Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 29 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Lads, it doesn't matter who's in and who's out. Give them some support, they are representing the league most of us play in. Most people on here hide behind their online name so they can have a go at some player that have been called up.

It's like the Rep. of Ireland, most of those players i don't like but when they are playing I give them 100% backing. Let's do it for a change and see how they get on!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Anybody know what happened to Stewie O Driscoll played for Glen Celtic A last year brilliant keeper. Is he still aroind the AUL? Definitely worth a look at if he is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Great post that is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    How are people still on about the likes of Jeffers nala Crowe John c and so on they have all been picked if not last year the year before and not been bad but have all failed with the all side new management year in try to freshen things up with new squad and people knocking him..let's give the bloke a bit of support...I know certain people don't wanna play for corkaul team and I wouldn't blame them with the sneaky people on this forum who are jealous that they are not selected and their buddy's are not selected..so let's get on with it and see how we do this year...hearing another 4 players sent of over weekend for using the r****d word what's the minimum ban for this is it still the same 5 games
    all the player s you mention there are top class.jeffers scored in mossi final as well so hes far from over the top get ys a goal out of nothing .nala top class ..crow best in cork ..and john getting back to his best got a fine hatrick sunday for us .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    I never said that they are bad just stating that they all played with aul team and failed not as individuals but as a team so think their is room for some new blood in team..crowed top class kep per in aul last 3-4 years if only he could relax at times he be even better keeper

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Are the midweek games done? Any fixtures ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    I never said that they are bad just stating that they all played with aul team and failed not as individuals but as a team so think their is room for some new blood in team..crowed top class kep per in aul last 3-4 years if only he could relax at times he be even better keeper

There is players out there that will be up to the levels of playing for the cork aul team and the manager is looking you can see in the team he pick for tomorrow night. Wayne o leary is a fine player for knocka he is worth a call . Jeffers nala and Johnny all had there chance now give some other person a look at you be sick looking at the same team all the time . There good players but on the other side of things give new players a look to see what they can give

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Injurytime going on your logic to give someone else a chance could also apply to the management, these 2 had their chance for 2 years and also failed?

The reason the likes of johnny c,Nala and Crowe are always mentioned is they are doing it week in week out every year in the Premier League against the best strikers and defenders in the AUL. No disrespect to the lower leagues but it is alot easier playing down the leagues... When was the last time a team from outside Premier won an AOH?

If players cant do it Premier what chance do they have against the Likes of Tipperary and Dublin teams who are really Senior Standard.
    Your spot on Dexter great post.
    People are mentioning knocknaheeny players and other lower team and this carry on saying this guy is good and what not ... It's very easy to look good playing that level ... You should expect them lads to do well ... Half the time there marking a guy that's overweight probably over 35 and way past there day ... Very easy to look good doing that ... You should be proving yourself playing premier week in week out and that's that... How are these lads gonna get on against Dublin teams they'll have no where to hide and it will end in aul team failure as usual ... System needs to be changed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    these are trial squads lads not the final squad so im sure there's lots of more players that will get there trial !! then the best of the best will be mixed in with the quality that is already known by the management team and a final squad will be picked !! lots of posters on here jumping the gun slating the management all ready , lets see the final squad and a few results from these friendlies before posters jump to conclusions !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Barthz. I think your contradicting yourself there fella. Your last comment says it all. " failure for aul again". Every successful team has to blood new players every year. Otherwise complacency sets in. What have they to lose and you'd never know they might surprise people.just my opinion. Only the brave survive.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeforce View Post
    Barthz. I think your contradicting yourself there fella. Your last comment says it all. " failure for aul again". Every successful team has to blood new players every year. Otherwise complacency sets in. What have they to lose and you'd never know they might surprise people.just my opinion. Only the brave survive.
    if u see my recent posts you'll see that I don't think lower leagues players should be considered .. They obviously don't want the challenge of higher level so it's hard to see them doing well if they don't step up to the challenge in there own league never mind this level .. It's where fellas get found out as we've seen in recent seasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    What about pa long... pure genius whether it's prem or anywhere else.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Sure lads Jeffers hasent kicked a ball yet for Kilreen he is out Injured for a while , surely nala and John c will be picked aswell for the next game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeforce View Post
    as you know bud at the hights there at and looking for you wont and dont get time to surprize countys.give him time hes around awhile and iv a feeling he knows his players alreddy..few friendlys and we know more.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    these are trial squads lads not the final squad so im sure there's lots of more players that will get there trial !! then the best of the best will be mixed in with the quality that is already known by the management team and a final squad will be picked !! lots of posters on here jumping the gun slating the management all ready , lets see the final squad and a few results from these friendlies before posters jump to conclusions !!
    Well said rooster only trial squads and its no harm in looking, lads from lower leagues might surprise a few then they might not! This forum tonight will be interesting

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Willie Byrne,ross Kelleher and Micky cronin won't be playing tonight as I was told last night willie Byrne hamstring is gone ross is working in dubling and Micky is on the drink the past few days

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What times kick off tonight lads

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Linesmans View Post
    What times kick off tonight lads
    7:45 lad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    any additional players called up so since lads are not available !!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    I don't no . All I no is they won't be there . Surely some 1 on this will no what players get called up ?