Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Conor VS Floyd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Conor VS Floyd

This spectacle is getting crazy. A group of Doctors today officially questioning how it got sanctioned as they believe Conor is at risk of serious or fatal injury.

This on the betting from the A.P.:

Conor McGregor is making a lot of wise guys nervous in Las Vegas and gambling dens across the US. Should he somehow manage to knock out Floyd in the early rounds Saturday night, the city's bookmakers would lose millions of dollars in the biggest single event loss in the history of sports betting. McGregor fans have $100 bills backing the mixed martial arts fighter, and even a late surge of money on Mayweather might not be enough to balance the books.
    "I'm OK now", said William Hill oddsmaker Nick Bogdanovich. "But you might want to have a heart monitor on me when the bell rings and that Irish ******* starts throwing wild lefts."

Bogdanovich said his chain of sports books will suffer multimillion dollar losses-their worst ever- should McGregor win the fight in any fashion. The whales are putting their money of Mayweather, who is 49-0 as a pro. But so many McGregor fans are betting small amounts that the betting slips at William Hill wre 18-1 in the Irish fighter's favor. "This isnt pro money, just the regular Joe," Bogdanovich said. "The butcher and the barber and the Irish Union worker whiskey drinker are putting their $100 on McGregor and it's added up."

Bookies have been lowering the odds steadily since the fight was announced, but even that hasnt stopped the deluge of McGregor bets. A fight that began with Mayweather an 11-1 favorite is now 5-1 or even less in some books. Even that hasn't stopped McGregor supporters from lining up at the betting windows to hand over even more cash.

South Point resort took in an $880,000 bet on Mayweather yesterday that will pay just $160,000 if he wins. The MGM Grand took a $500,000 wager on Wednesday. An MGM spokeman said the sheer volume of McGregor bets are overwhelming the Mayweather bet. They have taken 6,700 bets on McGregor and only 300 on Mayweather. The average bet on McGregor is $125 while Mayweather's is $4,000.

With the fight expected to start after midnight EST, Irish fans located on the Emerald Island have been plotting meetups early on Sunday morning to start drinking and enjoy the action. Some say they will simply stay up all night and watch the fight before having a fried breakfast and then passing out.
    Last edited by KrisLetang; 25/08/2017 at 4:15 PM.

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Call it LeTang
    Where's your hundred dollar bill ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    And, in the gstring of some baby oil coated oriental lady boy, is not an answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Only if that was your mum! Nah but seriously he has NO chance. I'll quit foot.ie forever if Conor wins, how about that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I'd miss you terribly.
    As would many.
    Lets not say things one might regret.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    These are the poppers I made last time for whatever PPV it was. I don't know if i can top these babies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    A culinary miracle.

Don't even try.

Retire undefeated.