Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: fundraising night March 3rd Everton Former Players Foundation.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink fundraising night March 3rd Everton Former Players Foundation.

Hi All,
    We host a fundraising night March 3rd in the Red Cow Moran Hotel for the Everton Former Players Foundation. It is the only fundraiser in this country, this year, for the Foundation. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

The moneys raised by the Foundation go towards the financial and medical assistance of former Everton players who did not have the luxury of today's inflated wages. Many players of the past still work today despite being due well-earned retirement.

Special Guests, confirmed to date:

Bob Latchford, Martin Dobson, Derek Mountfield, Alan Whittle, Jimmy O'Neill, Mick Meagan, Gareth Farrelly.

For ticket details / orders please contact:
    Colm Kavanagh
    087 2020603
    Hughie Dempsey

Thanks alot

Ciaran Mc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    As a Liverpool fan, I feel it is my duty to make a donation of...........€0.

Come on Dillo and TheJamaicanP.M................big Evertonians, ye'll surely be supporting this. You get to meet Gareth Farrelly and all.....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As a Liverpool fan...

You can keep your money for tissues after last Sundays game !

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    is that the same colm kavanagh from toffee web that is constantly moaning and giving out about blue bill

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaran76
    Bob Latchford, Martin Dobson, Derek Mountfield, Alan Whittle, Jimmy O'Neill, Mick Meagan, Gareth Farrelly.
    As a City fan it would nearly be worth it go see him... but I couldnt be @rsed!
    As I say, we're just young & a bit nieve.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anto1208
    is that the same colm kavanagh from toffee web that is constantly moaning and giving out about blue bill

Yes true and he is right i would say on most things as Bill is killing us with his amateur ways. The debts keeps rising everyday !

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy.McClure
    As a City fan it would nearly be worth it go see him... but I couldnt be @rsed!
    yeah. for anyone who does go, he's a real gent. very nice chatty fella.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaran76
    Yes true and he is right i would say on most things as Bill is killing us with his amateur ways. The debts keeps rising everyday !

i feel he is a bit harsh on bill since he saved the club from agent johnson ok the 20 mill with the ntl deal was a mistake but he still comes up with money for the managers we are only 38 mill in debt which is one of the lowest is the prem liverpool are 80 mill in debt leeds were 120 mill , only club not in debt is utd , the debt is nt a struggle to pay its 2.5 mill a year ,our over draft is cleared ,
    he has been trying to get investment but no one wants to come in. it was pointed out that if true blue holdings was disembled then they would come in but this has happened so far no one want to take over the club .

he has brought in moyes which is why we are doing so well he has nt aloud the club to get sucked under with debt , while keeping season ticket prices one of the lowest in the prem coz he is a fan and cares about the fans .
    see at utd they raised there prices and all the normal fans cant go now coz its full of bussiness men and there clients .

i for one wouldnt trust the club with any one else he may be amature but only ever has the clubs best interests at heart .

he also set up the youth system that brought rooney trough and soon players like anthony gerard( stevie g's cousin) , hopkins ,fowler ,vaughan .

so his good doings far out way any mistakes he has made .