Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Ex-LOI players in far-flung places.

  1. #21
    Seasoned Pro bluewhitearmy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    4,889
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    645
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Danny Ledwith currently plays for Southern United in New Zealand
    http://www.southernunited.co.nz/team...edwith-2114195
    Ex Limerick Garbhan Coughlan and Tony Whitehead there too.

  2. #22
    Youth Team Park_Lane's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Richie Ryan, Niall McCabe, Iarlaith Davoren, Eamon Zayed, Paddy Barrett, James Chambers and Colin Falvey all in various USL sides

  3. #23
    Reserves EAFC_rdfl's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Athlone/Loughrea
    Posts
    790
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Park_Lane View Post
    Richie Ryan, Niall McCabe, Iarlaith Davoren, Eamon Zayed, Paddy Barrett, James Chambers and Colin Falvey all in various USL sides
    Add Mickey Funston to that list too
    Havin a weekend away is quite frankly,lettin ur team mates down!

  4. Thanks From:


  5. #24
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    257
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Park_Lane View Post
    Richie Ryan, Niall McCabe, Iarlaith Davoren, Eamon Zayed, Paddy Barrett, James Chambers and Colin Falvey all in various USL sides
    Ulster Senior League ?

  6. #25
    Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In the long grass
    Posts
    29,572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,456
    Thanked in
    1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayspasser View Post
    As Espérance have won the African Champions League some weeks ago, they are participating in this year's FIFA Club World Cup. So Ayman Ben Mohamed might get some game time there.
    Ended up playing 90 minutes in both Esperance's games, though the latter one went to extra time and penalties, which he missed out on.

  7. #26
    Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In the long grass
    Posts
    29,572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,456
    Thanked in
    1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    Ulster Senior League ?
    United Soccer League. Effective second tier in America (albeit with no promotion)

    Ciarán Kilduff is with Jacksonville Armada in the National Premier Soccer League, which is kind of the fourth tier there.

    James Chambers got a mention in the current When Saturday Comes as the experienced head at Bethlehem Steel actually (USL, as noted above)

  8. #27
    International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Killashee Longford
    Posts
    7,794
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,784
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    520
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu View Post
    United Soccer League. Effective second tier in America (albeit with no promotion)

    Ciarán Kilduff is with Jacksonville Armada in the National Premier Soccer League, which is kind of the fourth tier there.

    James Chambers got a mention in the current When Saturday Comes as the experienced head at Bethlehem Steel actually (USL, as noted above)
    believe ciaran kilduff is linked with a move back to loi with cork city!
    Neale Fenn red and black army

  9. #28
    Seasoned Pro Ezeikial's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    945
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    believe ciaran kilduff is linked with a move back to loi with cork city!
    That would be a progressive move by Cork and would significantly improve their cutting edge that is badly blunted by the presence of Cummins and the absence of Sadlier

  10. #29
    International Prospect micls's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    356
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeikial View Post
    That would be a progressive move by Cork and would significantly improve their cutting edge that is badly blunted by the presence of Cummins and the absence of Sadlier
    Not in the slightest. Its not going to happen, Kilduff has apparently drawn down his tax rebate, but Kilduff isn't an uodrage on Cummins and would likely score less goals based on previous seasons.

    We need a striker, but we need something different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Armenia (A) - places
    By pineapple stu in forum Fans Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10/02/2010, 1:48 PM
  2. Andorra (A) - places
    By pineapple stu in forum Fans Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10/02/2010, 1:18 PM
  3. Places to go in Cark...!
    By dcfcsteve in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22/06/2005, 7:32 PM
  4. Four places in a car tomorrow
    By A face in forum Cork City
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29/10/2004, 12:33 PM
  5. Far Flung city fans
    By eoinh in forum Cork City
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15/05/2004, 12:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •