Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Nolan (D Hércules b.1999)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,286 Posts
    Inter U19's lost to Atalanta today, but have still qualified for the play offs of the Primavera in June, which will probably rule Nolan out of the Toulon tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,286 Posts
    Nolan captains inter against Roma in the semi final of the Primavera 1 TIM.
    Inter are broadcasting it live in their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...39132459470235

3. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Cruising into final, 2-0 with a few minutes left. Anyone watching it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c12000 View Post
    Cruising into final, 2-0 with a few minutes left. Anyone watching it?
    No, but I found a player rating report here - http://www.mondoprimavera.com/2019/0...cedo-generoso/

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Nolan 6,5: very positive test for the Nerazzurri defensive center. prevails in several circumstances in the air comparison with one of the most uncomfortable customers of the entire championship, that is the Giallorossi attacker Celar.

6. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Inter just conceded a goal, 1-0 down with 5 minutes left and Nolan immediately sacrificed for a striker (not a good sign that the captain is sacrificed rather than one of the other center halves)

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    All over, Inter lost the final 1-0 to Atalanta. Seems like a good season overall from him. Hopefully he can secure a serie B loan move now in the coming weeks. One more year left on his contract

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Looks like I did Ryan an injustice. He came off due to a "muscle problem," appears to have had a steady (if unspectacular) game. http://www.mondoprimavera.com/2019/0...ei-nerazzurri/

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Linked to US Triestina today, serie C team, who have been refounded 3 times since the 1990s, 2016 being the most recent time. Not an overly inspiring link. No mention of loan vs transfer.

https://m.trivenetogoal.it/2019/07/2...namenti/79820/

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Linked to US Triestina today, serie C team, who have been refounded 3 times since the 1990s, 2016 being the most recent time. Not an overly inspiring link. No mention of loan vs transfer.

This article says that Triestina would be a loan move, but that Leeds and Brighton are interested also, possibly on a permanent basis: https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/2...or-ryan-nolan/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Conor McCormacks old team

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Reports from Italy are that Nolan is on his way to Leeds United. Claiming it should be confirmed soon https://app.football-italia.net/?ref...litalia-141714

Although I would have liked him to stay on continent, an appropriate offer clearly wasn’t forthcoming. I am actually delighted with this move. Leeds are a big club, will be in premier league in the next year or 2, have an excellent manager, and are very light on center halves at the moment. It is a superb opportunity for Nolan. He has had state of the art coaching at the home of defensive mastery for the past 4 years, he’s 20 and it’s time to see if he can step up to the next level. I hope this is confirmed officially soon

14. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Appears deal is off to leeds. https://m.fcinternews.it/focus/fcin-...simismo-314925

Was told he was off to kilmarnock on loan once he signed 3 year contract according to above.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Deadline well and truly passed now. Very disappointing that the Leeds deal didn’t happen, obviously didn’t fancy a year with Kilmarnock, the intentions of Leeds should have been ascertained from his agent earlier in the process. Nolan now has until Sept 2 to find a new club outside of the prem/championship

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    I don't blame him, how can you do business with people like that. Leeds completely reneged on the deal.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Nolan’s partner in crime Colidio is off on a year loan to Belgium first division team, Sint Truiden. Would be great if Inter can sort out a similar move to a European top division this week for Nolan

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Appears transfer agreed between Inter and Arezzo. A serie C team. No agreement from Nolan yet who looks to be holding out for serie B. Season starts this weekend. A shame he hasn’t got himself sorted yet. Obviously serie B would be strongly preferred

https://m.fcinternews.it/focus/fcin-...fensore-316123

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Gives a bit of context maybe to why other players were selected ahead of him for the under-21s.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    Gives a bit of context maybe to why other players were selected ahead of him for the under-21s.
    In what context? Conor Masterson QPR, hasn’t made the squad for a league game yet and certainly his career doesn’t look to be going anywhere promising, Dara O’Shea West Brom, has only played league games at level 4 in England with Exeter (where he was solid rather than being spectacular), hasn’t made any league appearances yet at championship level, Liam Scales who remains with the whipping boys of the LOI and is unlikely to get anywhere of significance in his career. U keep banging on about this point but yet I don’t see the justification.

You don’t get to be primevera captain of one of the top Italian teams without some substance. And certainly he warranted a better look at over the last couple of years than he has received. For him to not even be in squads and for league of Ireland players to be ahead of him is insulting. It seems to me other players were selected ahead of him on the back of the typical irish begrudgery attitude of you’re not doing it the typical way that we like it, so we don’t like it and we won’t select u.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    I don't know what you think I've been banging on about but you seem to think not getting a look-in at Inter is great so fair play. Masterson has played well for the 21s, as has O'Shea who has made a senior debut for West Brom and Scales spent the summer being courted by another decent team at a higher standard than Serie C. Never said he had no substance, just that other players are justifiably ahead of him. He might turn out to be a great player and I hope he does. And, like it or not, the League of Ireland is a higher standard than the Italian youth league.

23. Thanks From:

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts
    I think some people have maybe got a bit carried away with this lad because he captained the Inter Milan youths. There seems to still be a tendancy to rate youth players at Italian and other continental leagues higher than youth players at English teams for some reason. I see a bit of it in the hyping of Ryan Johannson as well, although at least in his case he seems closer to the first team at a younger age than Nolan.

I don't know if it's because the likes of Inter were so strong back in the 90s or because there's a rarity value to having an Irish player playing over there.

Personally I wouldn't see captaining the Inter Primavera team as being any different to captaining Liverpool Under 23s. Corey Whelan did that and now plays his football in the US lower leagues. If Nolan comes good then that's great. However, the likes of Masterson, O'Shea and Scales have all done well for our Under 21s and I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest that Nolan is ahead of those lads.
    Keane O'Shea Given Best Smallbone

25. Thanks From:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast