Thread: More Cork Thuggery

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

More Cork Thuggery

Yet again Cork are caught cheating....

How long will they get away with this ?? Surely shouting at the ref after he makes his decision is sending off.... but OH NO!! Cork get away with it again thanks to some brown envelopes

And if that isnt bad enough then Georgie boy goes and dives again trying to cheat another peno

When will the league stand up to Cork and stop them. They are ruining the league with their thuggery.

John Delaney!! GET OUT!!!
    www.ssdg.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Lol Shels fans are not going to let this up are they.

It's a conspiracy against Cork sure like.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Well as someone already said on another post

"By condoning this the league are again setting precedent to encourage it again"

So hopefully all Cork fans will come out in favour of strong punishment for this behaviour Being the saints they are!!
    John Delaney!! GET OUT!!!
    www.ssdg.ie

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The shed end again I take it?
    They are among the most racist gobdaws in the el as well!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs down

Racist, What are you talking about?
    Absolute rubbish. Our City and it's people have the best record in Ireland bar none for welcoming people of different religions and races over the last few centuries not just years. The Cities motto is a safe harbour for all. The quakers, the heugenots, the jews, and of course more recent influxes of immigrants have all settled exttremely well here. A former Lord Mayor was a jew. in the last census the CSO statistics of population show that nearly 8% of people living in the city council area (admittedly that is just half the city but thats a different story) are born outside of Ireland.
    As a percentage of population our city and county has always had significant numbers of non Irish, much more so than any othder county mainly due to our position and trade with Europe and America. That is just a fact. Read David Marcuses book a Land Not Ours.
    Please don't come on here and make such a stupid comment about the shed being a place of refuge for racists absolutely not. It's just not true and is alien to most Cork people. I honestly have never heard any racist chants or comments there.
    Now if you mean we are a bit nasty towards Dubs well then thats a completely differnet story.
    Bad form to make ignorant comments like that.
    Cork City FC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeTillIDie
    When I was in Cork before at teh Cross, in the main stand as an away fan, the majority of fans who were FAMALIES were shouting racial abuse at English and Welsh etc players.

Just thought I'd point it out

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    By being a bit nasty toward Dubs(people from the capital) you are setting the precedent to do it again against Races and religions when they beat you aswell.

Actions by the cork players were disgraceful and they should be punished by making them listen to dolans constant lies while reading every single one of ricos programme notes back to back.The breeding ground for future popes and saints thats known as the shed,should be cleared of any wrong doing because they would never throw anything at Dan Conner(one of those Dubs described above) it must have been a chap in tolka park with a long throw or a sign from god that he is evil.

Same old city always playing by the rules.
    Last edited by Anto McC; 23/04/2005 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    THe shed are no angels to put it mildly, I was at a city game there some years back and one or two people in the shed were making sick remarks at keeper Tony O'Dowd whose brother had died some months prior to that.
    The bottom line is that there is a small body of scumbags in the shed, it is up to Cork City to root them out and ban them for life.
    ''and I for one welcome our new insect overlords''

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
    THe shed are no angels to put it mildly, I was at a city game there some years back and one or two people in the shed were making sick remarks at keeper Tony O'Dowd whose brother had died some months prior to that.
    The bottom line is that there is a small body of scumbags in the shed, it is up to Cork City to root them out and ban them for life.
    Thats the lowest of the low and there is no way that more than one or two scumbags would be capable of that.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeTillIDie
    Absolute and utter bull**** that is. Who the **** do you think you are making ridiculous allegations like that? Its bad enough that some young scumbag has blighted our reputation by throwing a bottle at Scum Connor, without some fool who wasn't even there making unsubstantiated allegations. Cop yourself on. I've stood in the Shed for most of the last decade and only 2 or 3 times have I heard anything racist, and on each occasion the person who did it was challenged by those around him. Last night there were a few things thrown at Scum Connor, but the person who threw the glass bottle as soon outed by people around him and carted off by the guards.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You go Eanna, i think there just jealous because we have fans. But when you have standing areas like the shed when it is always full, you are always going to get 2-3 scumbags, Dublin people should know this
    http://theshedcork.proboards27.com/index.cgi

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel army no1
    You go Eanna, i think there just jealous because we have fans. But when you have standing areas like the shed when it is always full, you are always going to get 2-3 scumbags, Dublin people should know this
    Everybody knows this not just Dubs,btw no one else in the league has a problem with dan conner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I can't believe Ollie Byrne, the scumbag, has bribed Cork players and fans to act this way to ruin their well earned reputation as the real saints of the Eircom League. Is there nothing this man wont stoop to? If he can get to a fine establishment like Cork, who previously have never commited a sin or so much as given a foul away in their long and prestigious history, than nobody is safe.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is nothing more pathetic than idiotic attempts at sarcasm by $hels fans who don't even understand the concept....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'd say throwing bottles at goalkeepers in matches is more pathetic, but that's just me.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash/ED
    I'd say throwing bottles at goalkeepers in matches is more pathetic, but that's just me.
    I agree with you & i think it was 1 bottle. Wasn't at the game but hope the idiot identified & gets life ban.

CCFC always act quickly to catch any offenders so i hope the same this time.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash/ED
    Well you would say that becuase as usual not being there or knowing anything about an incident doesn't stop you making some stupid comment on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patsh
    Well you would say that becuase as usual not being there or knowing anything about an incident doesn't stop you making some stupid comment on it.
    Someone threw a glass bottle onto the pitch. By not being there, what valuble peice of information that justifys that have I missed out on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    I'm not the longest or most knowledged eL fan by any stretch but why is it that Connor is considered scum?

"Its bad enough that some young scumbag has blighted our reputation by throwing a bottle at Scum Connor"

Is it just me or does this sentence really look odd?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rebs23
    Racist, What are you talking about?
    Absolute rubbish. Our City and it's people have the best record in Ireland bar none for welcoming people of different religions and races over the last few centuries not just years. The Cities motto is a safe harbour for all. The quakers, the heugenots, the jews, and of course more recent influxes of immigrants have all settled exttremely well here. A former Lord Mayor was a jew. in the last census the CSO statistics of population show that nearly 8% of people living in the city council area (admittedly that is just half the city but thats a different story) are born outside of Ireland.
    As a percentage of population our city and county has always had significant numbers of non Irish, much more so than any othder county mainly due to our position and trade with Europe and America. That is just a fact. Read David Marcuses book a Land Not Ours.
    Please don't come on here and make such a stupid comment about the shed being a place of refuge for racists absolutely not. It's just not true and is alien to most Cork people. I honestly have never heard any racist chants or comments there.
    Now if you mean we are a bit nasty towards Dubs well then thats a completely differnet story.
    Bad form to make ignorant comments like that.
    Ignorant comments? I witnessed it myself boy on numerous occasions.
    Dogs abuse heaped at Jason Sherlock (when he was with UCD) and it was monkey chanting et al. I witnessed it myself. Perhaps it is not as prevalent now as it was in the mid to late 1990's, but friends of mine who are City supporters who sit in the stand were embarrassed by the behaviour.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast