Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondBall View Post
    This is just as bad as the one I saw linking Marky Cans to Glenvale.
    Mark Sullivan has signed with Glenvale along with Anthony o Keffee,Darren hill,Eric doolin,Ross and dean o Callaghan,Gary Kerrigan,only 3 players left from last years panel,I only state facts no need to apologise.knocknaheeny will be very strong this season and will challenge for honours,they've signed well as I said weeks ago about Connor o neill and Keith shaw signing,they've lost Wayne Doherty to Mary's senior team big loss he scored goals for fun for them last year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Mark Sullivan has signed with Glenvale along with Anthony o Keffee,Darren hill,Eric doolin,Ross and dean o Callaghan,Gary Kerrigan,only 3 players left from last years panel,I only state facts no need to apologise.knocknaheeny will be very strong this season and will challenge for honours,they've signed well as I said weeks ago about Connor o neill and Keith shaw signing,they've lost Wayne Doherty to Mary's senior team big loss he scored goals for fun for them last year.
    Cans has signed for Glenvale? Christ that should make the awards night awkward later on...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Cans has signed for Glenvale? Christ that should make the awards night awkward later on...
    Mark was a major part of Grattan deservingly winning the league last season, if he feels he needs a fresh challenge no one in Grattan could begrudge him, his record speaks for itself I think he helped the club to win 3 premier titles and 2 premier a titles , he signed for Glenvale mainly because he is good friends with Paul Murphy the new manager. Gary Peglar the new assistant manager with them as well.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Horse any truth Mick Buckley the former Waterloo manager is joining the backroom staff with Blackstone?? If it's true your players will want to get used to running he will have them turned into one of the fittest teams in the aul.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Ya you're spot on. Delighted to have Mick join up with us. Wont be turning us into a cross country team just yet though. We have a structured pre season in full swing at the moment and the lads have really bought into it. Everyone well pleased with progress to date and some very good additions to the squad. All taking shape at Blackstone!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by overthehill View Post
    Ya you're spot on. Delighted to have Mick join up with us. Wont be turning us into a cross country team just yet though. We have a structured pre season in full swing at the moment and the lads have really bought into it. Everyone well pleased with progress to date and some very good additions to the squad. All taking shape at Blackstone!
    Best of luck this season bud good to see blackstone gettin things together after tough few seasons

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    He's not signing with them. He's training with them as his next door neighbour is the Manager so he's doing a bit with them, he'll be where he belongs next year up with Grattan

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Wayne doherty was training wit knock celtic last week. Also some new faces conor o neil shane healy i think is his name paul mooney, will be there abouts again this year. Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He's not signing with them. He's training with them as his next door neighbour is the Manager so he's doing a bit with them, he'll be where he belongs next year up with Grattan
    i was talking to marky cans last night and he is signed already with glanvale!!!!
    The Ref is always right sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Just want to post lads about our Junior set up.Former Senior players Kevin Garvey & John Sexton are the new management team.
    Last edited by Dixie's Cousin; 13/07/2015 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by offside Ref View Post
    i was talking to marky cans last night and he is signed already with glanvale!!!!
    which is what he said to me - he is training with them. He will be playing with Grattan again this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    which is what he said to me - he is training with them. He will be playing with Grattan again this year.
    offsideref, I'll hold my hands up, I've been told now by another club member that Mark has gone to glenvale, you were correct. I would address you by name but I don't know who you are. But yeah, he's gone there

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    offsideref, I'll hold my hands up, I've been told now by another club member that Mark has gone to glenvale, you were correct. I would address you by name but I don't know who you are. But yeah, he's gone there
    That's a shock ! ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    That's a shock ! ...
    Complete. Can't believe it. I still need to wait and see until that first game of the season where he is, but for now it looks like he's pretty nailed on to be with Glenvale. Funny, cause when i asked him Friday night he just laughed it off and said - this is a quote too - "Glenvale, what would I wanna go down there for?" Can't see anyone having any hard feelings towards him, he's done his part.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Complete. Can't believe it. I still need to wait and see until that first game of the season where he is, but for now it looks like he's pretty nailed on to be with Glenvale. Funny, cause when i asked him Friday night he just laughed it off and said - this is a quote too - "Glenvale, what would I wanna go down there for?" Can't see anyone having any hard feelings towards him, he's done his part.
    Great signing for Glenvale . Leaving a big gap at Grattan . Who would replace him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNG2424 View Post
    Great signing for Glenvale . Leaving a big gap at Grattan . Who would replace him?
    Thats the big question isn't it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Are Hibernians back this year?
    City definetly have the best bands playing at half-time.

O'Bama - "Eerah yeah, I'd say we can alright!"

G.O'Mahoney Trapattoni'll sort ém out!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No worries bud, i cant get my head around it either when he said it to me a laughed it off also and his replacement probably will be his brother John paul, Thats if John actually rings him and have a good chat with him and not just expect him to come running!!!! thats grattans problem with managers they need to approch more players they leave it up to the players to do the scouting.
    The Ref is always right sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Was on to 1 of the players training with glenvale. He doesn't fancy it at all. Anybody interested in friendlys get on to me at 0857319012

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Heard last night Leeview are after getting promoted to the first division that club should cash in on it's luck, it's the third time they've got promoted without earning it, Finish well behind the top 2 in their division last season, the season previous finished second in the league and luckily for them the aul decided to scrap the playoff system in the third division(the only year they decided to scrap it) which I think they would of struggled to win with Knocknaheeny and Ballincollig involved. 2009 finished third in the third division and still were promoted and before fellas come on here slating this comment saying Leeview are a great club I've nothing against them just saying promotion should be earned not handed to teams, no matter what club they are.
    Last edited by sorryburnsy; 22/07/2015 at 3:07 PM.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast