Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 241

Thread: 2019 Pre-season friendlies.

  1. #201
    Reserves Candystripe's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    953
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brendy_éire View Post
    Kearns and Mahdy taken off injured?
    Seems strange to put out such a decent side in a friendly when you're playing in the Brandy in two days' time.
    Did UCD have most of their "first 11 plus 2 subs" on tonight?

    As Brendy said, If they did that's crazy considering they are away to Derry on Friday night!

  2. #202
    Seasoned Pro Nesta99's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    812
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    659
    Thanked in
    438 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Wasn't there ,but sold out.Debut for 14year old Evan Ferguson.Son of Barry.Some player for his age.
    For a moment I was thinking of Iain and started to grumble but realised I had my Fergusons mixed up!

  3. #203
    Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In the long grass
    Posts
    30,007
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,558
    Thanked in
    1,588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystripe View Post
    Did UCD have most of their "first 11 plus 2 subs" on tonight?

    As Brendy said, If they did that's crazy considering they are away to Derry on Friday night!
    They'd have been training anyway in fairness

  4. #204
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Weren't the other cleanups of the tramway end?
    Mandriou cleaned up at the shed end.Rovers fans squirming uncomfortably polished the seats.

  5. #205
    Reserves D24Saint's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    625
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Nice goal for the equaliser, Eric Molloy ?

  6. #206
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    Well this was from the bohs twitter

    Calling all #Bohs fans, some painting and tidying up needed at Dalymount Park ahead of Wednesday's friendly against Chelsea.
    check back a few weeks ago and you will find the Tramway end was cleared (before the rovers game I think) before the Chelsea game was even agreed, or continue talking ****e, your call
    Bohemian FC The Big Club since 1890

    From the Cradle to the Grave - BTID

  7. #207
    Coach Longfordian's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2002
    Posts
    8,308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,455
    Thanked in
    967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Wasn't there ,but sold out.Debut for 14year old Evan Ferguson.Son of Barry.Some player for his age.
    Jesus, if that doesn’t make a man feel old nothing will. Must have been some buzz for the young lad.
    "He mightn't always be right but he's never wrong"

  8. #208
    First Team Duggie's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,433
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    check back a few weeks ago and you will find the Tramway end was cleared (before the rovers game I think) before the Chelsea game was even agreed, or continue talking ****e, your call
    ok so ye only clean up for Shams and Chelsea. I see the picture now

  9. #209
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    ok so ye only clean up for Shams and Chelsea. I see the picture now
    Wow. There really is no cure for stupid 😳

  10. #210
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    946
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Mandriou cleaned up at the shed end.Rovers fans squirming uncomfortably polished the seats.
    Great deflection to it being pointed out you were wrong well done

    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    check back a few weeks ago and you will find the Tramway end was cleared (before the rovers game I think) before the Chelsea game was even agreed, or continue talking ****e, your call
    So in other words your statement of "that's the third time that end has been cleaned up in three weeks" was in fact wrong?

  11. #211
    International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Killashee Longford
    Posts
    7,891
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,864
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    524
    Thanked in
    439 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Wasn't there ,but sold out.Debut for 14year old Evan Ferguson.Son of Barry.Some player for his age.
    yeah hes ireland underage international with his sister. hes supposedly heading to brighton shortly and a few other premiership clubs linked with him especially liverpool!
    Neale Fenn red and black army

  12. #212
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    [QUOTE=RathfarnhamHoop;2008294]Great deflection to it being pointed out you were wrong well done
    Devastating riposte. Think of that while you are watching your team in Europe?
    Anyway Wise up! Volunteers have been cleaning Tramway and shed end, and Jodi over the last 4/5 weeks.Weed removal, power hosing seats etc
    Unfortunately we don't have tax funded public sector workers to do it for us, as you do.Or is that a deflection too?

  13. Thanks From:


  14. #213
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    946
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Devastating riposte. Think of that while you are watching your team in Europe?
    Anyway Wise up! Volunteers have been cleaning Tramway and shed end, and Jodi over the last 4/5 weeks.Weed removal, power hosing seats etc
    Unfortunately we don't have tax funded public sector workers to do it for us, as you do.Or is that a deflection too?
    Half time and no analysis, you expect people to watch the ads and not look at their computer/phone or something?

    Wise up, they didn't touch the shed until the Chelsea game was announced, should have been done before the season started.

    You say that as if you own your ground....
    Why won't the council help I wonder?

  15. #214
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Repeating the same nonsense over and over again, almost Trump like.

  16. #215
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post



    So in other words your statement of "that's the third time that end has been cleaned up in three weeks" was in fact wrong?
    It might be, IF I ever said that. Unfortunately I didn't. Well done you 🙄

  17. #216
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    946
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    It might be, IF I ever said that. Unfortunately I didn't. Well done you 🙄
    Apologies that was thrower. You both talk so much ****e it's easy to mix the two of you up

  18. #217
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Apologies that was thrower. You both talk so much ****e it's easy to mix the two of you up
    At least we can use the “quote” function correctly 😁

  19. #218
    Seasoned Pro PartySaint's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Unfortunately we don't have tax funded public sector workers to do it for us, as you do.Or is that a deflection too?
    Could have got the FAI funded employee you have to do it...
    Here on a technicality.

  20. #219
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PartySaint View Post
    Could have got the FAI funded employee you have to do it...
    If only we had a rich sugar daddy developer like Pats have, then we could have the wonderful season you are enjoying and maybe even a wonderful stadium like Richmond Park.
    Bohemian FC The Big Club since 1890

    From the Cradle to the Grave - BTID

  21. #220
    Reserves D24Saint's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    625
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    If only we had a rich sugar daddy developer like Pats have, then we could have the wonderful season you are enjoying and maybe even a wonderful stadium like Richmond Park.
    yawn Any new jibes.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Transfers 2019 season
    By ToberonaTornado in forum Premier & First Divisions
    Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 23/07/2019, 4:24 PM
  2. 2019 Season & New Manager/Coach
    By ForzaForth in forum Wexford FC
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01/07/2019, 9:30 AM
  3. RTE: Damien Delaney joins Waterford FC for 2019 season
    By Foot.ie in forum Football Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03/01/2019, 10:00 AM
  4. Pre-Season Friendlies
    By holidaysong in forum Dundalk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11/02/2005, 4:13 PM
  5. Pre-season Friendlies
    By kevincronin2000 in forum Cork City
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22/01/2005, 7:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •