Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftside View Post
    If the master form was sent to Kevin O'Mahony and Robbie had signed it then he'd need a transfer. If he wasn't signed on the form he can "transfer" as a free agent on the new system. I'm pretty sure that James at Bohs is clued in enough not to make that mistake. Good player and a bonus to Bohs.
    My thoughts exactly I hope they had it all in order as the player nor the club needs to be dealing with it. Bohs are a decent outfit

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    Looks to me that grattan are sour about Robbie leaving and trying to upset the apple tart. Robbie is 100% registered Bohs player so grattan are p**ing in the wind and to be honest being super fit side as they are wont miss him ..
    Why would grattan be upset bout the player in question moving to another club he only played bout 5 games last year so no reason for grattan to be upset. Players come and go all the time with clubs.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Will bohs lose the points

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Grattan should be upset as he`s a fabulous player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Great player Xmas 3 .. anyone to loose a player of that quality would be upset not just grattan .. grattan are still a super side without Robbie .. they still have quality all over
    hopefully Bohs do have everything in order regards to the player but I’m sure they do as they are a great club and know exactly what they are doing ..
    some great northside battles in prem this year with Knocka , grattan Bohs & village
    and I expect Bohs to be up there now with the signings made in recent weeks

Bohs are a average side for Premier AUL as we all know the standard in the AUL has dropped past 3-4 years maybe more...Carrigtwohill will struggle Coachford had 11 players Saturday afternoon they will also struggle until the GAA is finished for numbers..Village all ok i believe however cant see them doing much this year...Knocka Grattan fair play have baught some standard to the AUL past 3 season and should be competing again this year.....as for rest of teams will be hoping to get good cup runs and some luck and who knows may even get a run in MJC but realistically nobody from Cork will win in for another 10 years.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas3Formation View Post
    My thoughts exactly I hope they had it all in order as the player nor the club needs to be dealing with it. Bohs are a decent outfit
    I agree with you.not everything posted here is true,bohs are a good club robbie is a class bloke and a class player

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Look Robbie Healy must of known he signed for grattan and then to play for bohs last week is scandalous knowing he was illegal shows he doesn't care one bit another club in trouble over his stupidity

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    This is a very public forum, if all the above is true or not then we'll hear very quickly so let's leave it at that.

Back to football, have people heard of any other teams through the divisions strengthening significantly?

Kearney back to City Wanderers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    This is a very public forum, if all the above is true or not then we'll hear very quickly so let's leave it at that.

Back to football, have people heard of any other teams through the divisions strengthening significantly?

Kearney back to City Wanderers.
    Who are you to tell a fella to leave it? if he did sign for Grattan first and didn't transfer then it is a joke! Id say it is all above board though . Bohs wont be as stupid as Grattan were last year I hope! Cost us a place in the AOH cup

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    Who are you to tell a fella to leave it? if he did sign for Grattan first and didn't transfer then it is a joke! Id say it is all above board though . Bohs wont be as stupid as Grattan were last year I hope! Cost us a place in the AOH cup
    You've been told above that he is a registered Bohemians player.

That's your own business that Grattan were "cost" a place in the AOH Cup. Get your house in order in future, showing up the clubs incompetence on the matter publicly.

Every other team down to Division 3 had a right to compete for that cup and Grattan didn't after that mistake, end of story.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    You've been told above that he is a registered Bohemians player.

That's your own business that Grattan were "cost" a place in the AOH Cup. Get your house in order in future, showing up the clubs incompetence on the matter publicly.

Every other team down to Division 3 had a right to compete for that cup and Grattan didn't after that mistake, end of story.
    So iceman is the secretary of Bohs? We don't know whether he was or wasn't signed properly for Bohs.

As for us getting our house in order . Shouldn't the AUL inform a club if a player is cuptied? Some players cant tie their own boot laces let alone work out what cup they have or haven't played in?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    First post, so take it easy. Been reading the thread within the last year or two. Been watching AUL football for the bones of 25 years and yes, the standard has dropped but it has dropped in all leagues, MSL, AUL and Business League. Hard to get commitment from the players and the coaches to give up their time now. But all said and done you can only beat what's in front of you. So saying that, hope to see some good football and I'll try to write the odd report on games I get to see .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    So iceman is the secretary of Bohs? We don't know whether he was or wasn't signed properly for Bohs.

As for us getting our house in order . Shouldn't the AUL inform a club if a player is cuptied? Some players cant tie their own boot laces let alone work out what cup they have or haven't played in?
    I don't know who iceman is. Why don't you ring the AUL and find out about the player since it bothers you so much. A man of your journeyman caliber should have all the facts.

That would be a great system. I'd encourage it. Other suggestions such as getting the name of players suspended on the other teams for the weekend would be great too. Will we ever get the data base to share photos? That be great too. I'd love to stop illegal players playing and benefiting teams. In this case, that player was illegal and Grattan were rightfully thrown out.

Welcome @Common sense. The 1st division about 8 years ago had very good teams, a remarkable 26 league games, standard has definitely dropped.

14. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    As I see it let the powers to be sort it if there's anything to sort out won't be long seeing how good the new system is if the rumours are true.
    On another note can all the Premier heads open there own forum again and leave us be before ye get this closed down 👍👍

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #Gaffer View Post
    As I see it let the powers to be sort it if there's anything to sort out won't be long seeing how good the new system is if the rumours are true.
    On another note can all the Premier heads open there own forum again and leave us be before ye get this closed down 👍👍
    there are a few teams didnt kick a ball yet i could be wrong i dont see results or fixture for city wanders..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Kearney Great signing for them .. city wanderers could be a dark horse in Div 1 if they are attracting this calibre of player.
    great win tonight for bohemians 3-2 against village a superb display the result never looked in doubt they are looking very strong.
    City wanderers will need to add some more quality not just Kearney he was decent player but legs may be gone but his long term experience will be key for them..Watched village and Bohs tonight great game Bohs might not be the most technical players but they are 1 of the fittest teams I have seen in Aul...Super fit side.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    what he lacks in pace he makes up for with how comfortable he is on the ball and expierience wise second to none. The man has won everything in the aul . Would have him starting in any team in cork . A born leader...
    was at the game aswell and Bohs were in fairness a very good & fit side .. James green was out standing for them Village a lot of problems. They are definitely a dark horse this season in prem.
    Did you skip your own game in the Glen then?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Sure it was last week I skipped my game with grattan .. and the week before that I skipped my game with Knocka ..
    have a day off jake will ya & start talking about football instead of playing inspector clueso
    Its comical the detective work that goes on. Its a football forum fellas are entitled ta hide behind usernames to give their opinions hopefully this thread can be kept going as some fellas would actually like match reports or a bit of gossip and not care who posts it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Its comical the detective work that goes on. Its a football forum fellas are entitled ta hide behind usernames to give their opinions hopefully this thread can be kept going as some fellas would actually like match reports or a bit of gossip and not care who posts it.
    Don't worry Pass pass pass iceman is well able to send the abuse in private message . it is fine my identity will be exposed later or so iceman says

Can post your abusive messages if you want iceman? So cut the pretend nicey nicey stuff about just wanting to talk football
    Last edited by JaketheSnake; 22/08/2018 at 4:12 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I would rather abuse you to your face jake and not behind a keyboard
    but If that’s your buzz then no problem bud.
    sooner or later people are just gonna ignore your posts because of the toxic the comes with you
    Squeak squeak
    I'm told because of a blip in the system and overworked fai a fair number of players weren't registered and it can't be helped so no one can get done

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast