Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2615

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

FORMERLY: Michael Crowley
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    Im Sure the Ref in question had alot to do with Situation also
    He did bud he cartwheeled past
    Last edited by oldlegs; 01/03/2016 at 3:54 PM. Reason: Removed name

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Yes I heard the ban was 18months and rightly so, not enough in my eyes!! The abuse the ref had to put up with that night was an absoutle disgrace, it started on the pitch and continued the whole way from the gates of the pitch to the dressing rooms in front of every spectator/player there on the night! That player shouldn't kick a ball ever again!! That ref is a father and no doubt cause of the talk around cork he was asked by his kids why where u called those names, now tell me this lads would any of ye like to be called those names and have your kids ask you why are u being called that. I hope the ref does go further as it is very serious and it's slander along with deformation of character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muller View Post
    Yes I heard the ban was 18months and rightly so, not enough in my eyes!! The abuse the ref had to put up with that night was an absoutle disgrace, it started on the pitch and continued the whole way from the gates of the pitch to the dressing rooms in front of every spectator/player there on the night! That player shouldn't kick a ball ever again!! That ref is a father and no doubt cause of the talk around cork he was asked by his kids why where u called those names, now tell me this lads would any of ye like to be called those names and have your kids ask you why are u being called that. I hope the ref does go further as it is very serious and it's slander along with deformation of character.
    Great Post
    Last edited by oldlegs; 01/03/2016 at 3:54 PM. Reason: Keep names out

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm not
    Last edited by oldlegs; 01/03/2016 at 3:55 PM. Reason: Names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muller View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm not
    No problem
    Last edited by oldlegs; 01/03/2016 at 3:55 PM. Reason: Names

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    What is the point in going out to disciplinary meetings if committee members are after making up there mind already on the situation, probably every poster on here got sent off at some stage in their career and did ye ever feel ye got treated fairly or have your side of the story heard, if you ask me referees get away with a lot also you can't ask them the time or question a decision they have made without getting spoken down to like a child or even booked its crazy, players should respect referees and referees should respect players.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Lads can we please keep names out of posts please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PCoq View Post
    It happened about 10 mins after the final whistle ref was walking up to the changing room
    Were you at the game pCoq if so could you answer this for me !!
    Why would a player react in the way he did with time almost up and the score at 3-1 to the home team !! Something doesn't add up here and looking at it from an outside perspective than I would have to think that the player was provoked some how !! Now I don't condone the players behaviour but I would question why he reacted in the way he did !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Were you at the game pCoq if so could you answer this for me !!
    Why would a player react in the way he did with time almost up and the score at 3-1 to the home team !! Something doesn't add up here and looking at it from an outside perspective than I would have to think that the player was provoked some how !! Now I don't condone the players behaviour but I would question why he reacted in the way he did !!!
    I was at the game bud, I was on the opposite side of the pitch when he got sent off, from what I heard a player provoked him by calling him something and he said to the ref did you hear that!! Ref might of or might not of heard it and I think he said something to the ref then which led to the sending off.. It could of being let go after that but continued on as they were heading to the changing room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I was at the game bud, I was on the opposite side of the pitch when he got sent off, from what I heard a player provoked him by calling him something and he said to the ref did you hear that!! Ref might of or might not of heard it and I think he said something to the ref then which led to the sending off.. It could of being let go after that but continued on as they were heading to the changing room.
    So if a player provoked him , why then was his attack directed at the ref and not the player who provoked him !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    So if a player provoked him , why then was his attack directed at the ref and not the player who provoked him !!
    I'd imagine over the ref not listening to him which led to him getting frustrated and annoyed, but as I said I was on the other side of the pitch and might of heard or wrong.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I'd imagine over the ref not listening to him which led to him getting frustrated and annoyed, but as I said I was on the other side of the pitch and might of heard or wrong.
    Wasn't this same player pulled on racial abuse against a pearse player before

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Lads he's always at it !! Suprised with Paulie gone good manager best of luck to Derek if the rumours are true

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Wasn't this same player pulled on racial abuse against a pearse player before
    The players in question was never pulled on racial abuse because he never racially abused a pearse player,

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    The players in question was never pulled on racial abuse because he never racially abused a pearse player,
    Ah come off the stage legend I was playing against you that day in lehanamore everyone on the pitch heard it man ... Don't be daft ...
    Let's get off that subject anyway it's old news ..... The man is a bad egg end of

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    [QUOTE=Barthez;1859997]Ah come off the stage legend I was playing against you that day in lehanamore everyone on the pitch heard it man ... Don't be daft ...
    Let's get off that subject anyway it's old news ..... The man is a bad egg end of[/QUOTE
    How come he wasn'ts ent off or the ref didn't report it or the pearse committee didn't report it either so ent be codding yourself fella. I agree with ya though it's old news now so let's move on and talk football��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Will many Fixtures get the go ahead this weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Probably not. It's gone beyond a joke now in fairness.. They must be nearly 1000 games behind at this stage.
    Starting to Become a farce at this stage

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    To be fair not a lot the Aul can do about the weather . And it's same for leagues all over ireland .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldlegs View Post
    To be fair not a lot the Aul can do about the weather . And it's same for leagues all over ireland .
    Totally Agree their Oldlegs but do you not think they Could Help Some clubs in terms of funding a % towards getting a game on Astro