Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Gonna be very hard to keep that squad happy but it's a problem I'd like to have. 1for can even afford to lose a few now☺. All everyone seems to be talking about is grattan losing players it can't be that bad up there. The mossie will now give us all a look at how teams are shaping up at the least and then we can all make a few predictions on things. Roll on Saturday

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Gonna be very hard to keep that squad happy but it's a problem I'd like to have. 1for can even afford to lose a few now☺. All everyone seems to be talking about is grattan losing players it can't be that bad up there. The mossie will now give us all a look at how teams are shaping up at the least and then we can all make a few predictions on things. Roll on Saturday

What big games on Saturday lads ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    love him or hate him you must give it to 1for im sure their isn't 1 player in the aul that he has not been in contact with to sign.you would be suroprised how many lads would sign by just offering them a tracksuit and gear basg most fellas these days would move best of luck for year 1for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Ha ha. I suppose it has nothing to do that's paulie is a very very good manager and has won trophies everywhere he's been.

5. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    love him or hate him you must give it to 1for im sure their isn't 1 player in the aul that he has not been in contact with to sign.you would be suroprised how many lads would sign by just offering them a tracksuit and gear basg most fellas these days would move best of luck for year 1for
    im inclined to side with strikeforce ther why cant you lol ..we signed well ther a good bunch, and to pass pass post about keeping players happy its impossible to keep everyone on side but we have lads in gaa so chances will be ther for the players to take ,looking forward to the big kick off .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    im inclined to side with strikeforce ther why cant you lol ..we signed well ther a good bunch, and to pass pass post about keeping players happy its impossible to keep everyone on side but we have lads in gaa so chances will be ther for the players to take ,looking forward to the big kick off .
    We don't seem to agree much on this but in fairness you do put a savage squad together Paulie. I wish you and Derek the best of luck this season. In fairness ye appear very strong on paper so no pressure 😀 It's a pity Grattan and Glenthorn appear to have gone so downhill. Both teams fielded very strong teams last season and made the league exciting. Best of luck to all sides this season. I hope to get a good few games in again

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    We don't seem to agree much on this but in fairness you do put a savage squad together Paulie. I wish you and Derek the best of luck this season. In fairness ye appear very strong on paper so no pressure 😀 It's a pity Grattan and Glenthorn appear to have gone so downhill. Both teams fielded very strong teams last season and made the league exciting. Best of luck to all sides this season. I hope to get a good few games in again
    Very odd of you just my opinion to be pulling praise 1fors way ? Arnt you a part of the anti paulie party ? They have a good side in fairness to them but from what I seen I'm giving killumney park & Kilreen the best of the 3. Blarney steet to finish mid table respectively with a cup or a good fai run .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Very odd of you just my opinion to be pulling praise 1fors way ? Arnt you a part of the anti paulie party ? They have a good side in fairness to them but from what I seen I'm giving killumney park & Kilreen the best of the 3. Blarney steet to finish mid table respectively with a cup or a good fai run .
    Barthez I wish you plenty success WITH Blarney Street also!! 👍👍👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Barthez I wish you plenty success WITH Blarney Street also!! 
    your close to me and the street in some way to bud lol thanks for the well wish ok have a good season and be gentle with me on here will ya .
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 14/08/2015 at 8:29 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Barthez I wish you plenty success WITH Blarney Street also!! 👍👍👍
    First I was dean winters now I'm with blarney street. Just my opinion I can promise you it's not blarney street I'm with. 1for wouldn't be able to put up with me for too long I'd say.
    My club is pearse Celtic I've said before but I'll let you play your little game of guess who on your own.
    Best of luck to whoever your with anyway bud.
    More than likely you'll be striving to win the presidents cup this year if my sources are correct haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    question for people's opinnions lads had a conversation with a proper football man in work he asked me question would I take a aoh cup and relegation from premier division or compete in premier division and early exit from cup il let ye know my answer soon

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    First I was dean winters now I'm with blarney street. Just my opinion I can promise you it's not blarney street I'm with. 1for wouldn't be able to put up with me for too long I'd say.
    My club is pearse Celtic I've said before but I'll let you play your little game of guess who on your own.
    Best of luck to whoever your with anyway bud.
    More than likely you'll be striving to win the presidents cup this year if my sources are correct haha
    I'd gladly take the Presidents cup and be in the mix come the business end of the season. Good luck with the street bud. Great squad ye have there

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I'd gladly take the Presidents cup and be in the mix come the business end of the season. Good luck with the street bud. Great squad ye have there
    Ok bud I'm with the street if it keeps ya happy but it's clearly obvious to the educated people on this forum who my club is. I'm starting to think your the one with blarney street since you constantly post any actions the club make. But like I said I'll let you play your sad game of guess who on your own. Bit sad to be honest. Go on away over to the senior forum and pretend you know what your talking about sure you probably seen & done it all in your day bud. Not interested in your little game
    would like to talk about football if that's ok with you since this is an actual football forum
    jog on opinion.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    question for people's opinnions lads had a conversation with a proper football man in work he asked me question would I take a aoh cup and relegation from premier division or compete in premier division and early exit from cup il let ye know my answer soon
    I would go with the Aoh kick off its the real deal I'm sure any Aoh winners will tell you the once of occasion in the cross is a great feeling. Relegation with it tho is a party spoiler !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi Lads,

Cork Sports News is back.

Please feel free to send on all your team news, updates, match reports, goalscorers and pictures and we will put everything up on the site.

Email paulhogangates@gmail.com or ring/text 087 2201145.

Loads of new exciting features also coming soon.

www.corksportsnews.ie

Cork Sports News - Your Home of Cork Football

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Big derby today lads kilreen and greenwood kilreen missing a few by the looks of it here. Greenwood with 11 players.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Lads all one way kilreen can't finish .. Greenwood are poor.. Murray poo and willie 3 big centre halfs ....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    1-0 kilreen graney

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    2-0 trever Dunlea