Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2018/19

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennycon View Post
    If he’s illigel why has the ldmc not suspended the player , if a club has not received notification that the player is suspended surely he is ok to play
    He's not officially illegal yet for lack of a better term. Once Regional's arbitration comes to an end we'll know for definite.
    The player is not suspended.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shearer View Post
    He's not officially illegal yet for lack of a better term. Once Regional's arbitration comes to an end we'll know for definite.
    The player is not suspended.
    Makes sense

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Makes sense
    But once it inevitably comes out that he's illegal then Janesboro, and now Geraldines if they so wish, will have no hassle getting three points.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You might tell me what rule Regional broke...surely they are not responsible for Aishling not doing their registration properly at the start of season 2017/2018. Rule states Regional are only responsible if his last registration was outside the FAI jurisdiction...Arbitration will put Boro back in their box,,, And all this it happening because of "poor Aishling". none of this would be happening if it wasn't for them.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shearer View Post
    But once it inevitably comes out that he's illegal then Janesboro, and now Geraldines if they so wish, will have no hassle getting three points.
    I can see Geraldine’s objecting, for definite boro will but I don’t think it will make a difference to where the league is going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I can see Geraldine’s objecting, for definite boro will but I don’t think it will make a difference to where the league is going.
    LDMC have a lot to answer for.They've accepted and registered this player for 3 or more years and had no issue with it.Now all of a sudden they are more than likely to say that this player is illegal but yet let him play for last few years KNOWING he was illegal?.So basically they will let any player play away KNOWING he IS illegal and just sit back and wait for an objection and if there is none you can play away,Also to get International Clearance you obviously had to have played in another Country and be registered in that same Country,I'm sure Janesboro will have to prove that he was a REGISTERED player in another Country to win their objection,cannot fathom how FAI removed Regional from Junior Cup without any proof that that lad was a REGISTERED player in another Country.Surely to God the onus is on the objecting club to prove and have that PROOF that a player was REGISTERED in another Country and if they can't then they have no case.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    LDMC have a lot to answer for.They've accepted and registered this player for 3 or more years and had no issue with it.Now all of a sudden they are more than likely to say that this player is illegal but yet let him play for last few years KNOWING he was illegal?.So basically they will let any player play away KNOWING he IS illegal and just sit back and wait for an objection and if there is none you can play away,Also to get International Clearance you obviously had to have played in another Country and be registered in that same Country,I'm sure Janesboro will have to prove that he was a REGISTERED player in another Country to win their objection,cannot fathom how FAI removed Regional from Junior Cup without any proof that that lad was a REGISTERED player in another Country.Surely to God the onus is on the objecting club to prove and have that PROOF that a player was REGISTERED in another Country and if they can't then they have no case.
    Crazy stuff , But your post makes a lot of sense. Looks like the league will be won by an objection but it could have been avoided.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    If Boro win the appeal is that one hand on the league trophy again?

Why have Pike and Boro left to play?

And Balla?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    Hasn't that always been the case.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Janesboro play the Oscar Traynor Final on Sunday in Kilkenny and then 53.5 hours after that game kicks off they'll play Balla away to win the league.
    It's not much better for Pike who have a 72 hour gap between their Munster Junior Cup Final and their potentially league winning fixture at home to Annacotty.
    Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Shearer; 13/05/2019 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    What’s the rush?

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hi I know this is the wrong place but I can't see an over 35s section on the forum. We are an over 35s team from Oxford coming over to Dublin on the weekend of 25th May. We were lined up to play a couple of 7 a side games against teams on the Saturday afternoon at UCD but they have pulled out. Looking for some opposition - pitch is booked!

Sorry again for the off-topic post.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Oscar Traynor trophy back in city after a long absence, 1996 I think?

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hart View Post
    Hi I know this is the wrong place but I can't see an over 35s section on the forum. We are an over 35s team from Oxford coming over to Dublin on the weekend of 25th May. We were lined up to play a couple of 7 a side games against teams on the Saturday afternoon at UCD but they have pulled out. Looking for some opposition - pitch is booked!

Sorry again for the off-topic post.
    The section you have posted in is for sides on the other coast of the country. Give yourself a fighting chance chance with a post in a Dublin section or in the main forum even.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie C View Post
    Oscar Traynor trophy back in city after a long absence, 1996 I think?
    that’s not oscar trainer it’s club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Congrats to Janesboro, the table doesn’t lie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Looking back. Pike must be kicking themselves with all those draws. To go unbeaten and not win the league must be a rarity

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Good win for Janesboro to pick up the three-in-a-row. Balla huffed and puffed but that was about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    4 Premier League titles in 5 seasons for Janesboro, great achievement.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Find it hard to justify how the pike manager got moty myself. To win the Oscar traynor with a club team and win a third straight league is a serious achievement

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast