Page 140 of 590 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik View Post
    Where-Oh...Where-Oh...Where is Goggin? Where could goggin be?
    he stil in detention ha ha

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Dark days

Ive been to hell and back during my explosion.On behalf of myself and my family I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends and foes on this forum for the overwhelming support showen to me during those dark dark days.I wont lie to you.I thought of leaving it all behind and for 16 days and 16 nights the laptop remained hidden in a darken office unused unloved untouched.I thought i could carry on regardless but their was a bigger force pulling me back a force bigger than you or I the force of the MSL,my language of love.When the 16 days alapsed Mrs Goggs found me sitting alone in my room wearing my 1998 MSL kit just stroking a football,she looked deep into my eyes and said its time.Go back to your forum they need you.You need them
    Last edited by Goggs; 14/12/2010 at 10:27 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    welcome back goggs!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    welcome back ya big softie and stop spreading rumours :-) ha ha. Best of luck to you and Mrs Goggs for x-mas. Let the games commence!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggs View Post
    Ive been to hell and back during my explosion.On behalf of myself and my family I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends and foes on this forum for the overwhelming support showen to me during those dark dark days.I wont lie to you.I thought of leaving it all behind and for 16 days and 16 nights the laptop remained hidden in a darken office unused unloved untouched.I thought i could carry on regardless but their was a bigger force pulling me back a force bigger than you or I the force of the MSL,my language of love.When the 16 days alapsed Mrs Goggs found me sitting alone in my room wearing my 1998 MSL kit just stroking a football,she looked deep into my eyes and said its time.Go back to your forum they need you.You need them
    Brilliant!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Welcome Home Goggs! Its been too long! You havent missed too much! Now let the posting begin...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    rockmounts game switched to rockmount park. UCC will find it tough up there!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Season review so far Premier Division

Season review so far.
    Douglas Hall: The barcelona of the msl its not a question of them winning the league its by how much.

Everton :Brought in a classy coach last season to teach these boys football,they rejected it like a bad vaccine,their back to the long ball game and florishing under new management.

Avondale Dissapointing start but still a good outside bet for the intermediate cup.

Blarney :Steadied the ship well after a dreadfull start.

Midleton : Have raised a few eyebrows this season still an unknown quantity.

Mayfield :Solid outfit dont quiet have the quaility to push for honours.

Rockmount :A shadow of their former selfs a change is needed.

Ucc :A marque manager operating in unchartered waters finding life very difficult with out the cream of the msl around him.

Tramore :Still playing with gutts and determination but this is only prolonging the pain.

St Marys :Somethings rotten in Denmark.
    Last edited by Goggs; 15/12/2010 at 5:11 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    WeLcome back Goggs. Super funny return post and followed up with a beaut as well. Awaiting first div review as well now bud....

I apologise we only won 2-1 in both our games since you left and I know that's not attacking enough for ya, but by eck we are trying, averaging about 15 chances a game.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The 1st Division season so far

Ringmahon:Experienced manager with a good spirited side.

Fermoy :The sleeping giant of the lower divisions,something tells me this giant has insomnia.

Corinthins:Far too pretty for this division have got to roll up the sleves when push comes to shove and realise theirs no medals given out on the catwalk.

Castleview:A tough nut to craic with their no nonsense approach.

Casement Discipline discipline discipline. A good side waiting to break out but cant decide do they want to play or fight.

Ballinhassig:Been a big dissapointment since their promotion last season.

Ballincollige:Finally showing a bit of fight after a turbulent year.

Mallow :Traditionally slow starters need to start sooner rather than later if the white fox is to save them this season.

Cobh :A big club in big trouble lost all their players last season after the committee parted ways with the manager.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Season review so far.
    Great review Goggs but im still not 100% convinced with Douglas Hall. Yes i know they remain unbeaten and are still in the Intermediate Cup but i would like to see how they would respond to a couple of bad results! That will really test the character of the side! Ball-hop must be on cloud 9 but i would love to know how the players are coping with all the hype and expectations.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ball-hop must be on cloud 9 but i would love to know how the players are coping with all the hype and expectations.[/QUOTE]

but what pressure is on the hall they have nothing lose its rockmount who have everything to lose

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny11 View Post

but what pressure is on the hall they have nothing lose its rockmount who have everything to lose
    Yes but Hall have beaten da mount twice this season and when you beat the best, You become the best! Therefore hall are now the team to beat! Early pace setters and League leaders! Come feb and march they will certainly be feeling the heat!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Good to see it clifford I think ye have a very similar team as Midleton in terms of club structure and attitude your hardest job will be trying to hold onto Kurt and that excellent ball winning center half if you manage that the future looks bright but that league can be unforgiving at times everygame is a battle keep them ticking over at xmass

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Good point Reznik but thats the job of the management to keep them focused and keep their mind firmly on the job and you have to agree they have a very expeirence management to do just that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    yeah but your not the best till you can beat them in the league and take their crown and having 3 ex league of ireland players . i think they will keep them focused , be nice to see somebody else win it

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Good point Reznik but thats the job of the management to keep them focused and keep their mind firmly on the job and you have to agree they have a very expeirence management to do just that.
    Admittelly this is not new territory for the hall! They have been knocking on the door now a couple of years so maybe its there turn! I dont think we have seen the last of Rockmount yet though! The wounded beast could be released after xmas and they will be back to getting horrible 1-0 and 2-1 victories. What an interesting season so far though. At least 1 or 2 shock results week in week out! The mount n dale have been beaten 5 times between them in the league and they havent locked horns yet! Makes for an exciting new year!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    cheers goggs for that..stil reckon the 1st division is wide open.we all gotta play each other.be an interesting new year..bring it on

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Banning you off the site was harsh enough but blowing you up as well! Jesus thats a bit much!Welcome back though, you've livened the forum up already
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    i have ta agree with skinny11 on de douglas hall debate. reznik your points are vaild about hall being de leaders but hall have nothing to lose and until they win something major ie de senior league or intermediate cup then i believe dey can be called de best!!