Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1,2 & 3 2018/19

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Your some boy to talk about balls hide away there behind your keyboard.
    You tell him Paulie!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    You tell him Paulie!!!
    found this the funniest

look to be fair they are entitled to reform and i hope they bring less issues than before and become a more positive story going forward. i`ll admit my post maybe a good deal overboard. how have they been getting on this season in terms of sending offs etc both on and off the field? does anyone know?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas3Formation View Post
    found this the funniest

look to be fair they are entitled to reform and i hope they bring less issues than before and become a more positive story going forward. i`ll admit my post maybe a good deal overboard. how have they been getting on this season in terms of sending offs etc both on and off the field? does anyone know?
    I think they have had one sending off since the start of the season which isn't bad at all . Paulie Bulldog and Small Paul-Iceman am I right in saying that? Don't know nothing about off the field though

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You tell him Paulie!!!
    You can come on here and say what you like don't mean you right I've my opinion on a few here to but I don't insult anyone it's not banter either . Keep it football

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think they have had one sending off since the start of the season which isn't bad at all . Paulie Bulldog and Small Paul-Iceman am I right in saying that? Don't know nothing about off the field though
    Iceman I don't know on here it could be anyone some guys are Actually posting to 1 of ther 3 acounts sad I know isn't it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Iceman I don't know on here it could be anyone some guys are Actually posting to 1 of ther 3 acounts sad I know isn't it
    Don't you know its your son?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    the line I agree but the players shouldn’t be painted with the same brush that the spectators are painted with Jake
    its unfair on both the club & players
    The club should move out of that pitch. Its a public park . They cant control the spectators then they shouldn't be playing there

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    found this the funniest

I was at that game yesterday watched the full game from the hill , IMO glen should have went in at 1/2 time 4-0 , played fast football on the ground. Ref wasn’t great , called at least 6 off sides for the glen that were on , and about 3 for cathedral and a stonewall penalty. Second half cathedral got better and started playing good football getting level an unlucky OG pushed them ahead 2-1 , but the glen pushed on and equalised , then took a late goal to win it , both teams gave a great account of themselves a pleasure to watch apart from the referee who IMO was criminal, glen deserved their win and look very good as do cathedral, always enjoy watching the glen v cathedral it’s guaranteed good football.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The club should move out of that pitch. Its a public park . They cant control the spectators then they shouldn't be playing there
    Just like to put on record there has been no spectator issues in glen park at anytime or before.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    I was at that game yesterday watched the full game from the hill , IMO glen should have went in at 1/2 time 4-0 , played fast football on the ground. Ref wasn’t great , called at least 6 off sides for the glen that were on , and about 3 for cathedral and a stonewall penalty. Second half cathedral got better and started playing good football getting level an unlucky OG pushed them ahead 2-1 , but the glen pushed on and equalised , then took a late goal to win it , both teams gave a great account of themselves a pleasure to watch apart from the referee who IMO was criminal, glen deserved their win and look very good as do cathedral, always enjoy watching the glen v cathedral it’s guaranteed good football.
    Any Cards or sending offs??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Any Cards or sending offs??
    Yes the glen manager was sent off after 20 minutes or so , multiple yellows for both sides , game wasn’t heated or anything IMO the ref was away with the birds

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Just like to put on record there has been no spectator issues in glen park at anytime or before.
    Don’t think I’ve ever heard of an incident in the glen park after a match or before, nor did I hear of any violence towards anyone i.e reffs or away players , what I do know from being at a few games there it’s the closest thing to a galatasaray home game I’ve seen , and that adds to the fear and bad comments towards the glen , this also applies to a few other north side clubs but seems there’s a fair bit of jealousy here towards the glen

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya the ref was poor for both teams . Throwing out yellow cards for fun and looked lost alltogether . He completely bottled it on a couple of big decisions . Anyone who was playing or watching would agree . Spoiled the game for us and the Glen.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Don’t think I’ve ever heard of an incident in the glen park after a match or before, nor did I hear of any violence towards anyone i.e reffs or away players , what I do know from being at a few games there it’s the closest thing to a galatasaray home game I’ve seen , and that adds to the fear and bad comments towards the glen , this also applies to a few other north side clubs but seems there’s a fair bit of jealousy here towards the glen
    You never heard of any incidents in the Glen park ever? You must be hard of hearing then ! As for Galatasaray comment. I think I have heard it all now.

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    I full on burst out laughing. Comparing the Glen at home to Galatasaray - I'm sure the lads will be thrilled with that comment.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearney View Post
    I full on burst out laughing. Comparing the Glen at home to Galatasaray - I'm sure the lads will be thrilled with that comment.
    Let's get back to football Kearney club are flying at the moment any other sides catch people eye .city wanders and corkbeg for me
    Last edited by Bulldog; 10/10/2018 at 1:37 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    im laughing myself ...but you know what i think is a lot funnier you and others have loads to say about 1 club but cant post at all about your own club trying to stay under the radar are you ha ha .credit wer its due at least you made it known who you are .
    Last edited by Bulldog; 10/10/2018 at 8:35 PM.

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Let's get back to football Kearney club are flying at the moment any other sides catch people eye .city wanders and corkbeg for me
    I think you picked that up Bulldog. I wasn't laughing at the Glen, I was laughing at the comparison. Glen have left their football do the talking. Simple as.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think you picked that up Bulldog. I wasn't laughing at the Glen, I was laughing at the comparison. Glen have left their football do the talking. Simple as.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    oscar traynor groups below , sad to see no cork reps involved yet again , for a county the size of cork its an absolute disgrace

Group A

Kilkenny
    Wexford
    Dublin AUL
    Wicklow
    Group B
    Defece Forces
    UCFL
    LSL
    Carlow

Group C

Limerick