Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,341 to 1,348 of 1348

Thread: 2018 Transfers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    And I still think he's a brilliant player but at the end of the day if the 2 lads stay relatively fit he won't get the game time he needs/deserves. I still think he's one of the best in the league and would have loved to keep him but the other two have it in versatility and slightly in quality so I can see why he was let go. I'm very happy to stand by my statement that he's one of the best around and any team in the league would be lucky to have him, just as I said it's an area of significant strength at Rovers just now.
    Thats more like it! Rather than just calling someone thick for pointing out the holes in previous posts!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta99 View Post
    Thats more like it! Rather than just calling someone thick for pointing out the holes in previous posts!
    What holes? marino literally did exactly what I said people would do to try and pick a hole in it and so had got out ahead of. Even quoted it in their post, not the smartest thing I've seen on here now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    To borrow your line,

Nope, you've just answered that question pretty effectively all by yourself thanks
    Oh dear god, you do know my “quote” was taking the **** out of you don’t you ? It was AFTER your “3 of the best” classic 😷

......still think Luke Byrne is among the best defenders in Premier 😂 go on, give us ANOTHER laugh

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    You'll be able to judge for yourself when he turns up at dalydump next season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by placid casual View Post
    You'll be able to judge for yourself when he turns up at dalydump next season.
    He can only improve after Bradley sabotaging his career besides, why would we want him we have Leahy, a far better alternative (that's the reason shams offered him a two year contract).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Lads , Luke Byrne seems like a nice kid who has had a terrible run with injuries needs game time and is unlikely to get it with Kavanagh and Clarke ahead of him in the pecking order. He helped out with the underage while he was off injured and kept it up when he got back. Rather than having a pop a him maybe wish him the best and hope he signs with someone and gets his career on track i know that is what i hope and don't particularly care if its Shels Bohs or Pats or somewhere else, he needs a break and a bit of luck.

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    Lads , Luke Byrne seems like a nice kid who has had a terrible run with injuries needs game time and is unlikely to get it with Kavanagh and Clarke ahead of him in the pecking order. He helped out with the underage while he was off injured and kept it up when he got back. Rather than having a pop a him maybe wish him the best and hope he signs with someone and gets his career on track i know that is what i hope and don't particularly care if its Shels Bohs or Pats or somewhere else, he needs a break and a bit of luck.
    Maybe among the three best 'underage helpers' in the League best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    There was no pop at the player! Well no moreso that a fan getting caught out by him being released. He certainly could well be a top signing for a club especially after being so highly rated by Shams fans - and thats not having a pop as the opinion of the lad seems genuine!

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768