Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Premier I will go for park united to win it they've the strongest squad on paper,blarney street and Kilreen to challenge,heard the street have signed well and good vibes in the camp,Kilreen on their day can beat anyone just need to be more consistent,dark horse village unbeaten last season,silver heights as a venue is never the easiest place to get a result.i think kilumney will go down.
    I think your opinion might not be far off village have been busy this summer with recruiting new players and have a big squad. What about premier A lads?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Premier a division I will go with innishvilla unlucky no to go up last season,contenders glen Celtic and kanturk,the glen if they can get all their top players in the club to play for their top team would give most teams a game,kanturk have the momentum going into the season with their terrific form at the back end of last season that saw them with the first division,dark horse rylane a good outfit and they've a huge advantage playing on one of the worst pitches in cork(that's not a dig at the club) I think cathedral will struggle.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irishfootball View Post
    I think the premier will go to the wire with grattan and blarney street being the main contenders
    Grattan have a very good 13,they need to strengthen the panel they've two extra competitions to deal with now as well the mfa champions trophy and the cork sports news trophy that will be run between msl and aul teams.they've lost Mark Sullivan and that leaves a big void in their team.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irishfootball View Post
    I think your opinion might not be far off village have been busy this summer with recruiting new players and have a big squad. What about premier A lads?
    Heard killer b aka Donal Lyons has signed for village.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Think Glen Celtic will struggle this year , Inishvilla should win it and I think Dillons cross could join them going up that's my darkhorse pick from the rumours I'm hearing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Grattan have a very good 13,they need to strengthen the panel they've two extra competitions to deal with now as well the mfa champions trophy and the cork sports news trophy that will be run between msl and aul teams.they've lost Mark Sullivan and that leaves a big void in their team.
    I think that cork sports news trophy has been scrapped as they have ceased trading !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acfco4 View Post
    Haha are you for real, I'm sure blarney street won't mind playing tower. This home bird ref your talking about gave two penalties against tower in the first game so not much of a home bird I'd say. It's still going to be a premier team v a division two team and a friendly tournament so don't be making excuse all ready bud
    your dead right there kid we at blarney st are more then happy with this tournament its well ran and a credit to tower .we got the max 3 games out of it .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acfco4 View Post
    Haha are you for real, I'm sure blarney street won't mind playing tower. This home bird ref your talking about gave two penalties against tower in the first game so not much of a home bird I'd say. It's still going to be a premier team v a division two team and a friendly tournament so don't be making excuse all ready bud
    Making excuses for who ? I'm sorry bud but you just managed to make absolute zero sense with that statement ... But if your involved in tower.. this thread is for premier & premier A teams ... Will ye be wearing yer tiger costumes for ya final ? haha

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Heard killer b aka Donal Lyons has signed for village.
    In all fairness killer haha ... Your as bad as Kevin Phillips !
    Bigger news is who he hasn't signed for 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    You should be worried about your open club kiiiiid two shazzes gone from Pearse ya ? Where did they head off too

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Surely village aren't that naive!! I watched them a few times last season and they have a great team spirit. Be a shame if they are going to bring hassle like this on them until the next transfer window!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie's Cousin View Post
    Killer just to set the record straight and get a few facts correct. Castleview Juniors didn't pull out 2 years in a row, only the season gone. We finished 6th in Premier A in 2013/14 season. Glenvale and Blackstone were relegated that year. And as for being buddie buddie with the Cork AUL Committee nothing could be further from the truth. When our Juniors pulled out in February the behaviour of the AUL Committee had a big part to play.
    Why should Castleview be treated differently to other club's and be put down to division 3. Any other club that fails to fulfill the season gets relegated down one division. It's in the rule book. This is what has happened to us. It's hard and not very pleasant but every club has its ups and downs.
    Great post Dixie. Couldn't agree more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    If the clowns on this stuck to talking just football, it would be a far more fascinating thread. Can someone make up a new thread, and just call it "Let's have a bitch" and people can slag off fellas in there instead? I'd rather read on here "Jesus did you see park are playing 3-4-3 in their friendlies?" Or "have you noticed that Glenthorn or Kilreen or whoever have gone to a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3?" ya know, something actually about football. The things is, some of the more informed, intelligent people out there - I'm looking firmly at you oldlegs - stay away from putting their valuable input onto this cause it gets lost amongst the rubbish. It's nonsense. I don't care who Donal signs for, neither should you. Same as I don't care about refs in a pre season, I'm more interested in how many fellas are showing up and how many teams are trying new ideas and trying to be different. Some things will never change. Enjoy yer forum lads ye can keep it

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    The best post iv seen on this forum in years second ball.
    fair play.

this is gone to the dogs and has been getting progressively worse the last couple of years.
    An embarrasment to our league.

Only way to change it is lose the anonymous posting, which wont happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    The best post iv seen on this forum in years second ball.
    fair play.

this is gone to the dogs and has been getting progressively worse the last couple of years.
    An embarrasment to our league.

Only way to change it is lose the anonymous posting, which wont happen.
    as you know im paulie the rest can do it now if they want so let see how we get on.all the lads with the badges and titles and cups .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Hi I'm Derek nice to meet you paulie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    Hi I'm Derek nice to meet you paulie
    Hi derek & paulie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Barthez sorry I can't see your name wink

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    I can't post on here anymore I'm not prem or prem a sorry

20. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Out watching Kilreen Celtic tonight and I must say they have a serious squad beating Everton seniors 3-2 , willie ahern is back , the two shaz's are there , willie burn has signed and they have a few of their youths playing full time now with them! There going to be serious contenders with a massive squad

Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast