Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2017/18

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    Interesting to watch Gratton and Knocka the weekend. Gratton have a defense well organised and hard to break down. Two lads in the center of the back four are like Keown & Adams. Saying that Daniels has an array of talent at his disposal that will break down most teams. Time for the likes of Docker and co to prove a point. Some serious fire power from both sides on display.
    Both semi finals should be good games just hope that both games go ahead at the weekend.

2. Thanks From:

JoséConté
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    Both semi finals should be good games just hope that both games go ahead at the weekend.
    Hopefully they’re on. Which one is match of the week?

4. Thanks From:

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Lads,talk football or keep it zipped,next off topic post will incur a suspension.

6. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    Hopefully they’re on. Which one is match of the week?
    Wont know till its on the echo tomorrow

8. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    sorry guys, I meant that the thread is confusing me.. not that post in particular

Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    This is a prime example of the saying “don’t argue with the dumb”
    You clearly have no interest in talking football so like all before ya it won’t be long before you get your ban & real football men can talk about topics without your little childish in put.
    Now why don’t you and scaffa go for a spin in your new Lexus .. wouldn’t that be a sight to see earth worm jim & jake the snake out cruising around leaving a trail of slime behind ye
    are you people speaking in some kind of local code? I have no idea whats going on in this thread..
    I just log on and check all latest posts in all the forums but this one has me totally confused..
    Is it all a ball hop or do I read some hatred and resentment? Sorry if I am intruding..
    Last edited by onlooker; 25/01/2018 at 5:58 PM. Reason: no wanting to upset anyone
    ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

10. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Thanks for clearing that up..
    So realistically if I'm looking to keep up to speed with local football down there in Cork I should go elsewhere, but where?
    ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

12. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up..
    So realistically if I'm looking to keep up to speed with local football down there in Cork I should go elsewhere, but where?
    Ask away surely somene will answer your question anway

14. Thanks From:

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    Crawl back under your rock Aaron. Fairplay to him? He is full of it. Still waiting on his number
    He doesn't hide behind his identity. I'm sure you could get his number if you wanted. I'm sure within an hour you could have it. Why don't you PM him yours. Speed up the process.

16. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearney View Post
    He doesn't hide behind his identity. I'm sure you could get his number if you wanted. I'm sure within an hour you could have it. Why don't you PM him yours. Speed up the process.
    Aaron why don't you concentrate on the MSL with Ballincollig and maybe a bit more on your fitness and don't worry about what I do. I don't want his number . I want nothing to do with him . I think you will find it was Daniels who wanted to talk to me not the other way round
    Last edited by JaketheSnake; 26/01/2018 at 10:59 AM.

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Aaron why don't you concentrate on the MSL with Ballincollig and maybe a bit more on your fitness and don't worry about what I do. I don't want his number . I want nothing to do with him . I think you will find it was Daniels who wanted to talk to me not the other way round
    LOL. You're slagging a fella off on here. He wanted to call you out. You're no where to be seen. If you want nothing to do with him, stop talking about him. Typical keyboard warrior. Fitness is grand pal, MSL is going well so I have no worries. I do miss the banter on here though. Any game yourself this weekend?

19. Thanks From:

upthelads
    Kearney why did you ever leave city wanderers(genuine question) Ye seem to be flying that year won a cup and got promotion? Seems to be a solid team there from what i seen? I know Biscuits retired but i thought you might of stayed and helped them go the whole way? The manager seems out of his depth though from the limited times i seen the games, seems to be players running that team

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    if Knocknaheeny are the great side people are claiming them to be then the surface they played on shouldn't matter . They just weren't good enough and fell short. They wouldn't have the same experience as Grattan
    i didn`t claim they were a great side nor did i mention the surface. knocknaheeny would have been a more intimidating / daunting pitch to go to than the full size astro on a nice grounds in mayfield with nice car park / changing rooms / gym etc.

Grattan are a fine side but don`t be full of it.

22. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    jake the snake or should I say jake the slate. Will you stop at fellas throats man. Your slating fellas for no reason.
    It was clearly obvious your weren’t gonna give Scaffa your digits because your enjoying giving people guff and not been known. Because I know you well enough to know that outside football your yellow enough. Always abusing referees & making racist remarks about other players .. don’t think I don’t know who you are jake .. I’ve a very high set of skills when it comes to IT so I did some investigating on the key board warriors and I have the names .. if you don’t believe me private message me and I’ll tell you who you are .. I won’t give ya away tho because that would ruin the fun
    Thats makes 2 of who know who it is as I also looked at his previous posts and its clear as day who he is...

24. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    jake the snake or should I say jake the slate. Will you stop at fellas throats man. Your slating fellas for no reason.
    It was clearly obvious your weren’t gonna give Scaffa your digits because your enjoying giving people guff and not been known. Because I know you well enough to know that outside football your yellow enough. Always abusing referees & making racist remarks about other players .. don’t think I don’t know who you are jake .. I’ve a very high set of skills when it comes to IT so I did some investigating on the key board warriors and I have the names .. if you don’t believe me private message me and I’ll tell you who you are .. I won’t give ya away tho because that would ruin the fun
    Are you Liam Neeson from Taken with your "very high set of skills" ����������

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Na bud neesons an actor .. I’m for real ..
    Try and hold your head now today and be nice to the ref will ya
    You’ve an awful reputation over that toungue of yours. Your the laughing stock of this forum mate
    No game today due to the weather so just going for a spin in the Lexus

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Take it somewhere else,drivel.

28. Thanks From:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213