Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16

Quote Originally Posted by long-ball View Post
    I'm not drawing ya out at all bud.. I said I see what your opinion is ? It's safe to say your not with Pearce
    What's your obsession with finding out who I am man ? Are you serious like ? Get a life man will ya

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    What's your obsession with finding out who I am man ? Are you serious like ? Get a life man will ya
    It's not trying to find out who you are you have noting to do with Pearce

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It's not trying to find out who you are you have noting to do with Pearce
    Whatever bud just crawl back into the suir pipe you came out of .. This is a football forum ...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Whatever bud just crawl back into the suir pipe you came out of .. This is a football forum ...

Ya I no that .. Unlucky tonight don't think ye will get out of the group in the mossie.. Need good strikers lad after seen ye are should I say Pearce tonight lol. Who have ye Saturday ?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads, some things are more important than the bitching that's going on here. Someone posted that Tom Tully (a ref we all knew) has passed away and it wasn't even acknowledged by a couple of lads who just decided to carry on having a go off each other. Have a bit of respect and acknowledge the mans passing at least and afterwards carry on with your handbags if Ye must . R.I.P Tom (a good character in our game)

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    3-2 gary OShea .. He went over to the Pearce line to rub it in.. A bit harsh shouldn't of doing that but then again when the Pearce team gave him stick Saturday when kilreen played greenwood, as they say [ the clock always turns ] don't think gaffer be happy about that.. I'd like to see what barthez has to say about the game ?
    Barthez wasn't there as Blarney Street had a match! Very sad news about Tom. RIP

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    Barthez wasn't there as Blarney Street had a match! Very sad news about Tom. RIP
    Oh I see himself and 1for are the buds.. Nice man to talk to very said news to football in cork thoughts and prays with the tully family at this sad time. R.I.P Tom

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    Of course I was there ... Seriously lads bit of cop on now for awhile ...
    I have zero involvement with blarney street or 1for the team .. I spoke to the man once at a coachford game when his lads were down there but nothing else ... I have never been involved with a team from the northside .. Everton & Pearse are the only teams I've been involved with .. I don't know why I'm being pin pointed to blarney street with you just my opinion .. You never shuts up about blarney street so if I was 1for the team id watch my back in the dressing room because I'm adamant that you are involved with blarney street but I could be wrong as well but that's the vibe I'm getting ... I don't even care who you are if I'm being honest .. I'm putting my views & opinions up here to see what other people's are but it's difficult some times when the forum is infested with parasites like you looking for a Pop every second weekend ... Now will ya grow up man will ya