Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: fixtures for 2005 season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink fixtures for 2005 season.

Can anyone tell me when the fixtures for the coming season will be announced, I understand the season starts the weekend after Paddys Day, also is there any news on an entrance to Hogan Park from the motor way exit / Roxboro swimming pool side.It would make it much easier and quicker for fans from the county and other areas of the country to get to the games.
    Is Finny still a Lims Fc player? Is S O'Flynn still at Cork and whay dosen't NOC try to persuade Dolan to let us have Behan on loan for the season.He's only a bit part player there and being a Limerick man I'm sure he'd jump at the chance of regular games with us as opposed to U21 games there and the odd 5 mins in the senior side.With all their striking options I think it will be more of the same for him next season again if he stays with them.
    Anyway looking foward to the coming season.......C'mon the Blues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside
    Can anyone tell me when the fixtures for the coming season will be announced, I understand the season starts the weekend after Paddys Day, also is there any news on an entrance to Hogan Park from the motor way exit / Roxboro swimming pool side.It would make it much easier and quicker for fans from the county and other areas of the country to get to the games.
    Another couple of weeks fo rth fixtures but they do start the weekend of the 18th of March. Not so easy to get access that side - particularly with the motorway. There are the horrible complicaiotns of planning, rights of way etc. There will need to be more than one exit however, to get the license. Isn't that why the Jacks could not be developed?

Quote Originally Posted by Westside
    Is Finny still a Lims Fc player? Is S O'Flynn still at Cork and whay dosen't NOC try to persuade Dolan to let us have Behan on loan for the season.He's only a bit part player there and being a Limerick man I'm sure he'd jump at the chance of regular games with us as opposed to U21 games there and the odd 5 mins in the senior side.With all their striking options I think it will be more of the same for him next season again if he stays with them.
    Anyway looking foward to the coming season.......C'mon the Blues.
    I am sure there are conversations about Behan and Finucane going on. It would make sense for City and Behan to loan him to us. I have a good feeling this season (though I do every season).
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair