Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Cologne-Dortmund-Amsterdam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts

Cologne-Dortmund-Amsterdam

So I finally caved and booked my flights to Cologne for the 26th August.
    Going to see the Shins there and then head up to my mate in Amsterdam the next morning. However super duper Dortmund are playing Mainz at home for the opening game of the Bundesliga season on 27th.

I've been all over the Dortmund site looking for ticket info and nothing.

Do they just put one game at a time up or given how well Dortmund are supported are all games just sold out more or less. Naturally I want to be in the home end(s) given my grá for the team...

Anyone got any experience of getting tickets for Bundesliga matches?

Also if ye have ideas of stuff to do in Cologne Dortmund Amsterdam then I'm all ears.
    DID YOU NOTICE A SIGN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE...?

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    851 Posts
    Seems to be preparing you for the worst a touch - http://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Inform...TC/Information

Worth a phone call ? - https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/en

Re Dam, I don't know what you are seeking or into but I love a stroll in the Jordaan area with its cafes & eateries, history, architecture & culture, lived in this area & miss it every day since - http://www.iamsterdam.com/en/local/a...rhoods/jordaan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts
    Yeah I got onto the lads at Eventim and basically they were like " Ya kidding?"

Anyway, the gig was cancelled yesterday. I mean come on loike! I booked my flights on Friday to Cologne for about 105 euro I hadn't seen the email at all from the concert people so after a chat in work I booked my flight out of Amsterdam this morning.
    And then I noticed that my flight to Cologne had actually gone down to 60 euro! Anyway what can you do. Then I went online to get the link to the gig to send it on to someone and I see that it was cancelled. I could have flipped. If I'd seen that I would have changed my DUB-KLN flight to anything else in the next few months just to keep it and I would have rearranged that trip. Especially seeing as DUB-KER is on that Sunday which I didn't mind missing cos I was going to see the Shins, but now I'm pee'd off!

So after booking my return flight out of Amsterdam I just changed the Cologne flight on the Friday to go to Amsterdam on the Saturday.

Alkmaar (30min from Amsterdam) are playing on Sunday and I was considering it but there's no way in hell I'm missing DUB-KER. So that's that.
    DID YOU NOTICE A SIGN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE...?