Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 28 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    3 red cards? Seriously?
    yes seriously and all correct to ..not a bad game but reds are reds .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    yes seriously and all correct to ..not a bad game but reds are reds .
    Who was sent off?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    That squad for wednesday is shocking where is the likes of Alan Greaney, johnny c, judge, Jonathan Murray, Sean Caulfield, Hallisey, Joycey, Derek Delea, Jeffers, Kinger, Crowe, Kearney, babsy? Surely any team should be built around them? Ifeel it will end up being a team dominated with Park utd players? Is just naming 2 squads enough to get a look at whats there? Personally i think not.
    stop dexter will ya , at least if you slate the squad , have some idea what your talking about in relation to calling in players as the likes of caulfield doesn't even play in the aul league anymore

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    stop dexter will ya , at least if you slate the squad , have some idea what your talking about in relation to calling in players as the likes of caulfield doesn't even play in the aul league anymore
    I think there is going to be a few games with different teams every time. Don't know if this is true or what though

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Well said rooster .. I think the man is giving people a look in to see what it's like and see what footballs are out there not have a cork aul team wit the likes of 5 or 6 park players and 6 or 7 kilreen players he is right to pick 3 players from each club .. Caufield is a msl player to Dexter bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rooster Ok 1 player out of the 12 i named off the top of my head is gone MSL, i was hardly miles off. Ijust think the best players should play and the fellas they are having a look at then should be put in around them. Does anybody know who his backroom saff are besids Brian Higgins??
    Donal o riordan too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rooster Ok 1 player out of the 12 i named off the top of my head is gone MSL, i was hardly miles off. Ijust think the best players should play and the fellas they are having a look at then should be put in around them. Does anybody know who his backroom saff are besids Brian Higgins??
    is it the aul legends squad your trying to pick there dexter

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    That squad for wednesday is shocking where is the likes of Alan Greaney, johnny c, judge, Jonathan Murray, Sean Caulfield, Hallisey, Joycey, Derek Delea, Jeffers, Kinger, Crowe, Kearney, babsy? Surely any team should be built around them? Ifeel it will end up being a team dominated with Park utd players? Is just naming 2 squads enough to get a look at whats there? Personally i think not.
    Wouldn't have Derek delea, Kearney
    or Jeffers. All up there with the best the aul had to offer for years but there's better quicker sharper players around the aul now. The team in my opinion will be packed with park lads. There must have been nobody in for the job going on who got it. Is this not the failed management team of a few years back? Surprised they're getting another bite at it after not doing well last time out. Perfect job for 1for if and when he finishes his work with the street

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Id say every player i mentioned there under is 30 and the majority under 28 bar Delea, so that makes no sense rooster. Should have known Donal was involved. He is a sound man but he hasnt much football wise. To be honest i cant see much of the big players making themselves available. Its also a bit harsh the league champions havent a single representative picked either. Maybe it should go the way of the GAA, whoever wins the league should nominate the captain.
    Jeffers and Kearney would also be in 30's if I'm not mistaken. As good as Kearney was he just can't get around anymore. Last time he played in the cross for aul he got torn apart by a guy with a little bit of pace. That's no dig at him personally, he was the best we had for years in my opinion but not anymore. Out in the cross and big pitches like that, pace is a must for me. Maybe have the likes of Kearney in the squad to come on and see out a game but to start lads like that would be suicide in my eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Graham Murphy keeper of knocka celtic added to the panel for wednesday night now here a keeper i wanna see in acyion for the aul think he done a fine job for knocka over last season and in my eyes one of the form keepers in the leagues .....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by get in the hole View Post
    Jeffers and Kearney would also be in 30's if I'm not mistaken. As good as Kearney was he just can't get around anymore. Last time he played in the cross for aul he got torn apart by a guy with a little bit of pace. That's no dig at him personally, he was the best we had for years in my opinion but not anymore. Out in the cross and big pitches like that, pace is a must for me. Maybe have the likes of Kearney in the squad to come on and see out a game but to start lads like that would be suicide in my eyes
    Kearney is only 27

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    Graham Murphy keeper of knocka celtic added to the panel for wednesday night now here a keeper i wanna see in acyion for the aul think he done a fine job for knocka over last season and in my eyes one of the form keepers in the leagues .....
    Some better keepers than graham out there I would think but he's a good lad, hope he does well. Not many top keepers around so he's worth a punt I suppose

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    Kearney is only 27
    He moves like 37!! I'm actually shocked at that. Hard to believe he's only 27

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Agree with you about graham killer really rate the lad hope it goes well for him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Hahaha that made me chuckle Graham Murphy? Average Keeper in a below average league its grand keeping clean sheets down in them leagues,now he is a nice chap but that doesnt make you a good player. Seamus miller is better than him and so is Winters, Crowe, and butler.
    i agree winters need looking at aswell leave no stone unturned

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Brendan keating of Springfield top keeper seen him few times surely deserves a call up, what about Alan murphy of Pearse one of the best players around on his day

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Lads never new Eoghan finn signed for greenwood good striker signing for a team like them ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    or Jeffers. All up there with the best the aul had to offer for years but there's better quicker sharper players around the aul now. The team in my opinion will be packed with park lads. There must have been nobody in for the job going on who got it. Is this not the failed management team of a few years back? Surprised they're getting another bite at it after not doing well last time out. Perfect job for 1for if and when he finishes his work with the street
    thats a tough job he has to keep all the experts in cork happy and 1 thing he will need is skin as thick as a rhino.s ass , hes won leagues and big game,s for park knows those players of course he will pick them and rightly so .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    That's that failed management team alright .. All there short is e kenny and Micky Browne.
    Come here lads is Brian Higgins not banned from football in cork ? I'm almost sure he's banned ... Correct me if I'm wrong all tho I'm sure if I am they'll be fellas falling over each other to post and let me know if I am ..
    Hilarious choice of words 1for. Thick skin is needed to be honest if you don't have it in this job the "experts" will destroy you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    How are people still on about the likes of Jeffers nala Crowe John c and so on they have all been picked if not last year the year before and not been bad but have all failed with the all side new management year in try to freshen things up with new squad and people knocking him..let's give the bloke a bit of support...I know certain people don't wanna play for corkaul team and I wouldn't blame them with the sneaky people on this forum who are jealous that they are not selected and their buddy's are not selected..so let's get on with it and see how we do this year...hearing another 4 players sent of over weekend for using the r****d word what's the minimum ban for this is it still the same 5 games