Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: CCOSC calls for unity amongst fans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

CCOSC calls for unity amongst fans

http://corkcityfc.ie/

Cork City Official Supporters Club would like to express its disappointment at the current dispute within our club. Regarding the grievances mentioned we are all aware that the training facilities are inadequate but believe that everybody within the club knows this and furthermore is actively working to improve this. It is though a situation that is not going to be resolved overnight and an element of patience and understanding of this, is needed by all parties

With the new season less then 3 weeks away we feel that the positive image of the club needs to be maintained and hope that all parties involved in the current dispute can sit down and resolve the situation amicably for the good of Cork City FC. Furthermore we are calling on all Cork City fans to unite behind Cork City Football Club so we can build on the achievements of 2004, and make this year the successful season both the chairman, manager, players and fans deserve.

Respectfully yours.
    Gary Cogan - Chairman CCOSC
    James Greenham - Secretary CCOSC
    Colm O'Sullivan - PRO CCOSC
    life is random

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Sounds like something the UN would release.
    Get Kofe over quick.

Don't think unity will happen as judging from this MB alone there are quite a few different opinions on the whole thing and as usual we have information appearing piece meal all over the place.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Don't think unity will happen as judging from this MB alone there are quite a few different opinions.
    I disagree....
    no matter what people opinions are, who they do or don't believe, I think we will be all united when the team runs out on to the pitch in Bally Bowfee. The denizens of Donegal will quake in their wellies when they hear the Rebel Army Roar!......

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    fair play to the SC for making their voice heard, I agree, hopefully it is all sorted asap. As patsh said, once kick-off comes around, it'll all be put to one side anyway, but we need something to talk about when there's no ball

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A nicely put "Can everyone cop themselves on and think of the club please"!

I haven't been anywhere near the media in the past few days the speed with which this situation has escalated has shocked me.
    One way or another I hope it is sorted asap so we can get on with winning something this season...with or without Dolan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    well done to the SC. good to have your voices heard.

and i agree enough of the rumours and lets get on with supporting!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Great to see that someone beleives that these are just problems and no more then that it doesn't have to change our view and love of the Club.

I for one have had my beliefs but never would I shoot down Mr D at the expense of the club.

What Labour do in the UK should be our type of thing, no matter what the squabble is and how bad it gets once the conservatives open their mouths then all the Labour party toghther turn on them together.

I'm not comparing us to a UK party, it is the Idea of us and them.

We have the P.R.C and an attitude of them and us anyway in Cork, this year we should show them how different we are.
    It's only just begun...............
    If the last 21 years were class, here's looking forward to the next 21 years. It is our time

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Sounds like something the UN would release.
    Get Kofe over quick.

Don't think unity will happen as judging from this MB alone there are quite a few different opinions on the whole thing and as usual we have information appearing piece meal all over the place.

I think this is the best year to do it, a them and us situation needs to be done, getting the fans signed up. What we know and no Cork City FC fan will differ on this, If the club fails because of any of the three parties then the club will suffer, our club..... if people can not unite behind that I would question their desire to see Cork City as THE club in Ireland.
    It's only just begun...............
    If the last 21 years were class, here's looking forward to the next 21 years. It is our time

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by James
    It is though a situation that is not going to be resolved overnight and an element of patience and understanding of this, is needed by all parties. . . . we are calling on all Cork City fans to unite behind Cork City Football Club so we can build on the achievements of 2004, and make this year the successful season both the chairman, manager, players and fans deserve.

Respectfully yours.
    Spot on, lads.
    Injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere - Martin Luther King Jnr.

thecorner
    i think we all know by now that when 19th march comes we will all be shouting for the same team...the rebel army(cant u just hear it now)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by James
    http://corkcityfc.ie/

Cork City Official Supporters Club would like to express its disappointment at the current dispute within our club. Regarding the grievances mentioned we are all aware that the training facilities are inadequate but believe that everybody within the club knows this and furthermore is actively working to improve this. It is though a situation that is not going to be resolved overnight and an element of patience and understanding of this, is needed by all parties

With the new season less then 3 weeks away we feel that the positive image of the club needs to be maintained and hope that all parties involved in the current dispute can sit down and resolve the situation amicably for the good of Cork City FC. Furthermore we are calling on all Cork City fans to unite behind Cork City Football Club so we can build on the achievements of 2004, and make this year the successful season both the chairman, manager, players and fans deserve.

Respectfully yours.
    Well said lads, unity is everything. Spot on with your comments, however......I'm still waiting for my membership card!!
    Football is life. The rest is mere detail...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colblimp
    Well said lads, unity is everything. Spot on with your comments, however......I'm still waiting for my membership card!!
    well, we've got unity. im sure theres no fan here that would say sacking a high profile manager 2/3 weeks before the start of the season is a smart thing to do
    Your Chairperson,
    Gavin
    Membership Advisory Board
    "Ex Bardus , Vicis"

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinZac
    well, we've got unity. im sure theres no fan here that would say sacking a high profile manager 2/3 weeks before the start of the season is a smart thing to do
    wait until we know the reasons before denouncing it. Brian would not do anything to jeopardise the club.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Éanna
    wait until we know the reasons before denouncing it. Brian would not do anything to jeopardise the club.
    sure he'd die for it
    Your Chairperson,
    Gavin
    "Ex Bardus , Vicis"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by what biy!
    maybe a few squad players should be brought in cos to put pressure on the 1st eleven.
    hahaha good luck with that, lennox isnt going to be signing anyone. part of the reason dolan was sacked.
    Your Chairperson,
    Gavin
    "Ex Bardus , Vicis"

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by what biy!
    maybe a few squad players should be brought in

lennox must be gonna empty out his 3 ltr vodka bottle of coins for this.