Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Junior Soccer in Cork

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanchester View Post
    Early days in aul yet but some off to a flying start..castleview flying and have assembled a fine squad... my predictions are knocka and coachford to fight out premier .village and glen premier A . Division 1 should be a dog fight .. corkbeg ..might just get there....
    The glen will win that hands down ..only for village keeper it would have been 4/1 city wanders to push them ..I agree with corkbeg and knocknaheeny.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    John is out but due back shortly. training hard with the rest of the glen squad.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    From last years team to have Garry nolan and john Corcoran. Not in your side ,shows how well current glen side can cope. Seem to have signed a few new young players and panel now seems very strong.In my years playing against glen I never got an easy game from them. Anyone one here recommend the game to view this weekend..

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Explain how losing without Gary Nolan and Jonnie c is coping .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I've seen that glen team play twice last year and yes they lost sunday but the football played was very good in my opinion. When they have full side I think they can beat anyone. Any other club missing the players they were missing would have got hammered .They have qualified for mossie quarter final and haven't had john Corcoran play yet this year..season looks bright for them that's all I'm.saying ..

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I've seen that glen team play twice last year and yes they lost sunday but the football played was very good in my opinion. When they have full side I think they can beat anyone. Any other club missing the players they were missing would have got hammered .They have qualified for mossie quarter final and haven't had john Corcoran play yet this year..season looks bright for them that's all I'm.saying ..
    But my point was about the ability to cope without when they clearly played village off the pitch and couldn't score...but there a fine side as all glen players give 100 pcnt they won't lose many games it's a class side .

8. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Couple of nice aoh cup ties in last 32...knocka v kanturk
    Inishvilla v city wanderers.etc

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I have a feeling you saw them more than twice last year and also that you will see them plenty this year

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    I have a feeling you saw them more than twice last year and also that you will see them plenty this year
    To be fair there.s a lot of texting going into his thoughts but not enough thoughts in his texts.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Jake and steve really dont know what yere issues are..why would I want to see more of glen than any other team. I have huge interest in local football. Played aul and munster junior league . I've seen knocka play 3 times already and intend to see more of them too..glen seem to be a big topic on this which makes me think that maybe both of yee seem to be a lot closer to them than I am..
    What i will say though is that a previous thread on this site was shut down and similar comments there and here are very familiar..

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Jake and steve really dont know what yere issues are..why would I want to see more of glen than any other team. I have huge interest in local football. Played aul and munster junior league . I've seen knocka play 3 times already and intend to see more of them too..glen seem to be a big topic on this which makes me think that maybe both of yee seem to be a lot closer to them than I am..
    What i will say though is that a previous thread on this site was shut down and similar comments there and here are very familiar..
    No issues at all .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I don't like them . I think the behaviour of their players , supporters and the management over the years has been disgusting

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    I don't like them . I think the behaviour of their players , supporters and the management over the years has been disgusting
    Very unfair post I must say but successful clubs and players alway get under people skin some fabulous players have been at that club

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Take this crap elsewhere,it's not happening here.

17. Thanks From:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678