From Reuters:

Ireland ring the changes for China clash
Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:03 PM GMT

DUBLIN, March 28 (Reuters) - Ireland manager Brian Kerr will make at least four changes to his starting line-up for Tuesday's friendly against China after a 1-1 draw in their World Cup qualifier against Israel at the weekend.

Kerr said goalkeeper Paddy Kenny, defender Richard Dunne and midfielders Andy Reid and Graham Kavanagh were all likely to start.

"I'll certainly use Kenny at the start. He's playing well for his club and he has to get international experience," Kerr said.

"Reid, Kavanagh and Dunne were all tight decisions on Saturday so I'll work for there and see what we have. But it will still be an experienced team."

Celtic striker Aiden McGeady has been called up from the Under 21 squad and could win his fourth senior cap.

Sunderland defender Gary Breen has been ruled out with a knee injury, while Charlton's Matt Holland is doubtful after returning to London to be with his wife, who underwent an routine operation following a horse riding accident.

Ireland drew 1-1 against Israel on Saturday after a 90th-minute goal from Israel substitute Abbas Suan.

China are rebuilding after failing to qualify for the 2006 World Cup. Coach Zhu Guanghu was appointed earlier this month following the dismissal of Dutchman Arie Haan.

With China's three English-based players unavailable, much of the responsibility will fall on the shoulders of TSV Munich 1860 midfielder Shao Jiayi, the only member of Saturday's squad who plays in Europe.
Dunne was a "tight decision"? I hope Kerr was being polite...

I wonder will he make any substitutions at all. It's only China, Brian, come on...

Hopefully Kav will put in a good performance and put in a shout for the next match against Israel.