Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intermediate Cup 4th Round Draw

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnags
    Well we'll have a preview of the cup game soon as i think its this week or the week after avondale play rockmount in the league out in carrigaline.

Avondale have their keeper dave o keeffe out for a while, he picked up an injury against ringmahon around xmas time and is in a bit of trouble wit his knee.
    It's this wk Rockmount play Avondale!
    Rockmount have a few players away for this match, I know Johnathon Busteed is heading to Madrid with his girlfriend to see Real Madrid play, but there's another few missing also I'll find out more and let yee know

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Avondale host Rockmount this Saturday, will head down for that one, should be good.
    Intermediate Cup game will take place on March 20th.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whats all this talk about the Intermediate cup game between rockmount and avondale. the real intermediate games will be held in dublin as one of the dublin teams will win it this year. my money would be on wayside or belgrove as they are the 2 best intermediate teams in the country at the moment.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Typical talk from a Dub........would the Bell in your name have anything to do with you supporting Bluebell??? lol......eh didn't Rockmount win the interemediate Cup last year, and got to the Final 2 years back with Belgrove but ask anyone from Belgrove who kicked them out of the Intermediate cup last year ROCKMOUNT lol........

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    my name has nothing to do with being a bluebell fan, i was at the final for the last 2 years and rockmount have done very well. I just have a sneaking suspicion that it could be an all dublin final this year.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bell legend
    my money would be on wayside or belgrove as they are the 2 best intermediate teams in the country at the moment.
    Theres no proof of this.They may be the best in the LSL but as they don't play their Southern counterparts regularly then you can't really say.
    Avondale & Rockmount are the 2 best in the MSL and Saturday should be interesting.
    Both Wayside & Belgrove, Rockmount/Avondale and possibly Douglas Hall in the semis. So its all dependant on the draw.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I wouldn't hold my breath on Sunday's match Avondale v Rockmount.......you've Kieran O Mahony...Johnathon Busteed....and I'm sure other lad is Willie Byrne out.......so that's their back line...I'd say Billy will have a few junior lads up with them on Sunday so the league match on Sunday and the cup match on March 20th will be two different balls games altogether......Also Avondale have a few first team member's out....???

Rockmount are a very strong cup team. COME ON THE MOUNT

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bell legend
    my name has nothing to do with being a bluebell fan, i was at the final for the last 2 years and rockmount have done very well. I just have a sneaking suspicion that it could be an all dublin final this year.

You'll agree with me so when i say the game against Bluebell last year was very dirty, even had Darren Meade of Belgrove agree with me on that one!!!! Dirty football gets ya no where

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    last years final was a little bit dirty but all games, nevermind finals, between cork and dublin teams always have a little bit of niggle in them.

I look forward to seeing the winner of the big game in cork playing one of the dublin sides in the semis.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amarach
    I wouldn't hold my breath on Sunday's match Avondale v Rockmount.......you've Kieran O Mahony...Johnathon Busteed....and I'm sure other lad is Willie Byrne out.......so that's their back line...I'd say Billy will have a few junior lads up with them on Sunday so the league match on Sunday and the cup match on March 20th will be two different balls games altogether......Also Avondale have a few first team member's out....???
    Dull enough game, finished 0-0, both teams kind of cancelled each other out.
    Both sides missing a few. Avondale did more overall, Rockmount seemed happy with a draw from the start. very solid at the back.
    Draw probably fair enough result. Avondale still 8 points ahead of Rockmount with a game less played.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rockmount are a cup team, they seem to give it all in cup games the league never seems to bother them Best of Luck to both sides in the cup though, no matter what it's great to see a Cork team win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12