Thread: Licensing 2018

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Licensing 2018

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football...era-this-year/

Coming up to that time of year again folks where the FAI 'independent club licensing committee' award LOI licensing based on their thorough due diligence conducted on the financial soundness and compliance with regulations for each of the 20 LOI members

The committee will meet to award licenses on Tuesday February 6th in plentiful time before the LOI season kicks off 10 days later

No to need to worry Galway fans, you won't be playing in the Premier Division with 10 days notice because Fran Gavin has wrote a very strongly worded letter to Bray to tell stop taking the mickey this time round

Fran also reassures the masses in that article that there is absolutely nothing to worry about with some other club I've never heard of

The FAI are due to hold a meeting with Athlone Town early next week who you wouldn't be shocked to see getting a Premier Division license

I think it's a safe bet that all previous lessons over licensing will have been learned and we will not see any clubs in financial or betting difficulties come the summer transfer window
    The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohemians

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by total hoofball View Post
    https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football...era-this-year/

Coming up to that time of year again folks where the FAI 'independent club licensing committee' award LOI licensing based on their thorough due diligence conducted on the financial soundness and compliance with regulations for each of the 20 LOI members

The committee will meet to award licenses on Tuesday February 6th in plentiful time before the LOI season kicks off 10 days later

No to need to worry Galway fans, you won't be playing in the Premier Division with 10 days notice because Fran Gavin has wrote a very strongly worded letter to Bray to tell stop taking the mickey this time round

Fran also reassures the masses in that article that there is absolutely nothing to worry about with some other club I've never heard of

The FAI are due to hold a meeting with Athlone Town early next week who you wouldn't be shocked to see getting a Premier Division license

I think it's a safe bet that all previous lessons over licensing will have been learned and we will not see any clubs in financial or betting difficulties come the summer transfer window
    Sorry, am I reading this right? Clubs already allocated to premier or first division, fixtures announced, and licenses not yet awarded?
    ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Sorry, am I reading this right? Clubs already allocated to premier or first division, fixtures announced, and licenses not yet awarded?
    Shhh, shhh.
    Tis grand, everything's grand.

4. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,346 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Like every year then?
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

6. Thanks From: