Thread: Munster Senior League

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Clifford]
    Quote Originally Posted by BillysBoots

Read the thread buddy, I clearly state I overheard some lads talk about the goal as controversial, I asked for you to let us know what actually happened, Drinkfeckarse cleared it up for me at which point I thanked him. Are all the ould brains in the boots or do you get pleasure in being a big bad keyboard warrior cos you are so new to it?

Or are you going to resort to personal PM's assaulting people like you did when you first arrived?

What a joker, there's only one bitch here and it ain't Razor or I.
    You said it, Razor and I!! Two peas in a pod, well ye can console each at the end of the season again, like last year..."Can't see Castleview continuing to surprising teams with all that long ball stuff"...I don't know I'm very surprised anyway

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    [QUOTE=BillysBoots]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford

You said it, Razor and I!! Two peas in a pod, well ye can console each at the end of the season again, like last year..."Can't see Castleview continuing to surprising teams with all that long ball stuff"...I don't know I'm very surprised anyway
    Ohhhhh, hark at the big man. You've just signed the "cocky View" post for all and sundry to come on and take to the dressing room walls, no teamtalk necessary now eh?

LittleWilly'sboots says View have the title won in Feb. Let's see if that comes back to haunt him eh? Thanks, this is so easy.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Clifford]

Ohhhhh, hark at the big man. You've just signed the "cocky View" post for all and sundry to come on and take to the dressing room walls, no teamtalk necessary now eh?

LittleWilly'sboots says View have the title won in Feb. Let's see if that comes back to haunt him eh? Thanks, this is so easy.
    Since when did you need a team talk when playing the Champions!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Clifford]

In fact every team in the Senior League could do the same when playing the mighty Mount and invincible Dale!! Just take a look back at ye're comments in August for starters...I think they're hauting you already....Surprise Surprise!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Castleview were ahead 2-0 last I heard, ROckmount drew one all, travesty. Dominated and should have buried the Mary's lads, but couldn't get the 2nd. Mary's levelled with last kick of the game, first shot on goal all game. (it was a header actually).

Well done Castleview, title theirs after a great season. Nice one.
    This quote from me in May, or this one from Razor in May?

As far as I know Castleview finished 2-0, fair play to Patsy and the lads.
    Only comment from August is a list of results.....are you on heat or sommat?
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Clifford Only comment from August is a list of results.....are you on heat or sommat?[/QUOTE]

"I suppose the usual suspects will battle it out at the top. One wonders if Castleview can continue surprising teams like they did last season, tough task to repeat the constant long ball stuff all season and get away with it".

Did you not say this when ever it was??

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    To be fair Billy, myself and Cliffy have had our fair share of "discussion" over the last while before you joined this forum. (Especially the time Dale were robbed in the Intermediate Cup but we won't go into that).

Lets just move on lads. bitching is for girls.

As i said hopefully the luck thing will even itself out and that Dale will get some last minute winners, preferrably against Mount or View of course.
    Dale in Cups for 2 weeks now, Mount playing Midleton.
    What are the View up to ?
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    To be fair Billy, myself and Cliffy have had our fair share of "discussion" over the last while before you joined this forum. (Especially the time Dale were robbed in the Intermediate Cup but we won't go into that).

Lets just move on lads. bitching is for girls.

As i said hopefully the luck thing will even itself out and that Dale will get some last minute winners, preferrably against Mount or View of course.
    Dale in Cups for 2 weeks now, Mount playing Midleton.
    What are the View up to ?
    Good point and fair enough! Castleview v Everton Sunday morning. Lets hope Castleview can use that long ball to good effect again this week!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    "I suppose the usual suspects will battle it out at the top. One wonders if Castleview can continue surprising teams like they did last season, tough task to repeat the constant long ball stuff all season and get away with it".

Did you not say this when ever it was??
    Yeah and the prob with it is? Do people not say it's harder to retain than to win in the first place, that's all I'm saying there? I wondered could it be done and so far you lot are not in as good a position as you were last season at this time, but still have a great chance. Can't see where your going with this.

We all come on here as supporters of a club, I'm not in the Castleview appreciation club at all, as much as I admire what they did last year. As much as I don't expect you to wax lyrical about the strengths or otherwise of Avondale, Rockmount or Leeds.

Without a bit of banter the place would be boring so keep it comin as far as I'm concerned.......as long as Avondale don't win it eh??? Ha ha.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah and the prob with it is? Do people not say it's harder to retain than to win in the first place, that's all I'm saying there? I wondered could it be done and so far you lot are not in as good a position as you were last season at this time, but still have a great chance. Can't see where your going with this.

We all come on here as supporters of a club, I'm not in the Castleview appreciation club at all, as much as I admire what they did last year. As much as I don't expect you to wax lyrical about the strengths or otherwise of Avondale, Rockmount or Leeds.

Without a bit of banter the place would be boring so keep it comin as far as I'm concerned.......as long as Avondale don't win it eh??? Ha ha.
    The problem being, you saying Castleview won the league last year by surprising people with long ball stuff....******** as afr as I'm concerned!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    The problem being, you saying Castleview won the league last year by surprising people with long ball stuff....******** as afr as I'm concerned!!
    How long were Castleview in the Division? Was it not a surprise that they won it? I saw them twice, both times it was long ball stuff. I can't watch them every week, I'm not a follower of the club.

B**l**** in your opinion, but not in other people's opinion, which is what it's all about I'm afraid. But you know that eh?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    How long were Castleview in the Division? Was it not a surprise that they won it? I saw them twice, both times it was long ball stuff. I can't watch them every week, I'm not a follower of the club.

B**l**** in your opinion, but not in other people's opinion, which is what it's all about I'm afraid. But you know that eh?
    Of course it was a ****ing surprise, it surprised me more than anyone but it wasn't through surprising teams with CONSTENT LONG BALL STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Now lets agree to disagree.....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Of course it was a ****ing surprise, it surprised me more than anyone but it wasn't through surprising teams with CONSTENT LONG BALL STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Now lets agree to disagree.....
    Truth hurts eh? Ha ha, only joking.

Good luck to all this weekend. A three horse race would be good this season after the Chelsea like Castleview winning it last season.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Good luck to all this weekend. A three horse race would be good this season after the Chelsea like Castleview winning it last season.
    Finally you admit it!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rockmount won 1-0 in Midleton today, Ross with a well taken goal from a cracking through ball from Al O Connor. Three sent off for the home team, one for Rockmount. Not a bad tackle in the game, the ref was good except for flashing cards at every thing that moved. No shot on target for Midleton.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Another "dodgy" 1-0 win for Mount, typical
    UCC beat Corinthians 1-0 and I also believe Everton turned over the Champions at O'Sullivan Park.

1 UCC 15 8 3 4 26 9 27
    2 Dale 12 7 5 0 27 9 26
    3 Mount 12 7 4 1 19 5 25
    4 Cview 12 7 2 3 23 15 23
    5 E'ton 15 6 3 6 18 21 21
    6 Cors 14 6 2 6 19 22 20
    7 Blney 11 4 2 5 22 18 14
    8 Mdltn 15 3 4 8 18 26 13
    9 Leeds 12 2 6 4 9 13 12
    10 Hall 10 2 6 2 18 17 12
    11 Cargl 11 2 1 8 5 19 7
    12 Ringm 11 0 4 7 7 21 4
    Last edited by razor; 06/02/2006 at 7:40 AM.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Another "dodgy" 1-0 win for Mount, typical
    UCC beat Corinthians 1-0 and I also believe Everton turned over the Champions at O'Sullivan Park.

1 UCC 15 8 3 4 26 9 27
    2 Dale 12 7 5 0 27 9 26
    3 Mount 12 7 4 1 19 5 25
    4 Cview 12 7 2 3 23 15 23
    5 E'ton 15 6 3 6 18 21 21
    6 Cors 14 6 2 6 19 22 20
    7 Blney 11 4 2 5 22 18 14
    8 Mdltn 15 3 4 8 18 26 13
    9 Leeds 12 2 6 4 9 13 12
    10 Hall 10 2 6 2 18 17 12
    11 Cargl 11 2 1 8 5 19 7
    12 Ringm 11 0 4 7 7 21 4
    Do I have to cry, rant, rave and abuse everyone now that you've said Mount won dodgy?

I'm making no comment this week re View, I'll await Billy's assault, sorry report.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Do I have to cry, rant, rave and abuse everyone now that you've said Mount won dodgy?

I'm making no comment this week re View, I'll await Billy's assault, sorry report.
    Yep beaten 1-0 at home to Everton, a stray pass at the back after 20 mins and GOAL, that's all it took to win the game. Try as they might Castleview could NOT get an equaliser never mind winning the game, bad performance and a bad result. Didn't really deserve anything from the game, Everton worked hard and defended very well.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Dales MSC game in Carrick is off now for a week and they will visit the ever friendly family club, Leeds on Sunday morning.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dales MSC game in Carrick is off now for a week and they will visit the ever friendly family club, Leeds on Sunday morning.
    Castleview are away to Douglas Hall on Saturday afternnon, big game indeed after the weekends results. Well done to all in the intermediate cup games. Fair play!!