Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 341

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19

  1. #241
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    oscar traynor groups below , sad to see no cork reps involved yet again , for a county the size of cork its an absolute disgrace

    Group A

    Kilkenny
    Wexford
    Dublin AUL
    Wicklow
    Group B
    Defece Forces
    UCFL
    LSL
    Carlow

    Group C

    Limerick
    Clare
    Galway
    Group D
    Donegal
    Inishowen
    Sligo/Leitrim

  2. #242
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Weekend Fixtures

    Friday 12th October Ko 7.45pm
    Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round
    Leeview Ath v Lakewood Ath, Mayfield Community School, Liam Murphy

    AOH Cup 2nd Round
    City Wanderers v Kilmichael Rovers, CIT Bishopstown, T.Thompson

    Saturday 13th October Ko 2.00pm
    Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round

    Village Utd v Carrigtwohill Utd A, Silverheights Pk, Richard Murphy
    Glen Celtic v Buttevant, Glen Pk, V.Coonan
    AOH Cup 2nd Round
    Central Rovers v Corkbeg, Central Pk, T.Cotter
    St John Boscos B v Waterloo, Dungourney, P.Buckley
    Pearse Celtic A v Parkview Celtic, Leaghanamore, P.O’Sullivan

    Mossie Linnane Leage Cup Quarter Finals
    Bohemians v Glenthorn Celtic A, Fairfield, T.McCarthy
    Knocknaheeny Celtic A v St John Boscos A, Kilmore RD, Liam Murphy


    AUL 1A
    Cloughduv Celtic v Rathcoole Rovers, Fr O Driscoll Pk, K.Szatkowski

    AUL 2
    Hibernians v Carrigtwohill Utd, Shanbally, G.Dolan

    AUL 3
    Killumney Utd v Innishvilla, The Farm, B.Noonan

    AUL 3A
    Greenmount Rangers v Greenwood, Murphys Farm, T.Callanan


    Sunday 14th October Ko 10.45am Unless Otherwise Stated

    Musnter Junior Cup 1st Round
    Cathedral Celtic v Rylane Celtic, Fairfield, V.Coonan

    AOH Cup 2nd Round
    Coachford v Blackpool Celtic, The Glebe, Richard Murphy

    AUL 1
    Springfield v UCC, Pat O Brien Pk, G.Duffy

    AUL 1A
    Strand Utd v Donoughmore Ath, Ballyanley, M.O’Flaherty

    AUL 2
    Blackstone Rovers v Grattan Utd, Fairfield, 2.00pm, P.Buckley

    AUL 2A
    Bweeng Celtic v Richmond, Bweeng Sports Field, P.O’Keffe
    Knocknaheeny Celtic v Southcoast Ath, Kilmore Rd, P.Hennessy

    AUL 3
    Ard Na Laoi v Macroom, Leemount, B.O’Regan
    Ballinhassig v Los Zarcos, Gort Na Glough, D.Daunt

    AUL 3A
    Watergrasshill Utd v Castlview, Skehanagh, B.Forde
    UCC v Grangevale, The Farm , 2.00pm, J.O’Conner

  3. #243
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    You never heard of any incidents in the Glen park ever? You must be hard of hearing then ! As for Galatasaray comment. I think I have heard it all now.
    You seem to know of an incident..enlighten me ?? You tell me of one incident bud

  4. #244
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Press View Post
    oscar traynor groups below , sad to see no cork reps involved yet again , for a county the size of cork its an absolute disgrace

    Group A

    Kilkenny
    Wexford
    Dublin AUL
    Wicklow
    Group B
    Defece Forces
    UCFL
    LSL
    Carlow

    Group C

    Limerick
    Clare
    Galway
    Group D
    Donegal
    Inishowen
    Sligo/Leitrim
    To be honest it's a pity some great players in aul .

  5. #245
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    To be honest it's a pity some great players in aul .
    I believe the interest was gone from fellas?Is that why they pulled the plug?

  6. #246
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by localledgend View Post
    I believe the interest was gone from fellas?Is that why they pulled the plug?
    What fellas? the usual group of players?
    i`m sure you`d find 11 decent players who`d love to play and a decent manager / coaches.
    They probably won`t win it but it would be less of a disgrace/ shambles than being only noticed by our absence. The standard of the Cork AUL has been declining for years which is a shame.
    Not having a representative team for players to aspire to getting on is only going to speed up the decline surely. If you stop fielding a team when you are highly unlikely to win a competition then the FAI should also pull the national team surely

  7. #247
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas3Formation View Post
    would you accept that both incidents happened (to the fault of the glen line)?
    Lads does it really matter if was in the past let’s hope this glen team let there football do the talking and as we can see they are stop trying to bring teams down for what happened In the past everyone makes mistakes. That division one league looks good few good teams in there city wanders are motoring away nicely too siprused to see cathedral start so poor have they lost a few players from last season as they were flying last year? The other division one league would be well behind in my opinion bar temple and donaghmore I think they would just about hold there own and it’s the same division

  8. #248
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Good post let's change topic now games off tomro ?

  9. #249
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I personally think there is huge talent in the Aul and would do well in the Oscar Traynor if started again put a strong backroom team together and the players would buy into it alot of people will have things to say but thts the beauty of the game everyone has an opinion just need to be strong enough to take it. Only have to look at some of the strong teams out there grattan knocka Pearse Glenthorn Glen Coachford plenty of talent the problem is the Aul won't buy into it as they won't want to pay out again especially over the way things were handled before.
    But agree its worse not to have a representative there
    Just my opinion 😁

  10. #250
    Coach
    Joined
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wicklow
    Posts
    6,794
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    280
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Removed posts-Lads,it's impossible to oversee a back and forth where the evidence is hearsay,continue it by PM or some other platform.

  11. #251
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Saw glen today ok game some good play against to be honest a very poor buttervent deserved win Can't be happy conceding 3 how it went ahead mirical some games off s due to rain

  12. #252
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    AUL side should return.

    A good management structure would facilitate it very well.

  13. #253
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    AUL side should return.

    A good management structure would facilitate it very well.
    impossible buddy ... the last time the aul team was going Donal o riordan was gaffer . One of the nicest guys in football & even then people of the aul had nothing good to say. Every manager out at the games making smart comments. Which is unfair. I say leave the aul team off anyway for another while.
    nothing good will come of it
    a fella wins a Corinthians cup and hes walking around with the chest puffed out talking rubbish about the aul team and management 😂
    if they do get it going again they’ll find it tough getting a gaffer that will want it
    Last edited by iceman8656; 14/10/2018 at 11:42 AM.

  14. #254
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    Saw glen today ok game some good play against to be honest a very poor buttervent deserved win Can't be happy conceding 3 how it went ahead mirical some games off s due to rain
    The glen can't win they beat a very good team yesterday played some great football can't please eveyone as for aul if Dublin limerick and others senior teams weren't abuseing the junior status then the real clubs might do well in the junior comps .

  15. #255
    Reserves peterpan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Jesus lads referees are getting an awful time on here! Saw plenty of games last season and the standard was pretty good, haven't seen much this season due to a change of job but it can't have changed that much surely.

  16. #256
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Jesus lads referees are getting an awful time on here! Saw plenty of games last season and the standard was pretty good, haven't seen much this season due to a change of job but it can't have changed that much surely.
    Your definitely are referee yourself anyway
    refereeing standards in cork are **** poor
    there giving any joe soap a whistle these days just to fill fixtures
    saw some ref performances this year that were comedy gold !

  17. #257
    Reserves peterpan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    Your definitely are referee yourself anyway
    refereeing standards in cork are **** poor
    there giving any joe soap a whistle these days just to fill fixtures
    saw some ref performances this year that were comedy gold !
    Not a referee at all, just an ex player who was prob a referees nightmare, but now just enjoy taking in a game when the opportunity comes along. Agreed some of the referees are very poor and seem to have little interest strolling around the park but I've seen a few who work hard to keep up with the game and generally get most things right.

  18. #258
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Not a referee at all, just an ex player who was prob a referees nightmare, but now just enjoy taking in a game when the opportunity comes along. Agreed some of the referees are very poor and seem to have little interest strolling around the park but I've seen a few who work hard to keep up with the game and generally get most things right.
    I disagree bud most of them are really poor. 80% of them I would say
    I won’t say any names because that’s unfair but it’s a disgrace that some of them actually get paid to give us that crap every weekend.
    But sure it’s all about them

  19. #259
    Reserves peterpan's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    I disagree bud most of them are really poor. 80% of them I would say
    I won’t say any names because that’s unfair but it’s a disgrace that some of them actually get paid to give us that crap every weekend.
    But sure it’s all about them
    I wouldn't do it for any money the abuse that some of them get!! You'd imagine the higher level of football the better the referee, just like players, I wonder who puts them into matches and what criteria is used when picking who referees what games??

  20. #260
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    I wouldn't do it for any money the abuse that some of them get!! You'd imagine the higher level of football the better the referee, just like players, I wonder who puts them into matches and what criteria is used when picking who referees what games??
    they get the abuse because a lot of them draw it on themselves pal.
    they make it about themselves.
    Its difficult to show them any respect when the carry on out of some of them is nothing short of scandalous.
    Last edited by iceman8656; 14/10/2018 at 8:53 PM.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2016/17
    By killer"B" in forum Junior League
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 19/07/2017, 7:16 PM
  2. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16
    By sorryburnsy in forum Junior League
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 29/06/2016, 3:09 PM
  3. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16
    By Eric Cantwina in forum Rubbish
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05/11/2015, 11:27 PM
  4. Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2014/15
    By killer"B" in forum Junior League
    Replies: 956
    Last Post: 20/06/2015, 3:37 PM
  5. Cork AUL 2013/14 Divisions 1, 2 & 3
    By Dixie's Cousin in forum Junior League
    Replies: 792
    Last Post: 27/06/2014, 5:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •