International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old git View Post
    HIBS7772 ..
    What is driving your love for olympic .. you want to change your name

read my post again HIGGINS GONE / WHELAN GONE / COLLIE GONE / MC Gorrian going but looks like he keeping his options open .. you forgot to mention in your report above Olympic had the bare 11 last night including 3 B Team players and a Shannon town Guest Player
    Olympic had 14 last night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    HIBS7772 ..
    What is driving your love for olympic .. you want to change your name

read my post again HIGGINS GONE / WHELAN GONE / COLLIE GONE / MC Gorrian going but looks like he keeping his options open .. you forgot to mention in your report above Olympic had the bare 11 last night including 3 B Team players and a Shannon town Guest Player
    I just have an interest in Shannon football sure I was talking about Shannon Town about 3 posts ago. My report? Pretty sure I just mentioned the score and two players that were playing that you had tipped to leave but thanks for keeping me up to date anything else to add to your own report?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7772 View Post
    I just have an interest in Shannon football sure I was talking about Shannon Town about 3 posts ago. My report? Pretty sure I just mentioned the score and two players that were playing that you had tipped to leave but thanks for keeping me up to date anything else to add to your own report?
    Hibs7772

I also have a intrest in shannon football and yes you mentioned score and two players i tipped to leave ? again read my first post 3 players already left club do you agree ?? .. MC gorrian / dolan may still be leaving plenty of time to join other clubs yet , personally i think cheeky will stay as he has been committed to olympic for the last few years .. i will keep you updated when i get anymore rumours

" football is a simple game "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hibs7772

I also have a intrest in shannon football and yes you mentioned score and two players i tipped to leave ? again read my first post 3 players already left club do you agree ?? .. MC gorrian / dolan may still be leaving plenty of time to join other clubs yet , personally i think cheeky will stay as he has been committed to olympic for the last few years .. i will keep you updated when i get anymore rumours
    Yeah I would agree with them three players having left, sure you can't be wrong about them all and sure Garry leaving might as well have been on sky sports it's generated so much interest! Yeah do keep me updated, you keep me entertained if nothing else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Yeah I would agree with them three players having left, sure you can't be wrong about them all and sure Garry leaving might as well have been on sky sports it's generated so much interest! Yeah do keep me updated, you keep me entertained if nothing else
    Hibs7772

Forgot to mention Jamie egan gone also to your club , but I'm sure you knew that already ,, can't understand either why you are on here defending Shannon Olympic while Shannon hibs club are getting kicked around the place on the football in Shannon forum and you have only replied once very strange indeed
    Last edited by old git; 22/07/2015 at 9:49 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Hibs7772

Forgot to mention Jamie egan gone also to your club , but I'm sure you knew that already ,, can't understand either why you are on here defending Shannon Olympic while Shannon hibs club are getting kicked around the place on the football in Shannon forum and you have only replied once very strange indeed
    Jamie Egan left olympic last xmas.. so what's your point.. He is a waste of space as a footballer. So much talent but prefers D'Arcy s. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hibs7772

Yeah I heard Jamie Egan was going signing for Hibs alright, as Second just said he's been gone from Olympic since last Christmas so not really sure what your point is? I'm not defending anyone, I'm here having a conversation about players going to different clubs but if you want my opinion I do think Hibs are turning into a drinking club but I also said that majority of players around Shannon like a few pints and that includes all 3 Shannon clubs. Is there anything else you'd like my opinion on since my opinion seems to mean so much to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Yeah I heard Jamie Egan was going signing for Hibs alright, as Second just said he's been gone from Olympic since last Christmas so not really sure what your point is? I'm not defending anyone, I'm here having a conversation about players going to different clubs but if you want my opinion I do think Hibs are turning into a drinking club but I also said that majority of players around Shannon like a few pints and that includes all 3 Shannon clubs. Is there anything else you'd like my opinion on since my opinion seems to mean so much to you?
    my point is that Olympic have now lost 4 of last years squad with another possible 1-2 leaving and they could be in trouble to replace them for coming season , are you involved with hibs or just using the name ?? find it strange if you are involved you don't seem to have any problem having a go at your club instead of defending them.. will agree the majority of players around town are to fond of a few pints but unfortunately the clubs are the one's to suffer .. but onto a more serious note how do you think town & rieanna will get on in the first division this year... personally I think rieanna will struggle a bit but should be ok to stay up , town I think may get a bit of a culture shock and I think they may not be good enough to get promoted at first attempt but depends on who they get signed before season starts

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Anyone know who town b played last night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by don't panic View Post
    Anyone know who town b played last night
    Played Bridge B, won 4-0.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Played Bridge B, won 4-0.
    Great result for Town, judging by that Town B should be up there or there about's for promotion/winning the league come the end of the season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Bridge A signing Brian McGorrian, Rob Wall and Johnny Okoro, if they sign all three, I was told all are signing, they'll be pushing Newmarket close for the league this year. Three outstanding signings to an already very good Bridge team!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Great result for Town, judging by that Town B should be up there or there about's for promotion/winning the league come the end of the season
    Only early days yet, I thought they played well last night. The Bridge dominated for the first 20 minutes but Shannon Town settled after that. A few new faces, it'd be good to see both the A and B teams go far this year..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'd put money on both teams being promoted from the third and first divisions as long as they both keep their players, Rob Wall gone to Bridge A would be a big loss to Town A! Who were the new faces?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I'd put money on both teams being promoted from the third and first divisions as long as they both keep their players, Rob Wall gone to Bridge A would be a big loss to Town A! Who were the new faces?
    Wait till the forms are signed and see which players actually stay Ya I agree, Rob will be a loss, he's a good player. I don't know the new lads names but there's definitely 5 or 6 that I haven't seen before. Young lad in midfield for them the other night looked very good.
    Last edited by Shortstop; 25/07/2015 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Wait till the forms are signed and see which players actually stay Ya I agree, Rob will be a loss, he's a good player. I don't know the new lads names but there's definitely 5 or 6 that I haven't seen before. Young lad in midfield for them the other night looked very good.
    Olympic B 1-2 Shannon Town B ... Yeah Town had a few new young lads that I've never seen before alright

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Friendly result last night:

Shannon Olympic 4-7 Coonagh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Gentlemen could you all please give it a rest about the Shannon teams. there are at least 2 players on here who announced they have signed for new clubs and reckon they themselves are good signings. What's worse is the friends of these people are bigging them up on here too. You would like to think it's a wind up but with these guys they are so deluded you just never know. You know who you are big loss my hole.
    Last edited by gaiscíoch; 31/07/2015 at 8:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Lads would anyone know if any Premier or First Division teams would be interested in a friendly Sunday week, August 9th? We can travel or play in Coonagh.

Edit: just sorted a game against Hermitage A, sound.
    Last edited by Jofspring; 01/08/2015 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaiscíoch View Post
    Gentlemen could you all please give it a rest about the Shannon teams. there are at least 2 players on here who announced they have signed for new clubs and reckon they themselves are good signings. What's worse is the friends of these people are bigging them up on here too. You would like to think it's a wind up but with these guys they are so deluded you just never know. You know who you are big loss my hole.
    Hahahaha If you're referring to my comments I am none of the 3 players I mentioned! Someone's clearly not a Robbie Wall fan anyway!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast