0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat O' Banton
    Goram

Ricksen, Butcher, Gough, Stuart Pearce

Trevor Stevens Gasgoinge, Graham Roberts, J Albertz

Mo Johnstone, van Nistelroy

Manager
    Jock Wallace

subs bench Sherringham, Schmeichal, Ian Duarant, Nicky Butt, Ian Ferguson, The West ham 1980 cup final team.
    Another narrow-minded sectarian toss to pollute this site
    Mens sana in corpore sano

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    I'm only waiting for Joe Semi to haul me out in front of the rest of the class to chastise me!
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sadloserkid
    Paul Gascoigne (beats his wife, acts the moron on a regular basis, looks like he smells funny)
    Roy Keane (ignorant, arrogant, angry man. Completely and utterly self-obsessed)
    Ashley Cole (Another desperately stupid man with no reluctance to injures others. Doesn't realise that Cheryl Tweedy is using him to try and wipe away her racist smeer)
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Diving Scummer who looks like a horse)
    Cristiano Ronaldo (Leaving aside the inflated ego and tendency to fall over easily he could do with a brace and some clearasil)
    Colin P. O'Brien (Selfish, lazy, unmotivated disaster area. Unpopular with his team-mates too.)
    Wayne Rooney (Another glorious example of unbridled ignorance let loose on the football field)
    Lee Bowyer (Racist sumbag who got lucky)
    Jody Morris (Another scumbag)
    Dennis Wise (Short arse with an inferiority complex)
    Steven Gerrard (Horrible excuse for a person)
    Robbie Savage (Used to have the world of time for him but his recent shenanigans showed him up)
    Brendan Markey (Dirty nobody, quote from his old man, "My son was with Milwall"... too bad he's still a talentless bum then)
    Andy Goram (Paramilitary wannabe who belongs in a home)
    Kevin Muscat (Human nature at its most primitive)
    Vinnie Jones (His PR people have scrubbed him up well but he's always be a graceless legbreaker to me)
    David Batty (like Jones without the makeover)
    El Hadji Diouf (I loathe him because he's the shining example of a stupid, ignorant waster who's hit the big time because he can kick. And spit. Readers of the old eL Messageboard may appreciate that I'm myself holding back here )
    Paolo Di Canio (Another old favourite. Facism's not cool though)
    Sinisia Mihajlovic (or however he spells it... the man is a brute. Plain and simple)
    Barry Smith (he's Dundee through and through, the fool)
    Toto Schillachi (I never quite managed to forgive him for Italia 90)
    Jason Kabia (wasn't bad off the field but on it, the man is the archtypal kicking, elbowing, useless journeyman)
    Alan Smith (Yet another example of everything that's wrong with our society today cutting lose on the football field. Took a major dump on Leeds too)
    Rio Ferdinand (I forgot why... still that's hardly a punishable offence is it?)
    Jermaine Defoe (I can't justify this one, he just annoys me)
    George O'Callaghan (I'm sure the City fans will attack en masse but his comments about 'nasty foreign types' last year left a bad taste)
    Johan Mjallby (left my Celtic team for Rangers once in Championship Manager and I never quite got over it. Especially as I was top of the league Johan, not the huns!)
    Rivaldo (The most Brazilian of them all and ever since I was a kid I've been suspicious of them for some reason)
    Jaysus you've got issues hating that many people Can't argue with most of them, but the genius that is Rivaldo......C'mon? Its about opinion but the man was one of the all time greats and hardly deserves to mentioned in the same context as most of those other pr!cks you've listed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSemi
    Jaysus you've got issues hating that many people
    Well in my defence, I'd argue that the word hate is a bit strong for me personally. You'd have to blame whoever started the thread for that! I can't believe I forgot Kieran Dyer though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    El Hadji Diouf (spitter)
    Dennis Wise (irritiating little git)
    David Ginola (poncey **** and coffee advertising ****)
    Emmanuel Petit (poneytailed ****)
    Frank Lebouef (look at my World Cup winners medal!)
    Craig Bellamy (say no more...)
    Jens Lehmann (arrogant thinking hes undroppable ****)
    Danny Mills (over agressive ****, why else do you think Leeds and Middlesbro didnt want you)

I could go on....
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So he's sectarian and so then must be a bigot just because a few Rangers players got mentioned.

So you can't hate Andy Goram, even after wearing a black armband at a match in honor of somebody who had had his hand in the deaths of over 30 innocent people Or Gazza after using his wife as a punch bag, I was quite happy when he joined Rangers because it meant I could watch James Richardson present Football Italia without having that pr**k talking sh**e to him for half the show.

Or you can't dislike Butcher after his rant about Ireland pre Italia 90, or Durant after his cowrdly racist puch up with an Asian shop keeper.

For your benefit, I HATE THEM AS WELL.

He also must be a bigot for not liking the West Ham team of 1980, as well as a couple of ex Man United players. I suppose that must be sectarian also.

So again for your benefit i'd like to also add Alex Rea, John Greg, Iain Fergusion, Terry Herlock, Mark Hately, Chris Woods, Rod Wallace, Sandy Jardine, Davie Cooper, Sammy English, Barry Ferguson, Ally McCoist, Graham Souness, Hugh Dallas, Peter Lovenkrands, Lorenzo Ammorusso etc etc.
    Last edited by sylvo; 12/02/2005 at 6:11 PM.
    Its crazy to see people be what society wants them to be but not me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PAURO 7
    Emmanuel Petit (poneytailed ****)
    But Pauro, that could be me, surely you don't hate me!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvo
    So he's sectarian and so then must be a bigot just because a few Rangers players got mentioned.

So you can't hate Andy Goram, even after wearing a black armband at a match in honor of somebody who had had his hand in the deaths of over 30 innocent people Or Gazza after using his wife as a punch bag, I was quite happy when he joined Rangers because it meant I could watch James Richardson present Football Italia without having that pr**k talking sh**e to him for half the show.

Or you can't dislike Butcher after his rant about Ireland pre Italia 90, or Durant after his cowrdly racist puch up with an Asian shop keeper.

For your benefit, I HATE THEM AS WELL.

He also must be a bigot for not liking the West Ham team of 1980, as well as a couple of ex Man United players. I suppose that must be sectarian also.

So again for your benefit i'd like to also add Alex Rea, John Greg, Iain Fergusion, Terry Herlock, Mark Hately, Chris Woods, Rod Wallace, Sandy Jardine, Davie Cooper, Sammy English, Barry Ferguson, Ally McCoist, Graham Souness, Hugh Dallas, Peter Lovenkrands, Lorenzo Ammorusso etc etc.
    Fair enough, valid points stated for the aforemetioned, but gimme a reason for Jorg Albertz other than he was a crackin footballer who got one over Celtic once or twice. Mo Johnstone? Why, cause he had the balls to go play for Rangers? Fair fcuks to him..... Long live the great narrow-minded kak that comes from the followers of the mickey mouse SPL.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i'm really surprised but i don't think anyone mentioned the one the only, stan collymore!!!

and of course, alan ratnolds, ****in thug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair enough, valid points stated for the aforemetioned, but gimme a reason for Jorg Albertz other than he was a crackin footballer who got one over Celtic once or twice. Mo Johnstone? Why, cause he had the balls to go play for Rangers? Fair fcuks to him..... Long live the great narrow-minded kak that comes from the followers of the mickey mouse SPL.

People have their own view on why they don't like a player hence the title of the thread, but to turn around and start calling people sectarian just cause a few Rangers players got mentioned is over the top, after all we have just had the craic with a player from Portugal getting booed this week, I feeeelt sooooo angry because they were booing a Catholic from Portugal meself.

I don't think there's anything narrow minded about Pats post, he mentioned a few players from a perticular football club, not about Religon like you seem to think.

But will agree with you on one thing the SPHELL is s***e.
    Its crazy to see people be what society wants them to be but not me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvo
    What was Butcher's rant about Ireland in 1990 about?
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh dear, instead of looking at the post you just jump to idiotic and misinformed opinons, the post is a sad reflection on your ability to hold a reasoned discussion I hope that this is not true, but will have to draw that conclusion until you say something that appears in an way to be a well constructed arguement.

Anyway while I shouldn't need to justify myself here goes. As someone who watches both Arsenal and Celtic, disliking players who have played for both Sperz and Rangers (i.e Gasgoine) or even thse who further blotted their copybooks by adding Chelsea (Robberts and Gough) should be of no suprise. Sylvo has outlined the rather obvious (alledged?!) reason for hoting Goram - add to that the (alledged) picture of him that appeared in Sunday tabloids with an LVF colour party. I think you'll find Johnstone's transfer was controversal as much for the 'Celtic are the only club that I want to play for' comments less than a week before he signed for Rangers (as well as appearing on national TV with a Celtic shirt saying that he was going to sign for Celtic) he basically rubbed Celtic's nose in it. As for Butcher the anti Irish coments was certainly enough to get him into any most hated starting eleven but I just don't like him anyway and this did not start with him signing for Rangers.
    Also I am unaware of the religion of Pearce or van Nistelhorse and am shocked to learn that you believe they played for Rangers at any point in their career. Further I am unaware of the sectarian conections of the WWest Ham 1980 cup winning team.

As a committed communist I find sectarianism one of the greatest cancers ever to exisit in Ireland (or anywhere for that matter) and to be called sectarian deeply offensive. However this is the kind of lazy journalistic speak that sadly exisits in much of the Irish press at the moment so I should not be suprise to see peopel so easily influenced by it?

I thought there was an attack the post not the poster rule on this site? If you can manage no better than mindless insults I suggest you keep your ill informed opinions to yourself.
    Where am I now? I'm over here,
    I've got those empty pockets and I can't afford a beer.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads, please try keep this on topic. If it ends up being a Celtic Rangers debate, its going to the bin.

Chhers.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    John Reynor. Not when he played with Bohs so much (I'm pretty sure it's the same bloke, but I was younger), but when he was trawling through the first division and imposing himself on games - i.e. standing around in a rather portly fashion and having a lash at the ball every time it came near him. This laziness was ugly enough before you add the fact that he seemingly had gone blind and often mistook players on the opponents team for the ball, too (I might exaggerate a touch). I detested him at Kilkenny Town, but he out-did himself at Monaghan, by being involved in knocking us back down in the playoffs.
    That question was less stupid, though you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Help me, Arthur Murphy, you're my only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge
    I bow to no one. bar Bluebeard and Mr A

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_rules_ie
    i'm really surprised but i don't think anyone mentioned the one the only, stan collymore!!!

and of course, alan ratnolds, ****in thug
    Deffo for the nomination. Passed by that Bordillo gaff he got kicked in by the rugger b*ggers after the Portugal game. He was once named 'w*nker of the week' at the beginning of his brief and let's say limitless career by the fragrant Sarah 'I love' Cox on the Girly Show even though 'I think he's fooking gorgeous.' I'd put him up for 'w*nker of the century.'
    This is the cooooooooooooolest footy forum I've ever seen!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reason for hating Roy Keane

I agree with all the reasons for hating Roy Keane but I've got one more:

In german TV they often say "Roy Keane" instead of "Robbie Keane" ! That's horrible for Robbie! My heart frozes when they say "Roy Keane" showing a wonderful goal by Robbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Amazed how this debate lasted five pages.
    It should start and finish with - CRAIG BELLAMY.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree

I so agree with you on the Roy Keane one. I hate him for 1 reason and 1 reason only, because he walked out on his country, simple as that. he is a fine player but that doesnt excuse him from what he did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stojkovic
    Amazed how this debate lasted five pages.
    It should start and finish with - CRAIG BELLAMY.

Definitely, was over at the Hibs match on Sunday. What a S*UMBAG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast