Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I'm hearing Alan greany going to kilumney New gaffer is after offering him money per week to play and colm forde dropping down shipping league to play with his buddies because nipped can't guarantee him a startin first team hand tails also said the same about 2nd team a shame because he is aHALF decent player glentorns loss will be pub side quinlans gain.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    I'm hearing Alan greany going to kilumney New gaffer is after offering him money per week to play and colm forde dropping down shipping league to play with his buddies because nipped can't guarantee him a startin first team hand tails also said the same about 2nd team a shame because he is aHALF decent player glentorns loss will be pub side quinlans gain.
    Who is after taking over in kilumney?find it hard to believe about Colm Forde he was the top goal scorer in the premier division last Season couldn't see him going shipping league.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Who is after taking over in kilumney?find it hard to believe about Colm Forde he was the top goal scorer in the premier division last Season couldn't see him going shipping league.
    I was told donal riordan as I said I was only told bout the lads but colm force big loss to glenthorn if true

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    Wrong information on both players lads my apologies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Applications are invited for the position of Manager of the Cork AUL Inter League team.

All applications, in writing and giving all relevant information, should be sent to Martin Conlon, 5 Glenryan Mews, Blarney Street, Cork.

Applications to arrive not later than Friday, 24th July.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Applications are invited for the position of Manager of the Cork AUL Inter League team.

All applications, in writing and giving all relevant information, should be sent to Martin Conlon, 5 Glenryan Mews, Blarney Street, Cork.

Applications to arrive not later than Friday, 24th July.
    I can't see this going down so well again ... It's an impossible job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    I can't see this going down so well again ... It's an impossible job
    It's like the irish national team whatever squad a manager picks theirs always going to be people's opinions..any truth littleman and injurytime looming at it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    It's like the irish national team whatever squad a manager picks theirs always going to be people's opinions..any truth littleman and injurytime looming at it
    Could be best if it was a group effort. You need fellas out looking and scouting teams week in, week out. 3 sets of eyes more productive than one. Need to decide what kinda way you play before any player is looked at also, which is just common sense. Littleman would be a good choice

9. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    littleman is/was managing Leeside seniors? Would the man have time to do both jobs? Who is injurytime?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Lads was it a straight swap deal between Kilreen and Pearse for Shaz and Beezer or was there cash involved haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNG2424 View Post
    littleman is/was managing Leeside seniors? Would the man have time to do both jobs? Who is injurytime?
    he would be a great choice thats littleman ..and should only pick from prem and prem A.
    you would need scouts northside and southside and someone behind you with a shield to stop the back stabber,s.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    he would be a great choice thats littleman ..and should only pick from prem and prem A.
    you would need scouts northside and southside and someone behind you with a shield to stop the back stabber,s.
    Little birdy told me over the hill is also interested .... Wouldn't be a bad choice either ... Very hard to get the pick of the best .. Especially when it's a team full of guys that need to be told how good they are 6 times a week ...
    Still I say it's an impossible job these days ... Too many egos and opinions not enough support from the so called football men up here on this forum .. Always pointing out negatives and never positives ... Would be nice if fellas decided to encourage this year instead ... And I agree the pick should be from prem & prem A ... No point in doing what happend in Donals first season and bringing half of towers team with him .. What's the point in that ...
    Last edited by Barthez; 17/07/2015 at 3:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Little birdy told me over the hill is also interested .... Wouldn't be a bad choice either ... Very hard to get the pick of the best .. Especially when it's a team full of guys that need to be told how good they are 6 times a week ...
    Still I say it's an impossible job these days ... Too many egos and opinions not enough support from the so called football men up here on this forum .. Always pointing out negatives and never positives ... Would be nice if fellas decided to encourage this year instead ... And I agree the pick should be from prem & prem A ... No point in doing what happend in Donals first season and bringing half of towers team with him .. What's the point in that ...
    Great post, to be fair don't think donal had half of towers team. Agree that players should be picked from prem + prem A . But for example what if u have someone like pa long( who would make any team in cork) not playing in the top 2 divisions. In my opinion if guys are good enough they should be brought into the set up. Totally agree with you that lads on here should start supporting the aul team instead of knocking them.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cork Aul Team is a complete waste of time for managers and players. They will get slated no matter what they do on this site. Can't blame players for not wanting to play and managers for not wanting the job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkboy View Post
    Great post, to be fair don't think donal had half of towers team. Agree that players should be picked from prem + prem A . But for example what if u have someone like pa long( who would make any team in cork) not playing in the top 2 divisions. In my opinion if guys are good enough they should be brought into the set up. Totally agree with you that lads on here should start supporting the aul team instead of knocking them.
    The whole divisions are packed with quality players now you can just say prem a and premier now ..... And like someone said there always a different opinion the only that should and will matter is the new incoming manager. And I also think litteman is happy down on the island with his team "if it ain't broke don't fix it " ain't that right gav 😉

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Who would people say are the best candidates for the aul manger job? try get a list of names together on here and just see who are the most popular candidates are? killer what management team would you like in there as in manager, assistant manger, coach and goalkeeping coach?? Paulie if you were offered the job who would you like to work along side you in the set up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Who would people say are the best candidates for the aul manger job? try get a list of names together on here and just see who are the most popular candidates are? killer what management team would you like in there as in manager, assistant manger, coach and goalkeeping coach?? Paulie if you were offered the job who would you like to work along side you in the set up?
    only one man id partner ther kid and he would be gaffer id be his number 2 the man upstairs .would you not apply again park boy im hearing your not directly involved a team this year.plus you had 2 years with donal you know the ins and outs.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 17/07/2015 at 4:04 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    surely there are people in the league you respect and would get on well with if you had an opportunity to work with them. just a way of seeing who you would have as a backroom team? would you combine the 2 jobs if you were offered the role?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    surely there are people in the league you respect and would get on well with if you had an opportunity to work with them. just a way of seeing who you would have as a backroom team? would you combine the 2 jobs if you were offered the role?
    i respect every one in cork football bud.littleman would be a great choice for the job.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    i respect every one in cork football bud.littleman would be a great choice for the job.
    Don't think little man will leave his post for a job that's not an every weekend match ...
    Dont think 1for will either ... They are going to find it very difficult to find somebody with the capabilities of getting a bunch of egos to play for him ...
    Eoin fehily is an ideal choice if he's still around and willing ....

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast