team won on a decent pitch

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Got there just before HT so missed the drama but everyone I spoke to agreed the ref got it wrong.
    These things happen to refs everywhere, look at Webb today.

I witnessed the abuse the ref took at half time, my 6 year old learned a few new words.
    The ref said he did not want to see him in the second half but he did not leave.
    Poor poor game.

Dale to play Mary's in Mayfield on Wednesday.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads its not just 1 person in the rockmount team its there hole club week in week out every ref and every team know playing against rockmount you get the same bull****. The league should realy sort this its not good for the game.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzer10 View Post
    its there hole club

Exactly!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Any match report on the Ucc game.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggs View Post
    Any match report on the Ucc game.
    Still motoring along in fairness to them.
    UCC 7-0 Bandon
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com