Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What annoys you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dublinharp
    Also when you are driving along and pull in to let someone trough (even though you don’t have to) and they don’t acknowledge it
    Agree with you there
    Last edited by sligoman; 06/06/2005 at 12:30 AM.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    1)People who take more than a split second to move their stupid cars when the lights go green.
    2)Nigerian women drivers, its like there wearing blinkers.
    3)Rags on the road that look like dead animals.
    4)People who would rather see their English club win the league than Ireland qualify for the world cup (a debate brought up in the pub that pi$$ed me off)..
    5)People who care about their and they're...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

What annoys me?

Scumbags/Knackers (guys) in adidas tracksuits
    Scumbags/Knackers (girls) in pink tracksuits.

Also, people who cut by you in any queue. Of course I let them know about it afterwards.

BTW, By knackers I dont mean Tinkers
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

International Prospect Green Tribe's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M@ttitude
    1)People who take more than a split second to move their stupid cars when the lights go green.
    2)Nigerian women drivers, its like there wearing blinkers.
    3)Rags on the road that look like dead animals.
    4)People who would rather see their English club win the league than Ireland qualify for the world cup (a debate brought up in the pub that pi$$ed me off)..
    5)People who care about their and they're...
    Major cyber kick in the nuts to you!! How do you know they are Nigerian?!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman
    Scumbags/Knackers (guys) in adidas tracksuits
    Scumbags/Knackers (girls) in pink tracksuits.

Also, people who cut by you in any queue. Of course I let them know about it afterwards.

BTW, By knackers I dont mean Tinkers
    Yeah, we have the neds here in Scotland and all the girls wear pale pink tracksuits or zippy cardigans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kerr's tribe
    Major cyber kick in the nuts to you!! How do you know they are Nigerian?!!!!
    Apoligies if it sounded out of line but I live in an estate which has about six families from Nigeria and one or two from Sudan, The Nigerian women are great crack and the nicest people you will meet but by god they cant drive, I do give them a bit of stick in a humerous way but they are shocking bad.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wink

"Drivers" who stop in yellow junctions boxes - she woman do it to bus (she could see it coming & no way she could get out the other end on way home today
    Rain - nothing good about it.
    People who stand near front of bus by driver so hard to get past maze of people.
    People on buses - too many freaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M@ttitude
    Apoligies if it sounded out of line but I live in an estate which has about six families from Nigeria and one or two from Sudan, The Nigerian women are great crack and the nicest people you will meet but by god they cant drive, I do give them a bit of stick in a humerous way but they are shocking bad.
    ok, m@tt, fair enough, they are a nice people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    White football boots.
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    People would insist on driving in the right hand lane when there is nothing in the left lane or they are clearly not overtaking ..... i seriously cant understand this at all, it makes completely no difference at all to their journey. They just fúck up everyone else.

People who drive right up the árse of cars with L plates .... . If they just calmed off for a bit, they wouldn't get stressed out or stress the learner out. It is a basic rule and they should be on the road themselves if they cant stick to the rules. Chríst above, where do they think they are.

People who are constantly bítchin' and reading people behind their backs, not so much the 'having a laugh' stuff, more the malicious stuff. And when they are confronted, they just bottle it. Also when they are on the recieving end of it, more often than not, they lose the plot and cant handle it. These are the same people who spend more time trying to knock people or scheme up ways to knock people, when they really should be worried about themselves a bit more.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Gary Neville

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    The term "plastic paddy". How could you grudge anyone their pride in being Irish?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kerr's tribe
    they are a nice people.
    Like most races, Nigerians are not all "nice people."
    Some very nasty characters from that part of the world.
    You just have to listen to my Nigerian colleagues to hear about some of them.

One of them told me that he has to laugh everytime he hears racisim mentioned here and in Ireland. He says it's nothing compared to the racisim between tribes in Nigeria.
    Especially between the Ibo and Yoruba tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by boysingreen
    The term "plastic paddy".
    I use that all the time.
    It's a bit of banter.
    No insult intended.
    Anyone offended by it needs to chill out a small bit.
    I often refer to myself as a Paddy.
    Could be called a lot worse.
    Last edited by Peadar; 13/04/2005 at 9:52 AM.
    Have Boot Disk, will travel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeirish
    White football boots.
    Quite fond of them actually

People who eat really loudly..
    People with no table manners and eat with their mouths open..
    Hairdressers who do anything they want with your hair even though you asked specifically for something... Then when you say it the claim that’s what you asked for and charge you 175euro for the honour....
    Snotty people who look down their nose at you..

boys who think they know everything about sports and think you know nothing cause your a girl..

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    1) People in traffic jams/ slow moving traffic who leave half a mile between them and the car in front - just drive up and stop, no benefit to the car to crawl along in first at 3 miles an hour. Helps snarl up the traffic that little bit more, as it effects the number of cars getting through lights etc behind.

2) Volvo and Micra drivers. Main culprits of 1, and because they drive "safe" cars they think they can do what they want. BMW and Merc drivers also beginning to show the same traits

3) Pedestrians that cross as the lights are changing

4) Pedestrians crossing the road about 10 yards from pedestrian crossings or under pedestrian bridges

5) 24 hour bus lanes (especially the N11 from Foxrock to Loughlinstown that has bugger all buses at peak times, let alone off peak) - whats the point?

6) People driving in the outside lane of motorways who slam on the anchors to answer the phone.

7) The cutaways in the middle of dual carriageways and the people that use them.

8) The lack of park and ride facilities that force me to commute by car - the time I'd have to leave to get parking at the dart, I'd drive in in an hour.

9) Decentralisation - no one wants to go, so why bother?

10) Not introducing e-working (infact bringing back in the people that already are doing it) because they need the numbers for Decentralisation.

11) Non Union members who still get the benefits of what the union(s) fight for.

I'm a bit angry today
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eire06
    Quite fond of them actually

People who eat really loudly..
    People with no table manners and eat with their mouths open..
    Hairdressers who do anything they want with your hair even though you asked specifically for something... Then when you say it the claim that’s what you asked for and charge you 175euro for the honour....
    Snotty people who look down their nose at you..

boys who think they know everything about sports and think you know nothing cause your a girl..
    Oh and people who say we should get rid of our language and our national anthem...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    1) Rude and miserable bartenders..... work with one of them who would ask a customer "What do you want" or "What are you after", without a sign of please or thank you or even a f*cking smile!
    2) Had to find somewhere for an interview and asked for directions, but people who deliberately ignore you when you ask for directions do my nut.
    3) People who hop queues in banks or bars...
    4) And totally agree with the guy who said when you open up a door for a lady and she blanks you. Chivalry is dead.
    5) People who spit on the ground (especially girls!) and people who sniff when they have a cold, how about a hanky guys!
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A face
    People would insist on driving in the right hand lane when there is nothing in the left lane or they are clearly not overtaking ..... i seriously cant understand this at all, it makes completely no difference at all to their journey. They just fúck up everyone else.
    I hate these people with a passion, even when you give them a polite flash of your lights and they still don't move, then blast them with the horn and they still dont move. Stubborness born out of the attitude, "I'm doing 120km/h so they legally aren't supposed to be going any faster, so I'm not moving". It's none of their business how fast I drive. If they are going 80km/h its even worse. I really really HATE these people!
    UCD sha-la-la

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peadar
    Women who queue up for the ATM (or anything for that matter) and when it's their turn they start to rummage around in their bag like as if someone has unexpectedly asked them to produce their ATM card.
    This takes a few minutes, then they spend ages trying to figure out what they want.
    You hear the beeps and think, 'finally!' only to see them push the card back in because they've made the wrong choice and have to start again.
    Then when they eventually get their cash and take their card, they have to pack everything back up again, while standing at the machine.
    Thats my NUMBER 1 hate!
    Last Saturday, I happened to be in a rush, and just got pipped in the queue by a woman. There were 2 people ahead of her, and when she got to the machine, it was only then she opened her bag, rummaged around for awhile, found her purse, fiddled with that, put the card into the slot, and then her mobile rang. She had to answer it of course, ignoring the card. It was ejected, so she put it in again, but still did not press any buttons and kept on talking. The card was ejected for a second time, she pushed it in and it looked like she wasn't going to do anything, so I said "could you hurry up please?". She looked at me like I was a piece of sh*t, said "I'm ON THE PHONE" and turned her back on me. I tapped her on the shoulder, said "I'M IN THE QUEUE WAITING FOR YOU". (there were about 3 more people there at this stage) She eventually started entering her numbers, telling whoever was on the phone all about the SAVAGE behind her! Of course she got it wrong, and had to start over again. All this time she was on the phone, but when she had to start again, she put the phone away. I do not know what she was doing, but she was pressing buttons left, right and centre. Eventually, she stopped and spent an age putting the card back into her purse & bag. She turned around, gave me an absolute filthy, and said to the other people "there is something wrong with the machine".
    I put my card in got my money, taking about 15 seconds for the whole thing. After all that, the b*tch didn't even have money to get out!

Nothing as extreme as this ever happened before, but I've been stuck behind women so often it drives me mad.
    Buses are the same, thye could be waiting for 20 minutes, but it seems to come as a complete surprise that they have to pay for a ticket, and spend an age rooting around the bag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    She was'nt blonde by any chance Patsh
    Irish by birth ,Harps by the grace of god.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast