Page 428 of 590 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Supposedly a few decent players interested in St Mary's this transfer window!! Great defence with lots of options. Only time will tell!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Casement busy in transfer window but Castleview losing out! Avondale getting some good players - it's all to play for!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    marys have back aidan o callaghan from US great player, more to come... talks of getting more

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Believe nothing til ya see the players in question play a competitive game!!my tip is Avondale to win premier castle view to win div 1 and ballincollig to win div 2

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Casement need to get in a few or they won't get promoted have a few handy players but lots of average players!! Willie Byrne has then playing well though.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Lots of rumors that the Everton senior manager is getting the sack and is being replaced by an ex management team from the club few years back!! Think it's unfair manager is giving youth a go hasn't much to choose from up there!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Great player will do well at city if true

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Lots of rumors that the Everton senior manager is getting the sack and is being replaced by an ex management team from the club few years back!! Think it's unfair manager is giving youth a go hasn't much to choose from up there!!
    I would be very surprised if that was true, look at the tables they are in a very competitive position with a very small young squad, if anything they should be applauded for the good work there doing, from what I heard their not getting the support from the committee. They were short 5 or 6 players recently and asked a few of there better junior players to step up and they didn't.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Marky sull gone to City, talks of Chubbs going to Hall
    Rumours or done deals? Didn't chubbs leave Avondale too go too Oz? Is he back so obviously?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Rumours or done deals? Didn't chubbs leave Avondale too go too Oz? Is he back so obviously?
    Marks Sull one is meant to be a done deal but I can't confirm that 100% myself!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggs View Post
    I would be very surprised if that was true, look at the tables they are in a very competitive position with a very small young squad, if anything they should be applauded for the good work there doing, from what I heard their not getting the support from the committee. They were short 5 or 6 players recently and asked a few of there better junior players to step up and they didn't.
    Players from junior teams not helping out is a joke to be fair your senior team is the main team in the club!! Dunno if it's only rumors but heard the manager is getting the sack which his totally unfair he's trying his best and giving youth a chance! Surely that will take 2-3 years to make an impression on the league ??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Marks Sull one is meant to be a done deal but I can't confirm that 100% myself!!
    I'm sure Avondale will cope even if Mark does move on. Just having the two Longs up top isn't exactly what you would call "stuck" there class act's!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I'm sure Avondale will cope even if Mark does move on. Just having the two Longs up top isn't exactly what you would call "stuck" there class act's!
    Ya Avondale will win the league by more then 6 points easily I'd say!! A lot was said about the new manager there but he's doing well with them and got in players to when they lost players so all going to plan there which I'm sure the rest of clubs are jealous of!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    [QUOTE=3rdeye;1729258]Ya Avondale will win the league by more then 6 points easily I'd say!! A lot was said about the new manager there but he's doing well with them and got in players to when they lost players so all going to plan there which I'm sure the rest of clubs are jealous of!!![/
    Heard they trained st Stevens morning aswell not many teams did that I'd say. Heard chubbs is resigning back their.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Heard from my friends from southside at Everton senior manager is gone and Seany cotter is taking over 100% true to very good source!!! Hope he didn't get the sack and walked cause didn't deserve to be sacked !!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Happy New Year lads. Ill stick my neck out n say Avondale Castleview Casement treble for 3 leagues in 2014

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rumours of 4 to 5 old "NEW" players returning for Avondale transfer window .
    John Ryan seems to be going about his business fairly quiet.3 are 100%. 50/50 on the last two but my source is very confident they will sign

Not much movement else where
    Seems harsh on the everton management .I know it was a bad result against Ucc but in fairness they also put 5 past the mount .
    It doesn't help their cause when they have lost lots of big players in the last 2- 3 yrs
    Willie,Christy,magic ,Don Horan and Not forgetting Roy and Danny .Everton were always a big powerful team but that seems to have gone now with these lads retiring or leaving

Surely they have to get time to try and re build the squad and get them playing a different way

Well that's my two cents ,Happy new year to all
    Last edited by the hawk; 01/01/2014 at 12:43 AM.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Heard from my friends from southside at Everton senior manager is gone and Seany cotter is taking over 100% true to very good source!!! Hope he didn't get the sack and walked cause didn't deserve to be sacked !!
    family commitments I believe.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    family commitments I believe.
    Yes I believe so which is fair enough!! I believe the new manager has his hands full for the rest of the season 1 or 2 leaving and I can't see him getting many players in... If they can stay up and try build for next season cause they are very young

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Yes I believe so which is fair enough!! I believe the new manager has his hands full for the rest of the season 1 or 2 leaving and I can't see him getting many players in... If they can stay up and try build for next season cause they are very young
    Who is the new manager?