Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drogheda United (H)

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie C View Post
    Just strange that one very mediocre ex player gets feted while another gets jeered and his father called a w*nker into the bargain, which was unnecessary.
    Yeah whats their criteria for booing players? Robbie Williams got booed as well when he was playing against us. Cant blame him for playing with Cork City.

I have also noticed that they are also usually the first people to start turning on and abusing Limerick players. Remember after the Finn Harps game a number of them stayed around to abuse the players and the manager when they walked into the tunnel. Embarrassing stuff. And yet amazingly the players and manager tend to direct their applause towards them for some reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Cause they follow the team up and down the country. When we were rubbish for years in Jackman they were there too. Not always PC but most clubs fans have worse reputations. Too many bandwagon jumpers whingeing at the moment.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    There were others at the games in Jackman and before that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Lads I'd be the first to have a pop off the Blue army if they were acting the maggot (i.e. Cork away in June) but I'm absolutely baffled they are getting stick after last night. Absolutely nothing in it. A bit of banter regarding an ex player and a couple of witty chants is what football is about sometimes. Have to say I really enjoyed the 3 pat Dolans chant 😀😀 dead right to boo Robbie Williams that night too.since his departure we've seen serious evidence that his unprofessional behaviour was the main contributor to the worst defensive record in football

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastershake87 View Post
    Remember after the Finn Harps game a number of them stayed around to abuse the players and the manager when they walked into the tunnel. Embarrassing stuff. And yet amazingly the players and manager tend to direct their applause towards them for some reason.
    Whats embarrassing is you trying to make something out of nothing. We stayed as long after that game as we do after every single home game the tunnel gets pulled out we can't go anywhere anyway. And the players got abuse that game from all angles from a hell of a lot more than just us in the stand and from the "terraces". I am sure some of the players can't stand us cos they get stick but maybe those that applaud us realise that the same passion that makes us go a bit over the top at times is what means we and a handful of others are the only ones guaranteed to be there to support em every single week no matter where in the country it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Alright alright, let's not go nuts here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Lads youre all arguing as a result of a stupid comment by a stupid man hiding behind a "stadium" account on facebook.

george lee knows absolutely nothing about league of ireland football and cares for it less.

IT KILLS HIM that despite a lifetime of first class ass kissing his existence in his cushy number is forever tied to the fortunes of a soccer team. Anything he tries himself is a pathetic failure.

More in his line to see if his bosses have any money down the side of the couch for the popular side.

Best pitied and ignored in equal measure. No point questioning. There are no answers there.

1622 at a game against drogheda. Yep the blue army are driving people away alright.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12