Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neale Fenn new manager

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    We're signing Sam Verdon apparently. Midfielder released by Pats last week.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    I had a feeling he may end up with us. Not sure why. I've seen very little of him is he any addition?
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Seeing Fenn retweeting interviews by Guardiola discussing tactics, fills me with more hope than any Longford manager has in a long time, says a lot really, about me and the club

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    Old news but I know it's a question that was on a lot of people's mind at the time, Fabio O'Brien says there was an attempt to get him to play for us back in 2016 while he was fitness coach. Full interview on this weeks podcast plus a post match interview with Neale Fenn - https://www.mixcloud.com/BetweenTheS...ast-episode-6/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    Spoke to Paul Finnegan and Sam Verdon on the podcast tonight. Very very impressed by what Finnegan had to say, learnt an awful lot that we didn't know about him. If he plays as well as he speaks Hel be top class. Take a listen here - https://www.mixcloud.com/BetweenTheS...how-episode-7/

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    Good debut from Verdon last night. Not the quickest player but a big tall lad who looks after the ball well and gets stuck in, just what we need really. Fenn admitted it wasn't a great performance especially first half but great to see don get an assist doing what he's best at beating his man and delivering a pin point cross, more of that please. Still missing a striker to thread balls into while I can't believe paul Skinner is still our number one. Fenn said he's looking to do more business this week so I can't see why we couldn't win at least 5/6 of our last 7.

Also big shout out to Tristan. Thought he was suspect the last few weeks but really bounced back last night. Solid as a rock defensively and scored a peach of a goal. Well done to the lad

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    Good debut from Verdon last night. Not the quickest player but a big tall lad who looks after the ball well and gets stuck in, just what we need really. Fenn admitted it wasn't a great performance especially first half but great to see don get an assist doing what he's best at beating his man and delivering a pin point cross, more of that please. Still missing a striker to thread balls into while I can't believe paul Skinner is still our number one. Fenn said he's looking to do more business this week so I can't see why we couldn't win at least 5/6 of our last 7.

Also big shout out to Tristan. Thought he was suspect the last few weeks but really bounced back last night. Solid as a rock defensively and scored a peach of a goal. Well done to the lad
    it was Tristans first ever goal for us I believe. as for our sending off it was absolutely disgraceful to see one of our subs only on for a few minutes and he gets sent off when it wasnt him that did this. can anyone explain this to me?

except for the last part of the game when we were down to ten men we played fierce well. Skinner was shocking yet again last night with his kicking.
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    it was Tristans first ever goal for us I believe. as for our sending off it was absolutely disgraceful to see one of our subs only on for a few minutes and he gets sent off when it wasnt him that did this. can anyone explain this to me?

except for the last part of the game when we were down to ten men we played fierce well. Skinner was shocking yet again last night with his kicking.

What ya on about Marty? Dillon pushed your man over, it wasn't a red card by any means but it was Dillon who did it.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    What ya on about Marty? Dillon pushed your man over, it wasn't a red card by any means but it was Dillon who did it.
    fair enough Outspoken I didnt have the best of views and it happened so quick so stand corrected.
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12