Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19

  1. #1
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19

    Why was locals last post taken down ?

  2. #2
    Director dahamsta's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    13,484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    278
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    654
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    It wasn't. And I think it should be pretty clear why they deleted it.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    It wasn't. And I think it should be pretty clear why they deleted it.
    naming names that was taken down in 1 hour so next time anyones name pops up so we can expect it wont be left for a week or 2 like mine and be adult about your responce please no infraction or ban just saying ..thanks

  4. #4
    Director dahamsta's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    13,484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    278
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    654
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Jesus, do I have to spell it out? If it wasn't taken down by Foot.ie, how do you think it was deleted? Yes, they deleted it themselves, because they realised (I presume) that the post could easily be considered defamatory.

    If you were in a similar situation, I don't know about it. If you reported it, it would have been dealt with. We don't play favourites on Foot.ie, and certainly not in the junior forum, because the behaviour in here is generally appalling.

    Also, if you backtalk me like that again, I'll ban you permanently from the forum. This is your one and only warning.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    Jesus, do I have to spell it out? If it wasn't taken down by Foot.ie, how do you think it was deleted? Yes, they deleted it themselves, because they realised (I presume) that the post could easily be considered defamatory.

    If you were in a similar situation, I don't know about it. If you reported it, it would have been dealt with. We don't play favourites on Foot.ie, and certainly not in the junior forum, because the behaviour in here is generally appalling.

    Also, if you backtalk me like that again, I'll ban you permanently from the forum. This is your one and only warning.
    Very fair to be honest I could have got 100 lines .its your site classic case of I own the ball if I don't like it game over .
    Last edited by Bulldog; 24/02/2019 at 5:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Very fair to be honest I could have got 100 lines .its your site classic case of I own the ball if I don't like it game over .
    Defo agree Iíve seen instances where buddyís comments are left up and others are deleted, thatís been going on here since day 1

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    It wasn't. And I think it should be pretty clear why they deleted it.
    It says deleted by you? What exactly was it in breach of ?

Similar Threads

  1. Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19
    By scubasteve in forum Junior League
    Replies: 333
    Last Post: 25/02/2019, 3:51 PM
  2. Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2017/18
    By the 12 th man in forum Junior League
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 31/07/2018, 12:34 PM
  3. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16
    By sorryburnsy in forum Junior League
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 29/06/2016, 2:09 PM
  4. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2014/15
    By killer"B" in forum Junior League
    Replies: 956
    Last Post: 20/06/2015, 2:37 PM
  5. Cork AUL 2013/14 Divisions 1, 2 & 3
    By Dixie's Cousin in forum Junior League
    Replies: 792
    Last Post: 27/06/2014, 4:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •