Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intermediate Cup Semis this weekend

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think Sunday will be interesting all round so Clifford lol, we were gonna "NOT DRINK" on Sunday take it easy after last wk lol but sure that's gone out the door now lol, so back to Nancy Hands after the match to change into night clothes lol fecking mad but sure it's all a laugh.

I love Derry City FC myself, alway's had an interest in them, sounds silly I got a roasting Sunday from the lads saying it's crazy but as I said to them Rockmount are my Cork Team and Derry my Eircom league team........Yep shoot me NOW lol

It's a rough old spot so is Lissadel ???? What about stands ???? Jesus what happens if it rains......ladies hair and all that like??? What about our wee booze at half time??? Where do we go before the match??? Any bar's or resturants about???

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amarach
    I think Sunday will be interesting all round so Clifford lol, we were gonna "NOT DRINK" on Sunday take it easy after last wk lol but sure that's gone out the door now lol, so back to Nancy Hands after the match to change into night clothes lol fecking mad but sure it's all a laugh.

I love Derry City FC myself, alway's had an interest in them, sounds silly I got a roasting Sunday from the lads saying it's crazy but as I said to them Rockmount are my Cork Team and Derry my Eircom league team........Yep shoot me NOW lol

It's a rough old spot so is Lissadel ???? What about stands ???? Jesus what happens if it rains......ladies hair and all that like??? What about our wee booze at half time??? Where do we go before the match??? Any bar's or resturants about???
    There is the Black lion pub on the corner where we will eat and drink before hand, don't know if lisadell will bring people to any place after. It don't sound like too many stands are around, but we'll see. Clarky to be in goal probably. Should be fun......come on Derek.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Was shocked to see Rockmount beaten yesterday but doubt they are too bothered as the FAI cup has lost most of its appeal to inter teams since the eircom league season changed.

I know that most of the top dublin teams were not too interested in winning yesterday as they all have far bigger league games coming in the next few weeks.

Fair play to rockmount against Belgrove last week. They got a good early goal and defended very well after that. They probably deserved the win as they took their chances and did not give belgrove any clear cut chances.

Belgrove worked hard and played some decent football but were unable to get that all important equaliser before rockmount got their second goal late on. In fairness, the 2 rockmount forwards were the best 2 players on the pitch last weekend.

Best of luck to rockmount in the final although i think it will be a terrible game as neither team plays much football.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bell legend
    Was shocked to see Rockmount beaten yesterday but doubt they are too bothered as the FAI cup has lost most of its appeal to inter teams since the eircom league season changed.

I know that most of the top dublin teams were not too interested in winning yesterday as they all have far bigger league games coming in the next few weeks.

Fair play to rockmount against Belgrove last week. They got a good early goal and defended very well after that. They probably deserved the win as they took their chances and did not give belgrove any clear cut chances.

Belgrove worked hard and played some decent football but were unable to get that all important equaliser before rockmount got their second goal late on. In fairness, the 2 rockmount forwards were the best 2 players on the pitch last weekend.

Best of luck to rockmount in the final although i think it will be a terrible game as neither team plays much football.
    Think that just about sums it up, excellent sutff.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123