Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2615

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Village to win 3-2. Nice night for a game of ball

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Park 1-0

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    2-0 park

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Good game from both teams better than last years final Anyways

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    Good game from both teams better than last years final Anyways
    What game did you watch park didn't come out of second gear. Sexy tony is that his name ? If there was no keeper he still wouldn't score.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Congratulations to park on winning back to back aoh cups and completing the double. They are an exceptional outfit,absolutely lethal on the counter attack. I have to agree with passmate that park didn't have to get out of second gear. On tonight's performance I can't see anyone getting near them next season. Pallas work rate in midfield is exceptional he is reminisicent of A Roy keane style midfielder. Stack and Cahill are brilliant players that would grace any team. Unlucky to village they made a game of it in the second half but had a mountain to climb you can't give teams like park a two goal lead. Killer your right it was a better game than last year but that wouldn't be hard. Disappointing crowd this year compared to last year.
    Last edited by sorryburnsy; 06/06/2016 at 9:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Congratulations to park on winning back to back aoh cups and completing the double. They are an exceptional outfit,absolutely lethal on the counter attack. I have to agree with passmate that park didn't have to get out of second gear. On tonight's performance I can't see anyone getting near them next season. Pallas work rate in midfield is exceptional he is reminisicent of Roy keane style midfielder. Stack and Cahill are brilliant players that would grace any team. Unlucky to village they made a game of it in the second half but had a mountain to climb you can't give teams like park a two goal lead. Killer your right it was a better game than last year but that wouldn't be hard. Disappointing crowd this year compared to last year.
    Crowd was shocking more park fan by colours of green tops .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Sunday bank holiday weekend a lot of people away for the weekend with the weather being good, reckon the aul were disappointed with small crowd for the income of the gate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Sunday bank holiday weekend a lot of people away for the weekend with the weather being good, reckon the aul were disappointed with small crowd for the income of the gate
    Well any final they play there even the lesser cup finals there always at a loss Moines wise , this park team could be the team for the next few years

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I say park be heading MSL in the next year are so I was told. Better off for them to.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    I say park be heading MSL in the next year are so I was told. Better off for them to.
    Park have everything geared for a move to the msl the players,the facilities if it's true???? The worrying thing for them is how they never make an impact on the Munster junior or the fai junior cups, is it like a Celtic situation in Scotland that they lack any real competition on a regular base to get to a level they need to challenge for the provincial and national honours. Park are at a huge advantage compared to the city based teams in that they've no real competition for their players and there is greater loyalty shown,whereas up in the city north or south it's a fishbowl with everybody competing for the same players. Killer your right they will be the team for many years they've a young panel I do think they need a better keeper than what they have and the left back willie o brien is their weak link but in saying that they've enough talent elsewhere to compensate these deficiencies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Park have everything geared for a move to the msl the players,the facilities if it's true???? The worrying thing for them is how they never make an impact on the Munster junior or the fai junior cups, is it like a Celtic situation in Scotland that they lack any real competition on a regular base to get to a level they need to challenge for the provincial and national honours. Park are at a huge advantage compared to the city based teams in that they've no real competition for their players and there is greater loyalty shown,whereas up in the city north or south it's a fishbowl with everybody competing for the same players. Killer your right they will be the team for many years they've a young panel I do think they need a better keeper than what they have and the left back willie o brien is their weak link but in saying that they've enough talent elsewhere to compensate these deficiencies.
    yes your right these 2 players are question are there weak link and to think one of them make the cork aul team was very questionable!i think they wont go senior just now but maybe in a few years when there underage set up develops more they might think of it then . watch out for the mossie nexr season for park utd its a clean sweep then lets try and keep one of them in the city haha

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Can't see any of the city teams getting near them, with the mossie linnane it depends on how serious park take it, the impression I get they use it as a pre season style tournanement to get match fitness. Grattan and blarney street are in trouble player wise if the word on the street is anything to go by I know that both of them are losing a good few players, knocknaheeny will be the strongest city side next year they've a very young side that will get stronger with a few astute signings, pearse probably need a few signings will any of the Kilreen lads opt to stay aul and sign for pearse instead of going to a very poor standard msl senior division 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Can't see any of the city teams getting near them, with the mossie linnane it depends on how serious park take it, the impression I get they use it as a pre season style tournanement to get match fitness. Grattan and blarney street are in trouble player wise if the word on the street is anything to go by I know that both of them are losing a good few players, knocknaheeny will be the strongest city side next year they've a very young side that will get stronger with a few astute signings, pearse probably need a few signings will any of the Kilreen lads opt to stay aul and sign for pearse instead of going to a very poor standard msl senior division 2.
    kilreen players will all good senior knocka will be a strong force nxt season esp with them entering a second team too as for pearse who know with them maybe now it time for a new man to give it a crack again who knows and grattan and blarney st they will be the one to watch over the summer to see if they rebuild over the premier has been pretty poor this season time to roll prem a and prem into one league

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if the aul amalgamated the premier/ premier a divisions and had a 14/16 team division. Premier a will be a very tough division next season if Lakewood and crescent are promoted as well,with bohs and knocknaheeny you have 4 very strong teams that would be capable of mounting a title challenge..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if the aul amalgamated the premier/ premier a divisions and had a 14/16 team division. Premier a will be a very tough division next season if Lakewood and crescent are promoted as well,with bohs and knocknaheeny you have 4 very strong teams that would be capable of mounting a title challenge..
    yes 4 good team but look it start from the top down if our leagues AGM only last half hour something is wrong they way they see it if it aint broke dont fix it ! with the climate chamge its a time for summer football or else every season there will be a fixture pile teams knowing they not in the running for honours and towards the end throwing teams together cause fella have work or what ever score lines 8,9,10 and blowing up early ! and no cups should be handed out until the final league game of the season not when the league is won with 4,5 game to spare

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Heard park gave blarney street a walk over last Monday sad state of affairs when the double winners give a walk over. The Oscar traynor job is up for grabs again I think they should give it to a young up and coming manager with fresh ideas, who do you rate as the top managers/ coaches in all the divisions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Heard park gave blarney street a walk over last Monday sad state of affairs when the double winners give a walk over. The Oscar traynor job is up for grabs again I think they should give it to a young up and coming manager with fresh ideas, who do you rate as the top managers/ coaches in all the divisions?
    thats a hard one i agree tho give to to someone young and not by name but its a bit of a poison chalice never gonna get it right ! i would pick young players tho for it and NOT BY NAME like most manager have done in the past a few old and wise guys mixed with youth cant go wrong but the aul dont wanna fork out for that either they were playing gear last year they were like tramps ...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    what about gaffer from Pearse he stepped down this year he is young. Could he get it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Have to agree on most posts, Park are a great outfit and have been for awhile now the teams around them really need to step it up a lot to catch them whether its next year or the next coming years. Can see a few teams getting good additions this year which could help the cause but also seeing a few teams losing a few big players which could be hard to get cover. With teams like Village finishing second after just being promoted is good for other clubs and could make the league a little more competitive for Park.

With the Cork AUL they should keep a few players from this year but have a look for younger players because its not like they'll be unstoppable after the year they had, good players but need better additions.