Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Real v Barca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts

Real v Barca

Cant wiat for this match tonight Should be a real cracker. I reckon a 2-1 win for Barca

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DE TOWN
    Cant wiat for this match tonight Should be a real cracker. I reckon a 2-1 win for Barca
    It would be nice alright, but i fancy a draw which will(as good as) take the title back to the Nou Camp.

Visca Barca, Visca Catalunya!!
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whatever the result, it's going to be a cracking game of football. I'm sooo looking forward to it.
    Football is life. The rest is mere detail...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I hope Barca wins the championship, though in advance of each season I always hope it will be another team than Barca or Real. It was nice to see Valencia win it last season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Great game, but a very slow pace to it. Some of the chances created was like watching slow motion, especially Guily's volley at the start of the second half. It's easy to see why both sides are out of the CL. Both completely useless at the back.

thecorner
    great game...like watching a version of who's who of football

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    real outfought them in midfield neither backline was up to much though helgueara played well beckham played really well for real . apart from ronaldihno barcelona didnt have much going forward.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Wait for the *******lona lot to bottle it again. Born losers. 4-2- magic, the league title belongs in Madrid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Éanna
    Wait for the *******lona lot to bottle it again. Born losers. 4-2- magic, the league title belongs in Madrid
    Agreed. The most important thing in football is to take your chances. We took ours when they came, and got revenge for last season's daylight robbery by them at the Bernabeu. Title or no title, we have the bragging rights.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    779 Posts
    What a game. Could have been 8-8. Actually surprised when a ball was mispassed. Not sure it's because the defences were'nt great - just sheer class in some of the one touch stuff. Most enjoyable game I've seen for a while.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsFan
    What a game. Could have been 8-8. Actually surprised when a ball was mispassed. Not sure it's because the defences were'nt great - just sheer class in some of the one touch stuff. Most enjoyable game I've seen for a while.
    Der wer defenders on the pitch lastnite??!!!! out of the 4 centre halfs on the pitch, only puyol could b called 1 n he waz only sh1t because he waz only on crutches de other day n reli shouldnt av bn playin. great2 watch as a neutral but at de same time terrible. I went2 c barca play Betis last sunday n oleguer n SYLVINHO wer centre halfs n they wer f**kin terribe!! They need2 put marquez back der wit puyol n get a decent defensive midfielder, Gerards gud (not stevie g de spanish1) but hes2 injury prone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho
    Der wer defenders on the pitch lastnite??!!!! out of the 4 centre halfs on the pitch, only puyol could b called 1 n he waz only sh1t because he waz only on crutches de other day n reli shouldnt av bn playin. great2 watch as a neutral but at de same time terrible. I went2 c barca play Betis last sunday n oleguer n SYLVINHO wer centre halfs n they wer f**kin terribe!! They need2 put marquez back der wit puyol n get a decent defensive midfielder, Gerards gud (not stevie g de spanish1) but hes2 injury prone.
    Go away and learn how to write properly, FFS. These aren't text messages you're sending. Most people on here won't even bother to read that post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4tothefloor
    Go away and learn how to write properly, FFS. These aren't text messages you're sending. Most people on here won't even bother to read that post.
    Totally agree.
    Honest! I am not a secret Tim nor a closet Sham - I really am a Seagull.

International Prospect Green Tribe's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    yes, is annoying!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Éanna
    The title will sit proudly in the Barca Museum come May. Real have a small matter of a derby game, a trip to Seville and a game agianst Villareal at home to contend with first. Allied to the fact that they are notoriously bad travellers, a trip to San Sebastien won't settle well in the stomachs.

Barca have been the best team in Spain all year, going back to last january and the title will be nothing less than deserved.
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I would have thought that you would have been more supportive of your comrades in Catalunya considering that you are suppose to be from the People's Republic of Cork
    Limerick 37, its so shiny and new we dare not take the cover off.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nempton
    I would have thought that you would have been more supportive of your comrades in Catalunya considering that you are suppose to be from the People's Republic of Cork
    No chance. Hate them with a passion. Horrible devious half-french, nouveau riche arty-farty hoity-toity: ****s Nah, Barcelona's a lovely place, but I've been a Real fan since I was 5 or 6, and I won't be changed

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho
    I weep for the future. I think this just sums up the youth of today.

Extra homework for you, laddie!
    Football is life. The rest is mere detail...