Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2017/18

JoséConté
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    your thinking down the wrong avenue ..got ask to post this... paulie list of clubs glen cel ..leeview/blarney st ...blaarny st ...and now leeview .
    Am I? Horse, Did you or did you not agree to join Kilumney after you left Blarney Street the first time? You gave poor Mick Sheehan your word, I should know I played under your good self once upon a time sure. Happy days.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    Knocks now managerless? Hopefully it won’t effect the big game against local rivals Gratton.
    i heard derek daniels took them over now. Hes like the angel of death too a manager that fella. 1 big cup loss paulie to knocknaheeny in aoh and paul murphy in fai and the manager ends up gone and he steps in. 3 huge jobs he will have had now castleview and blarney st and look how they both ended up.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    your thinking down the wrong avenue ..got ask to post this... paulie list of clubs glen cel ..leeview/blarney st ...blaarny st ...and now leeview .
    You asked yourself to post it?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    i heard derek daniels took them over now. Hes like the angel of death too a manager that fella. 1 big cup loss paulie to knocknaheeny in aoh and paul murphy in fai and the manager ends up gone and he steps in. 3 huge jobs he will have had now castleview and blarney st and look how they both ended up.
    What is the reason Murph left? Back stabbing or what? Did Daniels use the same knife he put in bulldogs back?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Grattan unlucky at the weekend away to Murroe . Penalties always a sickner to go out that way . Referee did Grattan no favours.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8656 View Post
    Id say your finger prints are on that knife too jake the slithery snake
    Never had anything to do with Daniels or Bulldog other than playing for teams that played against them in the past . I never played under managers like them thank god

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    Never had anything to do with Daniels or Bulldog other than playing for teams that played against them in the past . I never played under managers like them thank god
    Well you should of played in there teams because you would of having sucess simple as.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Snake that’s twice u mentioned my name I’ll pm my number there fella u can ring me

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    Well you should of played in there teams because you would of having sucess simple as.
    One won the aoh one folded the club so you are wrong.

10. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    Snake that’s twice u mentioned my name I’ll pm my number there fella u can ring me
    You given your number out to everyone that mentioned you? Cos a few have

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    One won the aoh one folded the club so you are wrong.
    Paulie won cups with glen and aoh with us. Derek won leagues with bohs and castleview.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Knocka in big trouble heard Ger manning is like a dog he didn't get the job he's there a long time..he's not happy over Daniels getting it plus players aren't happy either

JoséConté
    He’s won a lot with glen team also ? and aoh with blarney st.
    As far as I know the glen folded Only last year ? Sure wasn’t he with blarney st then ? so I wouldn’t class it as one folded club. Honours don’t lie man ? Credit were credit is due in all fairness ?
    Interested to know what happens in knocka now lads could see couple of there big players jumping Ship
    Just don’t call them superstars whatever you do or the snake will have a rattle off ya Hope Knocka drive on from this, be a shame if they dropped down the leagues as there’s great potential there.

JoséConté
    give it a rest killer bee will ya
    Just enjoying a bowl of honey nut loops Iceman. Brentford abú. Up the Gratts!

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    Fair play to you. Some amount of keyboard warriors on here. This is still the most poisonous forum there is. All just fellas trying to have sly digs and stir ****. Not an ounce of football discussed. You pop on to see how teams are doing, how players are playing etc but you would be none the wiser to what's going on.

17. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearney View Post
    Fair play to you. Some amount of keyboard warriors on here. This is still the most poisonous forum there is. All just fellas trying to have sly digs and stir ****. Not an ounce of football discussed. You pop on to see how teams are doing, how players are playing etc but you would be none the wiser to what's going on.
    Crawl back under your rock Aaron. Fairplay to him? He is full of it. Still waiting on his number
    Last edited by JaketheSnake; 25/01/2018 at 10:59 AM.

JoséConté
    Back to football. Hopefully weather permitting the two Mossie games will go ahead during the weekend. Reckon Knocka will just shade their encounter and I reckon the other semi final will go to extra time, possibly pens. Either way whoever prevails we can expect a tasty conclusion to the competition. Best of luck to All teams. Anyone any thoughts on who will go through?

20. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    There’s no need to be nasty jake you’ll get your turn to call scaffa boss when he takes over gratten. Telling fellas crawl under there rock is a bit out of order considering the man Had won everything in the game.
    Show some respect and stop spitting venom all over this forum.
    You sign up in 2016 and don't post for 2 years . Looks like you were under a rock too ya Voyeur I don't think Scaffa will be up in Grattan anytime soon

JoséConté
    Interesting to watch Gratton and Knocka the weekend. Gratton have a defense well organised and hard to break down. Two lads in the center of the back four are like Keown & Adams. Saying that Daniels has an array of talent at his disposal that will break down most teams. Time for the likes of Docker and co to prove a point. Some serious fire power from both sides on display.

23. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Ya I suppose scaffa wouldn’t bother with that lot ... are you one of the gratten click that pocketed half the apple money ? judging by your posts your character suggests you were the ring leader.
    I was under a rock for a good while alright bud but you poked the sleeping dragon
    Now pipe down and talk football before I expose your identity
    Expose my identity all you want . You must be a small dragon if you were able to hide under a rock . Oh ya I took all the Apple money alright . Driving around in me 2018 Lexus

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast