Page 411 of 590 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    No report but a good draw away from home to 1 of yer main contenders Dudds. fair play. 3 points away to mallow as well, so going well. Good to see ye've got YER players back from MSL Junior, both Douglas Hall and yer selves,. Pobs as captain is a great choice. Extremely loyal and a lovely ball player. Best of luck for the season ahead.

2. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    Any report on the fermoy/ringmahon game Clifford?? You usually give a very true/accurate report .
    Wasn't there this weekend, away. By all accounts a good hard game played in a great manner as usual between us. Ringmahon as always provide a good tough opponent and for sure they will be up there in the mix all season long. We'll carry on being as honest and committed as we can and hope it will also see us involved in the upper part of the table.

Mick was super by all accounts but people seem to forget that's a weekly occurance for us. Hes top drawer. Shame he has carried on to be so good really as he now represents his country again this weekend and we have to go into battle with Blarney in our Muns Sen cup game without him as he's playing in an FAI acknowledged game and we apparently don't get to go and see him. What a crock of ****e. I've no GAA interest and yet everyone got a week off to get ****ed for some game two weeks ago. yet we've a lad playing for Ireland and its ignored. I'm sure Mount and Dale always get free weeks when the lads are honoured by the fai. Must be different for the likes of us.

Suppose it's no different to only finding out we were game of the week this weekend v Mahon through buying the echo on Friday. Not a peep from the authorities or the Echo for even a miserly quote. Some joke in fairness. Thought two teams played in the game of the week. Coulda fooled me.

Anyway on we go.
    Last edited by Clifford; 24/09/2013 at 12:29 AM.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Crazy carry on!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    The dale lads dont get capped .only the 1 special club gets free weekends. really is a joke and its not like mick can say no either

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    castleview 2 wilton 2
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    castleview 2 wilton 2
    Entertaining enough game between a very big and physical castleview side and a decent wilton team, who when played ball on the ground looked dangerous !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    Entertaining enough game between a very big and physical castleview side and a decent wilton team, who when played ball on the ground looked dangerous !!!
    Youghal 2-0 casement

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    Spot on there. Wilton could be a Premier side in a couple of years if they can keep some of the youngsters, very talented. Castleview will be dissapointed dropping another 2 points at home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    beaten by youghal tricksey? whats going on there?
    Nothing going on red we were unbelievable on the night to be fair had all the possession again and there goalkeeper made at least 7 top saves we hit the post the crossbar were denied a blatant penalty and had a goal that was over the line not givin.
    The youghal players said it was over! our management were dissapointed with the result but the performance couldn't be faulted. youghal scored from a corner and a break away.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    Nothing going on red we were unbelievable on the night to be fair had all the possession again and there goalkeeper made at least 7 top saves we hit the post the crossbar were denied a blatant penalty and had a goal that was over the line not givin.
    The youghal players said it was over!
    our management were dissapointed with the result but the performance couldn't be faulted. youghal scored from a corner and a break away.
    I seem to remember the exact same same happening in yer Keane Cup game against Mallow last month,which if it had been correctly awarded, would have put Mallow 2-1 up at the time.

The old saying of things evening themselves out over the season never more true in this instance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Touch View Post
    I seem to remember the exact same same happening in yer Keane Cup game against Mallow last month,which if it had been correctly awarded, would have put Mallow 2-1 up at the time.

The old saying of things evening themselves out over the season never more true in this instance.
    They sure have it's the way football goes.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    They sure have it's the way football goes.
    Youghal is a tough place to go. Not many teams get anything easy down there. Ye've had a solid enough start. As someone who is watching MSL a long time it's good to see a Casement side even competing. Some fine sides through the years...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    No team will will roll through that league this year,some great football been played by a number of teams already looks like its going to be a tough league,but if casement can keep playing football like they are now they will be well in with a shout at the end and u cant ask for more than that.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Midelton 0 Everton 1

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkeeper View Post
    Midelton 0 Everton 1
    Any match report lads? How did both teams look?

magpie
    Quote Originally Posted by pirlo View Post
    Must 1 sided game I've ever seen. Midleton hit every part of the goal except the net. Everton keeper had a super game and made some unbelievable saves, and single handily won the 3 points for his team.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Must 1 sided game I've ever seen. Midleton hit every part of the goal except the net. Everton keeper had a super game and made some unbelievable saves, and single handily won the 3 points for his team.
    did he score the goal aswell:-)

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pirlo View Post
    This game brought a tear to my eye. It was caveman football at its best, it was so bad the man at the gate should have given our 3 euro back on the way out and apologised for robbing us out of 2 hours out of our lives which can never be taken back.The only positive i could take out of it was Midleton's left winger and hes probably wondering how in gods name did I end up here maybe its Karma for sins of his past life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    This game brought a tear to my eye. It was caveman football at its best, it was so bad the man at the gate should have given our 3 euro back on the way out and apologised for robbing us out of 2 hours out of our lives which can never be taken back.The only positive i could take out of it was Midleton's left winger and hes probably wondering how in gods name did I end up here maybe its Karma for sins of his past life.
    What are you on about two teams battleing from start to finish was a good game all round.. midelton were on top for most of the game last 20 everton had a few chances.. so there was positives for both teams.. ..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I'm speaking from a neutral prospective My Dad is down for the weekend so I wanted to bring him to a MSL game. I agree with you that the two teams battled. But that was it the football on display was an absolute disgrace.They should have stopped the game and just had a booting competition similar to the long puck in hurling.