Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2017/18

JoséConté
    Knocka looked seriously unfit. Word on the street is that Dockers return has upset a few. They're now spoilt for choice with options so some superstars are not happy on the line. Be interesting to see if they stick together or will they end up like the Glen Celtic team a few years back. Saying that they were very unlucky. Gratton are well drilled & organised. If they avoid the big guns they might go a little further.

JoséConté
    Anyone hear the news about two members of the AUL committee resigning last week? Good to see a familiar face taking the reigns at Leeview also. No doubt they'll be trophies up that direction.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    Anyone hear the news about two members of the AUL committee resigning last week? Good to see a familiar face taking the reigns at Leeview also. No doubt they'll be trophies up that direction.
    What two members they be? Ya Paulie Bulldog is up there I hear at Leeview. Results haven't really changed much at Leeview though

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Knocka looked seriously unfit. Word on the street is that Dockers return has upset a few. They're now spoilt for choice with options so some superstars are not happy on the line. Be interesting to see if they stick together or will they end up like the Glen Celtic team a few years back. Saying that they were very unlucky. Gratton are well drilled & organised. If they avoid the big guns they might go a little further.
    What superstars do Knocka have? if they were superstars as you call them they would be testing themselves at senior still

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Paulie is indeed up with us in a joint venture. We are building this year, it's our first year in Premier A. It'll be interesting to see where we finish this season. We've had very hot & cold results.

JoséConté
    Valid point however I'm calling them Superstars in regards to the level in which they are playing 😉.That knocka team has an abundance of talent that their bench. They had Mossie Crinnon, Wayne leary, Christy Driscoll, Eric Fleming and Gareth Cambridge,not many teams can boast that for a bench. Also Most of the team have a senior prem winners medal Michael Blake,Gazza,Conor ó neill,Gareth Cambridge,Chris Akingbe.
    Maybe that's the reason they ain't playing senior. Just because someone plays Junior football doesn't take away the fact of how good they are.
    Last edited by JoséConté; 17/01/2018 at 5:51 PM.

JoséConté
    Good things to come so. I hope that Paulie stays for an extended period of time as his excerts with the Glen, Blarney St, Kilumney for a brief period didn't work out. His track record says he is a winner but stability is more important .

JoséConté
    Heard it was Richard Browne and Denis Lyne that resigned

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Valid point however I'm calling them Superstars in regards to the level in which they are playing 😉.That knocka team has an abundance of talent that their bench. They had Mossie Crinnon, Wayne leary, Christy Driscoll, Eric Fleming and Gareth Cambridge,not many teams can boast that for a bench. Also Most of the team have a senior prem winners medal Michael Blake,Gazza,Conor ó neill,Gareth Cambridge,Chris Akingbe.
    Maybe that's the reason they ain't playing senior. Just because someone plays Junior football doesn't take away the fact of how good they are.
    So the subs ? who? Who? who? old? and former Cork City player who used to be a good player? Not one superstar on that bench. Some decent players there in the starting line up but not one superstar in that club on the bench or on the starting line up

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Heard it was Richard Browne and Denis Lyne that resigned
    What was the reason behind the resignations?

JoséConté
    I have no idea hence the question I asked. It's very strange that two would resign together.
    Last edited by JoséConté; 18/01/2018 at 12:09 PM.

JoséConté
    Relax the Snake there Jake! Football is a matter of opinions after all. All five on the bench would get into most AUL sides. To be fair , if you listen to any comments from the club you'd swear they were all superstars. That's not a bad thing by the way. Cambridge is one of the best players in the league. Work rate second to none.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Relax the Snake there Jake! Football is a matter of opinions after all. All five on the bench would get into most AUL sides. To be fair , if you listen to any comments from the club you'd swear they were all superstars. That's not a bad thing by the way. Cambridge is one of the best players in the league. Work rate second to none.
    Gareth Cambridge being mentioned in the same breath as workrate . I have heard it all now . One of the laziest players in the league with a crap attitude too. Just because all of the five would get into most AUL sides still doesn't make them superstars . My snake is fine JoseCunte thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    Gareth Cambridge being mentioned in the same breath as workrate . I have heard it all now . One of the laziest players in the league with a crap attitude too. Just because all of the five would get into most AUL sides still doesn't make them superstars . My snake is fine JoseCunte thanks
    all those lads being slated here by name have the honours the guys behind the footie names are nothing until they come out and tell us who they are...... knocknaheeny celtic and paul murphy are a credit to the aul and the northside as are gratan.

JoséConté
    Great win for leeview last night. Played very well with some nice football. Paulie working his magic again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Great win for leeview last night. Played very well with some nice football. Paulie working his magic again.
    You can be assured when decisions and results dont go his away he will walk and the club will be in trouble like his last 3 clubs.
    Last 3 clubs he was involved with has folded what do that say.

JoséConté
    You may be right there Injurytime. Played for Paulie a good few years back. What he lacks in football knowledge he makes up for in motivation. He also guarantees trophies.
    Last edited by JoséConté; 21/01/2018 at 12:18 PM.

JoséConté
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    all those lads being slated here by name have the honours the guys behind the footie names are nothing until they come out and tell us who they are...... knocknaheeny celtic and paul murphy are a credit to the aul and the northside as are gratan.
    I agree Bulldog. Like your good self who I may have mentioned in a few posts ....both sides are equally a credit to the AUL and the northside of the city.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I agree Bulldog. Like your good self who I may have mentioned in a few posts ....both sides are equally a credit to the AUL and the northside of the city.
    your thinking down the wrong avenue ..got ask to post this... paulie list of clubs glen cel ..leeview/blarney st ...blaarny st ...and now leeview .

JoséConté
    Knocks now managerless? Hopefully it won’t effect the big game against local rivals Gratton.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast