Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: new signing ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

new signing ...

accorinding to 2fm we have signed fahrudin kudozovic on a one year deal . use to play for some english clubs i cant remeber . strange thing about it is that those who have football manager the game will know that we always have him at the start of every game and he is one of our better players in it . he is an attacking midfielder in it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Ya we have signed him.Seen it on Aertel and heard it on Ocean Fm too, he used to play for Derby County reserves and Notts County and Port Vale. Kupono Low also officially unveiled as a red.

http://www.rte.ie/aertel/p231.htm
    Last edited by sligoman; 26/01/2005 at 4:31 PM.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    recognised him instanlty from fm05,hes great on that,but so is Darren Jack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fahrudin Kudozovic

There is a full page write up about him in the star to day [SIZE=1](Saturday)[/SIZE]

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprered
    Christ, i give up, you win, get on with it!!!

RIGHT SO **** OFF YOU ANNOYING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    ok well now that ur final final final post has been filled with basically the same crap you have been spouting for the last six months can you now fuccccccccccccccckkkkk offf!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, In Da Red.....

Who's Hugh Keely??!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by in_da_red
    sorry..all i can say is remove an 'e' and replace with 'L'. who indeed is it ? can u guess !
    And Hugh Kelly is?
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Class grasp of the English Language amigo? Lowering the tone of a democratic medium of debate. All it illustates is your appalling "nadir" intellect. If you can't handle the heat of debate on here, why bother with one liners containing your usual "moronic" drivel?

It appears from your post that the 6 months you claim i have been telling you that you, sorry, Michael Toolan and his Board of "Dads Army" Directors, have made an appalling error of judgement in appointing a totally "novice" manager, on the basis of "dodgy" claims of his expertise in the game, many now totally refuted independently on here by others as well as myself?

These recent player signings beggard belief to anyone with player recognition expertise in the game, exacerbated by his retention list of players, quite frankley, players who cannot play, ie: Foley, Carr, etc, You pays your money, you takes your chance, God help you is all i say and i will be proven right in a very short period of time, just a few weeks to "blast off" now. Sean Connor has done "nothing" in the game, his previous attempts with teams were dreadful, including assisting at Ilkeston Town, in a disastrous spell for the club with John McGinty, great player, poor manager, like others, Tony Adams, David Platt, etc, etc, Not forgetting a "week" as reserve team manager at the mighty Shepshed Dynamo !!!

Gustavo, your total football knowledge on here would cover the side of an OXO cube, I would normally ignore such imbeciles as you, but using such disgraceful language on this excellent site, after you have been previously warned by the editor about your conduct, makes me reply and refute all your drivel. Hold fire for another few weeks, and when it all goes pear shaped have the guts to say, hey, he was spot on?
    Your dead right their siemprered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by in_da_red
    er hello hello ?? all i posted on this was a bit of info of him.
    I'd say he meant red til dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 9 2 8
    There is a full page write up about him in the star to day [SIZE=1](Saturday)[/SIZE]
    That was ****e, all it was, was talking bout his childhood. About two lines bout Rovers at the end.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Class grasp of the English Language amigo? Lowering the tone of a democratic medium of debate. All it illustates is your appalling "nadir" intellect. If you can't handle the heat of debate on here, why bother with one liners containing your usual "moronic" drivel?

It appears from your post that the 6 months you claim i have been telling you that you, sorry, Michael Toolan and his Board of "Dads Army" Directors, have made an appalling error of judgement in appointing a totally "novice" manager, on the basis of "dodgy" claims of his expertise in the game, many now totally refuted independently on here by others as well as myself?

These recent player signings beggard belief to anyone with player recognition expertise in the game, exacerbated by his retention list of players, quite frankley, players who cannot play, ie: Foley, Carr, etc, You pays your money, you takes your chance, God help you is all i say and i will be proven right in a very short period of time, just a few weeks to "blast off" now. Sean Connor has done "nothing" in the game, his previous attempts with teams were dreadful, including assisting at Ilkeston Town, in a disastrous spell for the club with John McGinty, great player, poor manager, like others, Tony Adams, David Platt, etc, etc, Not forgetting a "week" as reserve team manager at the mighty Shepshed Dynamo !!!

Gustavo, your total football knowledge on here would cover the side of an OXO cube, I would normally ignore such imbeciles as you, but using such disgraceful language on this excellent site, after you have been previously warned by the editor about your conduct, makes me reply and refute all your drivel. Hold fire for another few weeks, and when it all goes pear shaped have the guts to say, hey, he was spot on?

*****!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman
    And Hugh Kelly is?

his boyfriend ????

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SligoRoversfan
    recognised him instanlty from fm05,hes great on that,but so is Darren Jack!
    Am I reading all this stuff right?

Sligo Rovers are now signing players from some computer game!

Tell me it's not so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    i think the reason that he was in football manager is that the deal was supposed to have gone through a few months ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo
    i think the reason that he was in football manager is that the deal was supposed to have gone through a few months ago.
    It was also mentioned here:

The clues for the signing of Fahrudin ‘Faz’ Kuduzovic were laid soon after the appointment of Sean Connor, with the release of the popular football management simulation game, ‘Football Manager 2005’, last November.
    The computer game gives players the chance to manage teams from 50 countries, including the eircom League Premier Division and First Division.
    The game includes all of the current Sligo Rovers squad, right down to the underage squad, however also included among the Rovers’ first team squad was Kuduzovic, who was listed as an attacking midfielder and, in the game at least, was one of Rovers’ best performers!
    This wasn’t the first time that Kuduzovic, a former Notts County player, was linked with Rovers, because back in September, soccer website www.soccerbase.com listed him as having joined Rovers, so definitely this is one transfer that was months in the works.

http://www.sligoweekender.ie/news/story.asp?j=21472